DigiFes 2020 Stream Recording Online, Available until September 1st

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

DigiFes 2020 was a few days ago and featured a decent chunk of content in studio from Producer Kinoshita, Chika Sakamoto, and Mayumi Yamaguchi, and also featured a huge amount of musical performances from AiM, Ayumi Miyazaki, and even Wada Kouji.

Whether you missed it live and want to take a look, or would just like to watch some or all of it again, Toei has put up Part 1 of DigiFes 2020 (everything except the X-Evolution screening) available to view until September 1st.

If you were avoiding Kizuna spoilers, there are some (if you don't understand Japanese they 'should' just be a slightly spoilery image in the poll results for the Kizuna scene poll.)

The musical performances alone are worth watching, featuring a wide variety of performances recorded at prior DigiFes events, including the Adventure 15th Anniversary event, and Ayumi Miyazaki in the studio doing a short medley of a few of his Digimon songs.

Attachments

CarlosMenem

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So the showed as a shitty organized x evolution remaster, and then decided to not let us see it how we were suppossed to? Thank you toei, it's not like the only interesting part of the event was x evolution

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So the showed as a shitty organized x evolution remaster, and then decided to not let us see it how we were suppossed to? Thank you toei, it's not like the only interesting part of the event was x evolution
No one said they were remastering and showing the movie. That was fans deciding on their own it was going to be remastered.

They said the movie would be streamed, it was.

Anything past that that fans imagined might happen is pretty much on them, as Toei gave exactly what they said they would.

That people continue to have unrealistic expectations for promotional events isn't a shock, as it happens continually.

CarlosMenem

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No one said they were remastering and showing the movie. That was fans deciding on their own it was going to be remastered.

They said the movie would be streamed, it was.

Anything past that that fans imagined might happen is pretty much on them, as Toei gave exactly what they said they would.

That people continue to have unrealistic expectations for promotional events isn't a shock, as it happens continually.
To say it was streamed is an overstatement, it stopped 10 minutes in only to comeback without audio, thay without counting the lag

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To say it was streamed is an overstatement, it stopped 10 minutes in only to comeback without audio, thay without counting the lag
There was an issue with the stream, they stopped it, fixed the issue, and when it came back up as I understand it, they made sure it was back far enough so nothing would be missed.

Streams sometimes have issues, and they fixed it as best they could.

Being that it isn't a rare or lost video, if the stream wasn't good enough, you can always watch it again as you wish.

Youkomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Too bad there was a hiccup in the streaming during X Evolution. It would have been nice if it didn't have that. Also, I wonder if they are going to release it on Blu-ray. I would love to see that and I would buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Too bad there was a hiccup in the streaming during X Evolution. It would have been nice if it didn't have that. Also, I wonder if they are going to release it on Blu-ray. I would love to see that and I would buy it.
All we can do is pray at this point.