MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digifes2022_08_june15_2022.jpg
digifes2022_01_june15_2022.jpg

We have some DigiFes 2022 updates. These may have been posted a hair early by Natalie.mu and MantanOtaku (2), as they aren't posted elsewhere yet. Update- DigiFes updated (2).

First up, we get a look at key art for DigiFes 2022, showing off both the upcoming 02 movie and the 20th Anniversary of Digimon Frontier.

The Frontier kids are all themed after their Digimon and celebrating, as you'd expect for the 20th anniversary. The 02 kids all have slightly updated designs from when we last saw them in Kizuna, which could just be down to art. But it's quite nice.

Update- We've added a signficantly higher quality clean version, and left the logoed version up also.

Then next up, a bit about the 02 movie...

digifes2022_07_june15_2022.jpg

At DigiFes 2022, a clip of the first part of the film be shown. A fun surprise for anyone going. With the announcement was a message from Producer Yosuke Kinoshita...
It has been a year since we announced the production of the movie. However, we know that it is still a long way from completion. Was there anything we could do while you are waiting? So, for the first time, we have decided to offer a limited viewing of the first part of the film, as much as we can show. Please join us at DigiFes and be the first to witness it.

Then we have a few DigiFes products being shown off...

digifes2022_04_june15_2022.jpg
digifes2022_05_june15_2022.jpg
digifes2022_06_june15_2022.jpg

A DigiFes shirt for 3,080 yen.
Pen lights for 1,980 yen, 12 colors to represent the chosen children
A muffler towel for 1,760 yen

In addition to at DigiFes, these will be sold ahead of time at Digimon Partners starting July 1st and be delivered the day before the event so people can bring them with them.

And last up...

digifes2022_09_june15_2022.jpg

Mini shikishis featuring the new key art will be given away at DigiFes. The 02 movie art will be given away to everyone who shows up to the daytime event, while the Frontier 20th art will be given to everyone who shows up for the night event. Update- Added significantly higher quality image.

The key art is fun and looks good, and the movie preview will be a high mark for anyone who goes.

DigiFes 2022 will be July 30th.

Prior details, including guests, for DigiFes 2022 can be found here and here.

Update- We also have a clean DigiFes 2022 logo image...

digifes2022_10_june15_2022.jpg

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 7,662
Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added some significantly higher quality images.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's really cool art, I like seeing everyone in new outfits. The best new outfit is Zoey's. Shame Frontier cast haven't aged up, would've been nice to see everyone in their 20s. Instead it's a bit of a weird friendship group when a group of 20 year olds are hanging out with a group of ten year olds, lol. If those are the 02 movie designs then interesting, though I think they're probably from Kizuna and we'll see movie designs later. Either way, nice arts hope we can see more later

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be cool if they sell that Agnimon tee, that Wolfmon purse, that Fairymon fan, that Chackmon backpack, that Lowemon cap, that Blitzmon towel(?), and that Susanoomon SHF or FRS figure.

Daisukemotomiya

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
will there be a way to watch the Digifestival online? 🤔

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are really nice artwork. But it's nice to hear about the movie. At least something about it.

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I only found out about this on Monday. I am sad to hear the 02 movie is still far fron completion, but I am excited for the trailer at DigiFes.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought we might be getting the movie next year, but maybe not? I just hope we don't have to wait until the 25th anniversary of 02.

Daisukemotomiya

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought we might be getting the movie next year, but maybe not? I just hope we don't have to wait until the 25th anniversary of 02.

well hopefully not until the 25th anniversary. That would only be in 4 or 5 years 😭😭😭😭

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

well hopefully not until the 25th anniversary. That would only be in 4 or 5 years 😭😭😭😭

And 4 years seems like far too long a wait between the announcement and release of a movie. I'm not saying the movie is being made too slow, just that if this it is going to be in 2025, they maybe should have waited until next year to announce the it so that it was further along.

Last edited:

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

And 4 years seems like far too long a wait between the announcement and release of a movie. I'm not saying the movie is being made too slow, just that if this it is going to be in 2025, they maybe should have waited until next year to announce the it so that it was further along.
I really really doubt it'll be that far away. We may get an announcement in next month's event, or on August 1st.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe it's next year.
The best we could get this year is the trailer.

We got the info about Last Evolution Kizuna in 2018. Trailer in 2019. Movie in 2020.

We got the info about 02 movie in 2021. Hopefully the trailer this year and the movie in 2023.