Diaboromon or Daemon? Which do you think?

ggctuk

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It looks like it's an entirely new Digimon, though what's interesting is it looks like an Internet battle is going to happen again, so perhaps Diaboromon will be in as a fakeout.

PinkIceFox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We talking about bringing back good ol vampire man to salt the waters of the fandom? That's my kind of chaos right there. Do it cowards!!

That said, I'd love to see Diaboromon again. It was one of the first creatures to really give me the creeps on a deep level when I was a kid. In fact he still kind of does. But Daemon is also something I'd like to see since I have next to no experience with his arc of the anime. As much as I love digimon, I never got to watch a lot of ANY of the anime (save the myotismon arc. I somehow managed to watch that in full and got it recorded on VHS as a kid so I rewatched it a ton) and by the time I finally was able to start watching 02, I was basically near the end of it and I can't remember much beyond the DNA digivolutions, Myotismon coming back in the end, and how hard I shipped Arukenimon and Mummymon.

That and the fact I somehow at one point actually saw the cthulu inspired episode. I liked that one a lot too. You know what? I'll put my non-chaos lot in for Dagomon and the dark ocean. Didn't they put Daemon in there too? Yeah let's just have all that get a conclusion before the reboot. ESPECIALLY if its creepy. I love me some good creepy. *slaps Evil Gennai on the back* Get going, champ. Make me proud.