Days of me

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
19. July
Bought today a very nice dark brown Laminat ground and a wall colour. Because there was none Royal blue, I got a also very cool ocean blue colour. xD
I decided to buy the furnitures "Constanca Vitrine III" and "Constanca Highboard II", of course cheaper, because I get that what be stand there for looking. LOL But this time no shelfboards, because it would be to become too much expensive. xD
Then an antique furniture seller told us, he have a real antique bed for me. But that been in anno 1820 Biedermeier style. I dont know, how expensive it sure be. xD It was of course beautiful, but not this style wich I want. xD
But in Internet I have found the absolute right bed! :eek: It have the pretty name "Bett 90 Peronne" and be also in colonial style for buy. Expensive. -,- But there is also a little other Problem: For order only for people which life in Germany, but can be sent also to other countries. xD Contradictory.
So I will look for any german person, which order that bed for me. I know many that do visit the fleamarket evry sunday. xD
Today I sold also my old very high bed. At morning will come two people wich look for my other old furnitures.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
21.July
I'm so much angry!!! Its a horror with the wall colour! It left not on the wall! It goes over again like a skin/gummy/latex!!! Scratch is over since yesterday evening. I had painted yet all corners, around the doors and a half wall. At mornig I will go to the shop to show they that ugly "colour skins"!! And wll buy a better colour. The old underground colour is a normal colour, so I think, the new colour was bad. -,-

But there is one luck: I could ordered the colonial bed and it arrive in 4-6 weeks! ;)

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
27. July
The underground colour was that bad. So I have must paint all the walls with a special liquid. Then I could paint with a new colour very well. ^^ But the 5 liters of colour been not enough. So my dear mother bought me a second box colour of 5 liters. In the bus is fallen her the box with the colour at the ground and the cover did broken! xD All was blue, at most my mother! But I havn't seen it because I was at home. :p
Today the man was here, which laid the laminat ground in my room. In the meantime I varnished my bookshelves dark brown. I'm not finish yet. I need a second tin varnish. xD
Then I saw yesterday a very cool curtain in blue/orange colour. That I will buy!
And I do try this time to sell my never used snowboard at ebay. I won it once a time and its limited, because there is a shark on it. xD. :eek: Dear Kibaku says, Its to much expensive. But I'm good hope, because with that money I will buy from the Constanca called furnitures the TV-pannel. There are shelves on it. I will hang it behind my new bed. And my beloved big poster of Astamon I will hang left over the bed. xD
My noble room will became very cool!

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
2nd August
Bungle. Bungle!
I do have two very pretty blue shelves, which I want on the wall over the desk. 3 hours ago comes a man, who would screw that blue shelves on the wall. First shelf is on wall. But the second don't hold on wall. That are drywalls. He worked 3 hours to screw the angles of the second shelf on wall. Now are big holes in my wall, and of the wall colour are of course scratched many away. Very silly: He screwed selfe into his cable of his own screwing machine. The electric was fallen out. LOL Do need a other worker. -,-

At morning at 2pm I get my first new furnitures. ;)

And nobody on ebay wanted my snowboard. xD (Very hard to try to sell it in summer.)

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
18.August
I wait, and wait, and wait, for my bed. -,-
I do sleep since days on the ground. It's not able for me to hang up any pictures and posters as soon the bed arrive.-,-

Today at afternoon we have found a little Kitten under a car! o_O It meowed very much. I put it at home, because nobody knowed it. Really, we can't hold him, because of the dogs. He have eaten, than slept, than he was awoken and played with me.^^ Now he do sleep again. At morning a nighbour do come back from holiday. He like cats. We asked him yet and sent him photos per MMS. I hope so much, he want him as pet, than I can see him often.^^ I named him "Jubilee", like my Cheshire Kitty plushie (the blue one, not the pink). xD

I'm so much tired. The kitten lies on me. xD Want to go to bed. I don't know, if I should take him also or not in bed. :eek: Better not. xD It is sweet, but I like my dog more, because he is fewer attached. xD

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
21.August
My dear found kitty have must go in the pet pound, because nobody want him. :'(
I made of course some photos in that short time. So I decide to make on Facebook an album of my Jubilee kitten, for eternal memory.
Although our dear nighbour like cats very much, Jubilee slept one night for a test in his loft flat, but early in morning, he brought the kitten down. Because: too much responsibility for a cat's life.
---,---
We asked many people, the vetenarian, the pound, if anybody search THIS kitten! But nobody knowed him. And so the pound was the once(?) possibility.
It was very hard for me, to see him in a little cage, as a women brought him away in a seperate room...

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
3.September
I'm absolute annoyed very much!!! -,-
We wait since weeks for my new bed. So my dear mother called yesterday the seller. She said, she thougt it is arrived yet. -,-
She will call the shipping firm and will wrote an email to me. But she wrote not. So my mother called she now again. And the seller said: "The shipping firm said, they delivered the bed at wednesday and GOT a signature of my mother!" BUT: We been in Vienna on this day!!!!! O_O
Nobody knows, where my bed is! Who is that person, wich apparently falsified my mother's signature??? x( x( x(
Sacrament noch amoi, where is my bed!!!!!!!!!!! x(

I had a visitor, a friend from Germany, this week. We been in Bohemia, Wels and Vienna. He love beavers.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
8.September
At morning I have got my bed. Really!!! I got it!!!
Today nobody knowed more about the strange signature.
Maybe there was a mistake. Somewhere. But the bed is a little bit broken. xD Not much.
But it looks awesome. I love it!!!^^
Now I need yet three picture frames and a small carpet. What also I don't know yet. Then I'm finish with my new room.
Will add photos of all soon. :p

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
20th November
I'm really happy! :D Just I bought a Raidramon Action feature figure on ebay!! LOL
Thats great! :D And it was cheap! :p

Morning at 14h be in TV a film where Dennis be an actor! He wrote it on facebook. Normally he do dub. xD I havn't know, that he do acting too.

Last week a built myself a bedside table.^^

Since 3 days I'm fan of a funny cartoon named "Kid vs. Kat". :eek: I saw a pic of this series in a TV-magazine and liked the evil cat so much, that I watched yesterday my first episode.^^

Sorry, that I havn't wrote much last weeks. I had many to do. :eek:

21.November

Dennis be an awesome actor!!! He was a little bit evil and I like them! LOL I would give him an Oscar! ^^ I hope, I can see him often more as an actor. :p

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
18. December
I'm happy, because have this year again an awesome christmas tree. :D And I have yet packed all gifts. I like it to make gifts. Because of that I sent some to Germany, England, Salzburg and Vorarlberg.^^

And here now part two of the photos of my room:
Ground: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/meisterflamedramon/myroom9.jpg
My castle and my coats of arms: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/meisterflamedramon/myroom10.jpg
Anubis and Meowth collections: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/meisterflamedramon/myroom11.jpg
Bookshelves: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/meisterflamedramon/myroom12.jpg
My Monster truck collection: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/meisterflamedramon/myroom13.jpg
Door inside: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/meisterflamedramon/myroom14.jpg
Door outside: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/meisterflamedramon/myroom15.jpg
Lamp: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/meisterflamedramon/myroom16.jpg

I like my special room with my beloved collections very much and I hope you think them also.^^

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
22nd December
This year I made 41 christmas gifts for 10 persons.^^
I sent 7 christmas cards, but nobody answered yet back. -,-
I will get for christmas history books, like evrey year.
But this is not all. Because my Laptop is very broken, my mother said, I can get a new. So I wanted a blue. But as we gone in the shop I saw, it be too small. I found no other.
Yesterday comes my uncle and we told him this. He take a catalogue from us and looked for the bests Laptops and said to one, this is the best! And my mother persuade me to take this. She ordered it together with a printer, with my uncle also said, this be very good. But I'm not really happy about this presents, because they be very expensive! -,- -,- -,- My mother spend too much money for me, although she have not much. She payed also all I needed for my new room + the golden frame for my Astamon poster. I wish, I could give her the money one day back... :eek:

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
24. December, Christmas Eve, 17:43
Ho, ho, ho, Merry christmas to all! I have got just my christmas presents! 8 books! And a special travel radio, a bed linen with crowns, and the Laptop called HP Pavilion Notebook dv8-1220eg!!! xD (The printer are not yet arrived) ^^ (And from other persons together 200€ pure money.)

Because I like Mr.Kat from "Kid vs. Kat" very much, I show you here a selfmade drawing from me.^^ I have it given as christmas gift.

And from the 7 people wich I sent christmas cards have only one wrote back. :eek:

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
28.December
This was a very hard day. xD A uncle and a friend of him worked at my new Laptop. It was very heavy to install the internet. But now it work and I could go on with my new Laptop first time.^^
I don't know why, but this new Laptop would have a name. xD So I called him Astamon. xD xD xD
Because the mouse cursor havn't work well, I bought yesterday a bluetooth mouse. And I bought also a digital camera, that I can make good photos.^^

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
31. December, 15 minutes before midnight.^^

Today I slept very long and have eaten many salmon breads.
This year I have none fireworks. xD I will save money.
We in Austria call the New year's eve "Silvester". Now I wait for midnight. At 00:00 I will hear the "Donauwalzer" melody in the radio and then I go some minutes at the attic to look out of the window the great fireworks over the city.^^ Then I will go to bed and get none headache at morning, because I don't drink alc. LOL

00:00
I wish you all a Happy New Year 2011!!!!^^ LOL

1st January
Evrey year the same at the attic. Lot of fireworks. I have also seen some wishing laterns. I had like also some, but they not more for buy, because they are become forbitten.-,- Maybe the people bought they at ebay. I had should that also.-,-

I'm not really happy for the 1.January, because there are no more MTV for watch.-,- (Now are only to get at Pay-TV)

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
4.January
Today I stand up very early, because there had should be a half sun eclipse. But it was so much cloudy, that I could see nothing. -,-

I have got some weeks ago a big 3D puzzle of a cathedral. It have 704 pieces! Because I feel me not strong enough to build this I have it given to an nighbour in the hope, he can build me this. xD (Although I don't yet know, where i can put it)

I have also yet used well my new digital camera. I made yet lot of photos from my dear room.^^ I added it on FB.

At morning i will kick out the christmas tree, because his needles do fall down so much.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
June, 26th
Now I want to write again about my life, because I feel me better. :p

Today I was on the fleamarket. And I saw a very, very beautiful girl one meter next to me.^^ She had long black hairs and I think she was 16-17 years old. ^^ I wished, I could have a girlfriend like she... :/ xD

I play since some weeks again Pokémon games.
I had found a very nice Pearl edition for cheap 10€. I liked it so much that I bought a Platin Edition too.
As I finihed it I bought last week a Heartgold Edition for 70€ (sic!), because there are all Pokémon until 493 in Shiny version and all items and TMs and other 999x and more and so on. LOL xD xD It be very funny, but I don't know, what I should do with all them. I feel me like a Billionaire. xD xD xD
My newest lovliest favourite Pokèmon is Luxio. The oldest is a normal with Level 54 this time, wich I named "Veemon" and the newest is the Shiny version I named "Procyon" with Level 36 now. I often go for a walk with "Procyon" in the Tamagochi-like Pokewalker thingy. xD

I bought also a Luxio and a Meowth figure from Ebay, and I hope they will arrive tomorrow. :eek:

And now I want to clean my room from dust, because my cousin Claudia visit me tomorrow.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
August, 26th
I'm so much happy!^^
Some days ago I have add my favouritest Voice Actor/Dubber Dennis Schmidt-Foss as FB-friend and he confirmed me!!!
He is so awesome!!! :D I know him yet longer, but now I tried it to add him. I will him tell a secret, but I don't know if he like this. xD In my imagination, Astamon have of course the voice of Dennis! Favouritest Digimon + favouritest Voice Actor fits really very good, I think.^^ I want to know, what he say about this.
Because I like Astamon also so much, I dedicated him a site on Facebook, because there was no one before. And maybe, parhaps Dennis say he likes him.^^ xD I hope it.
Dennis is the german Voice of Dexter, Archer, Jack Hunter, Elecmon, and 1000 other too. xD

And his nice wife likes ADELE too!^^