MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They've already begun to do these again, but brutally it appears Terriermon Joshu is not back to present them!

We do get nice Bandai profile art of them that isn't as small as it'll end up on the reference book, which is always a plus. On top of the art, we get small mini profiles of the characters.

First up is Kiimon, the Baby 1 from the Digital Monster X Version 2, also known as Impmon's Baby 1 form!

These are quicky translations and will be updated shortly hopefully.

Kiimon
A Baby 1 form of a Digimon Tamers character finally appears! It's a slime type with a bad look to it, and it dislikes being in groups/crowds. It'll harass you by hiding and squirting you with a paint filled water gun!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have Yaamon, the Baby 2 from the Digital Monster X Version 2 (and again the same for Impmon from Digimon Tamers.)

Yaamon
Another Digimon from Digimon Tamers finally makes an appearance! He's a bit of a sourpuss, so if you are having a good time you might get covered by his Paint Splash that he spits from his mouth!

Looking forward to many more of these...

and hopefully the return of Terriermon Joshu (or perhaps another assistant will appear?)

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, it feels good finally getting official artwork for these two Babies.

Now all we need are Ketomon and Hopmon iirc, then that should be all of them.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do quite like evil babies. This one is cute just cuz of how angry it is.

Now for Ketomon

Also how did Kiimon use a water gun!?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kiimon and Yaamon finally. Instead of Bubbles, it's paint water gun/splash attack. The toxic smell of that paint... It's not made up of water from the Bubble attack but it's really toxic... So hardcore for those babies.

Most Virus type babies have harmful attacks huh

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why is apparently everyone expecting them to put up artwork for Digimon that are not even featured in the V-pet they are currently advertising?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why is apparently everyone expecting them to put up artwork for Digimon that are not even featured in the V-pet they are currently advertising?
Its wanting rather than expecting.

You know, it feels good finally getting official artwork for these two Babies.

Now all we need are Ketomon and Hopmon iirc, then that should be all of them.
baby arcadiamon

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if they have had art for these guys for a while but never released it. It looks like older Kenji Wantanabe art to me.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I'm happy to see them. Finally we have have them. And they're still adorable and angry.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if they have had art for these guys for a while but never released it. It looks like older Kenji Wantanabe art to me.
Really? To me, that shiny purple/violet "spandex" color around their skins felt like it's newer fresh artstyle. Could be their first newest artworks or... The old artworks of theirs might be replaced by this.

Honestly it's really hard to tell because of this shiny spandex color... I think it'd be nice if they re-upload the comparison of their artworks at twitter for extra fun.