Digimon 0NL1NE: The Digital Monster Communication Project

bludragon1220

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello! Over the past few months, I've been working with BladeSabre to use the Digital Monster Communication project (found here: https://withthewill.net/threads/1393...cation-project) as the base for a system that would allow users to connect their v-pets over the internet for battle, jogress, copy, etc. That project has recently come to fruition in the form of Digimon 0NL1NE. It works through the use of the latest version of the Digimon Communicator, or D-Com, as some have decided on calling it, our website linked below, which allows simple conversion of the codes sent through the D-Com, and any software that can send text between users, such as email, discord, Skype, etc. It is currently 100% compatible with the Digital Monster Ver.20th and Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th, and is by extension is compatible with any device capable of using the interactions on those devices, such as their original counterparts. We plan to add compatibility for the Digital Monster X once it is released, as well as for older devices. For more information, please check out our website, but feel free to ask me any questions you have! Thank you for reading!

Edit: Quick Update, we now have a website for the project, which can be found at the link below.

Link: https://0nl1ne.netlify.com/

Edit (x>or=2): I'm adding a list of compatible devices, and will update with any new additions

COMPATIBILTY LIST:
-Digital Monster
-Digimon Pendulum
-Pendulum X
-Digital Monster Ver.20th
-Pendulum Ver.20th
-Digital Monster X
-Digimon Pendulum Progress

Also, any devices compatible with the original Digital Monster or Pendulum will be compatible using those battle systems!

UPDATE: We just finished recreating the OG Digital Monster battle system in a digital program, which we will use to make a special online Player vs Enemy vs Player battle system that will run 24/7! More info on that can be found through our website, linked above!

UPDATE 2- ELECTRIC BOOGALOO:
Hello again! We just finished the creation of a "Story Mode" available on our website! Please check it out, as its design is very close to the soon to be released FireWall PvEvP battle system!

Last edited by a moderator:

LAN_dras

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow...... very interesting. I hope can join soon, after build the D-Com

Donkey?

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if you're selling them yet but if I did want to buy one how much would it cost I would be willing to pay a good amount of money for something like this?

bludragon1220

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm planning on making a way for people to buy them fairly soon. The total cost for the parts on their own is around $25-30 USD so it would probably be around that much