Details for Japanese Digimon Christmas Contest & Vital Bracelet Special Version Pre-Order Change

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello digi fans, I've ordered my yellow one from Nippon-Yasan, but since it's my first time buying something from Japan I don't know what to expect. Can anyone with more experience tell me about that website in particular or what to expect? I still didn't paid cuz it had the option to pay later. Thanks

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello digi fans, I've ordered my yellow one from Nippon-Yasan, but since it's my first time buying something from Japan I don't know what to expect. Can anyone with more experience tell me about that website in particular or what to expect? I still didn't paid cuz it had the option to pay later. Thanks
https://withthewill.net/threads/whe...ases-of-vpets-is-nippon-yasan-any-good.24768/ this thread will help with that.
Thank you very much 👍

Umaro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I'll be surprised if I get the Black Roar card from Nippon lol, I hope I can buy one later.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha, lucky you! If you won it as the fansite does that mean you have to share with the other admins? :p

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha, lucky you! If you won it as the fansite does that mean you have to share with the other admins? :p
The other 2 admins are welcome to trade what I got them for the Japanese copy of Hacker's Memory if they want it.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media