MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A fun update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With a few months to go we are finally getting our first big DigiFes update!

DigiFes 2019 will be July 28th, 2019 at the Maihama Amphitheater.

As they've done a few times before, there will be 2 periods for DigiFes that day:
The noon performance will have doors open at 12:30pm with the event beginning at 1:30pm.
The night performance will have doors open at 5pm with the event beginning at 6pm.

We also finally get to see this years logo, with a nice Adventure color gradient.

Then they announced the guest lineup!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The currently announced guests are...
All the actors who play the Adventure kids in tri. and the upcoming 20th film.
All the actors who play the Digimon partners.
Ayumi Miyazaki and AiM.

While it's easy to guess, they've also announced that Miyazki and AiM will be performing at DigiFes.

For those looking to go, tickets will be 8,500 yen and will be done via lottery. Lottery entries can be for up to 2 tickets.

Signups for the ticket lotto are currently open at ePlus. The signup period ends May 15th.
Those chosen will be contacted between May 18th and May 20th and need to pay for their tickets between May 18th and May 21st.

Previous details for DigiFes 2019 can be found here.

Update- Cleaned up and expanded the above, since it was initially written from a phone.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty interesting that they are oficially using the "DigiFes" naming instead of the old-fashioned "Digimon Adventure Fest." since it's quite more convenient for the sake of the franchise in my opinion.

Was there a DigiFes last year?
Last year it was held the "Digimon Thanksgiving" kinda the same, but supposed to greet fans for all the support during the Digimon Adventure tri. showcase, I guess.

Amity

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the heads-up! Just applied so hopefully I get a spot.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media