MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Since they're in the midst of the second ticketing period, they've decided to tease a bit more of the content for DigiFes 2019.

First up, while not really a surprise, it's been announced there will be some sort of promo video for the upcoming 20th Anniversary film at the event.

On top of that, they've announced 2 more guests!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

From the cast of Digimon Adventure 02, Junko Noda (V-Mon) and Naozumi Takahashi (Wormmon) have both been added to the guest list!

A nice surprise audition with under 2 months to go that should make quite a few people happy.

The previously announced guests are....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

All the actors who play the Adventure kids in tri. and the upcoming 20th film.
All the actors who play the Digimon partners.
Ayumi Miyazaki and AiM.

DigiFes 2019 will be July 28th, 2019 at the Maihama Amphitheater.

More updates to come no doubt!

Thanks to onkei and shin for some translation help

KoreeluStromboli

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's very telling that the seiyuus of V-mon, Daisuke Motomiya's Partner Digimon, and Wormmon will be guests at DigiFes 2019. That and the presence of Daisuke's statue at the Digimon display of Anime Japan 2019 have me convinced that he [and probably Ken Ichijouji] will have a fairly crucial role in the upcoming 20th film.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's very telling that the seiyuus of V-mon, Daisuke Motomiya's Partner Digimon, and Wormmon will be guests at DigiFes 2019. That and the presence of Daisuke's statue at the Digimon display of Anime Japan 2019 have me convinced that he [and probably Ken Ichijouji] will have a fairly crucial role in the upcoming 20th film.
The Daisuke's statue existed before, so I think they just display this in the Anime Japan 2019, since it is part Adventure (02).

I remember seiyuus of V-mon and Wormmon appear in a Fest (before Tri started), but Daisuke and Ken hadn't a crucial role in Tri. So, I really doubt their appearance means anything for the 20th film.