Details for DigiNavi on June 18th, including Guests

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
diginavi6_june1_2021.jpg

With a bit over 2 weeks until the newest DigiNavi, we have some new details!

The 6th full DigiNavi is on June 18th at 8pm in Japan. That's 4am Pacific, with a time converter here.

The new DigiNavi is formally called "DigiNavi- Digimon is Hot Again This Summer! Latest Information Special!"

This new DigiNavi will feature the premiere of the 4th Vital Bracelet short, titled "Be Strong With You". It will also feature new information on the Vital Bracelet, the special project "Enjoy, Digimon Partners!", DigiFes 2021 related updates, along with information on a number of products, and they say there will be "a lot of content!"

It will once again be hosted by Yuki Iwai (a comedian, actor, writer, radio host, and manga/anime fan), who hosts Digimon Card Battle.
Also on hand, as expected, will be Chiaki Matsuzawa, host of various Digimon events including some DigiFes and DigiNavi events, and also cameoed in tri. will also be there to introduce content.

As they often are, comedy duo Cocolo will be there. That should give card game fans hope, as with 3 members of the Card Battle cast on hand, there's always good hope for some fun card game news.

Also just announced as a guest is Producer Yosuke Kinoshita from Toei Animation. On top of producing Kizuna, the Memorial Shorts, and the later part of tri., he was the host of the first DigiNavi & DigiFes 2020 Online.

Announced locations for the stream are: (many of these link to general accounts, not standby pages for the stream.)
Bandai Youtube
Bandai Line
Digimon Web on Twitter
Niconico

Most of those are links to generic accounts or sites at the moment, as no stream standby pages are available yet.

The DigiNavi page on Digimon Web has been updated to a standby page for the new stream.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 17,314
Last edited:

Onterriermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
June 19th is the release of Vol 2 DIMs (per amazon) I bet we will get some more info, maybe see a couple ultimates??

Wonder what the Digimon Partners thing could be?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
June 19th is the release of Vol 2 DIMs (per amazon) I bet we will get some more info, maybe see a couple ultimates??

Digimon Partners launched a while ago

they also put put a statement telling western fans to stop using the website.

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only thing I can guess is the first look of the new SHF Imperialdramon.

Onterriermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Partners launched a while ago

they also put put a statement telling western fans to stop using the website.
Ohh thats what that was. Well, I hope they are having fun on their website.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did they really do that? Not surprised really. I figured there was half/fourth a chance for that to happen. Oh well. It was in Japanese so I couldn't use it.

Dragnoran

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
diginavi6_june1_2021.jpg

With a bit over 2 weeks until the newest DigiNavi, we have some new details!

The 6th full DigiNavi is on June 18th at 8pm in Japan. That's 4pm Pacific, with a time converter here.

The new DigiNavi is formally called "DigiNavi- Digimon is Hot Again This Summer! Latest Information Special!"

This new DigiNavi will feature the premiere of the 4th Vital Bracelet short, titled "Be Strong With You". It will also feature new information on the Vital Bracelet, the special project "Enjoy, Digimon Partners!", DigiFes 2021 related updates, along with information on a number of products, and they say there will be "a lot of content!"

It will once again be hosted by Yuki Iwai (a comedian, actor, writer, radio host, and manga/anime fan), who hosts Digimon Card Battle.
Also on hand, as expected, will be Chiaki Matsuzawa, host of various Digimon events including some DigiFes and DigiNavi events, and also cameoed in tri. will also be there to introduce content.

As they often are, comedy duo Cocolo will be there. That should give card game fans hope, as with 3 members of the Card Battle cast on hand, there's always good hope for some fun card game news.

Also just announced as a guest is Producer Yosuke Kinoshita from Toei Animation. On top of producing Kizuna, the Memorial Shorts, and the later part of tri., he was the host of the first DigiNavi & DigiFes 2020 Online.

Announced locations for the stream are: (many of these link to general accounts, not standby pages for the stream.)
Bandai Youtube
Bandai Line
Digimon Web on Twitter
Niconico

Most of those are links to generic accounts or sites at the moment, as no stream standby pages are available yet.

The DigiNavi page on Digimon Web has been updated to a standby page for the new stream.
4 am pacific time actually