Death Note

Paradise_Lost

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since the anime was released.....
I have volumes 1-5 and I watched the first episode today.....I really like the opening but the dialouge is too similar to the manga and most of the scenes looks exactly like in the manga.....kinda boring......
Anybody else likes Death Note? (OF COURSE YOU DO!)

Seph64

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't read the manga as of yet, but the Anime is interesting so far. If it keeps me interested until at the most episode 5, I may hunt down the manga.

SSJ Jup81

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the anime so far, from what I've seen, and I already liked the manga. I need to go back to collecting it.

To be honest, I'd rather have a series close to its manga than to have it totally screwed up or changed. First Mahou Sensei Negima anime, anyone? >_>;

Paradise_Lost

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I expected them to atleast add scenes that didn't appear in the manga. But I agree about it it shuld rather be close to the manga than be completely diffrent. I liked the opening song...HIKARI KAGAYAKU SEKAI WO!!!! I suppose the full version isn't out yet.....

Toraneko

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually, there was one bit that was slightly different from the manga. They announced Ryuk's addiction to apples rather early. And in the manga, Ryuk already knew about apples, but in the anime, he didn't. There's a deviation for ya. ;D

And nope, full versions of the op/ed aren't out yet. They're both by Nightmare, so I'm expecting it to be a joint single. Aaah Jrock. Good old days.

Pazuzu

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like how the anime doesn't even try to disguise the fact that Light's an utter psychopath from day one.

Otherwise, it has a nice tone.

SSJ Jup81

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Toraneko said:
And nope, full versions of the op/ed aren't out yet. They're both by Nightmare, so I'm expecting it to be a joint single. Aaah Jrock. Good old days.
Yeah, it is a joint single. It comes out October 18. I looked that info up a couple of weeks ago.