Days of me

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
9. February
At noon I won an Ebay Action. I´m very happy with that. It´s a plate pictured with an Pine Marten. I like Martens so much! They remember me on the bad face of Astamon. xD
It´s my fourth marten plate.

On sunday I bought on the fleamarket cheap a big Carrera Go Rally Heroes Track with three Loops and a Subaru Impreza WRC Slot Car included! o_O Now I have two Carrera tracks. But I was silly. I don´t know, where I should set up this big track. I wished me a big Carrera track since I was a child, and now can´t use it. -,- If I set it up in the living room, I must it of course dismantling it in some hours again. I really don´t want to do this long work ever only for some hours. :-\
I payed this Carrera Track with the money, that I earned from the sale of a painting, who is hung over my sofa.
So I have now place for a new poster.^^
I think, perhaps I let make a poster from the Astamon-Card Bo1145, that I havn´t yet. LOL

Some days ago, I found a new page in the internet with Voice actor profiles. There are not many described.
But Dennis yet! :p There he has spoken in an Audio file from his work as Voice actor. He is the official german Voice of Freddy Prince Jr. Although he is born in Aschaffenburg in Bavaria he becomes not a Munich Voice actor? o_O He grown up in Berlin and become so a Berlin Voice actor. His two brothers Gerrit and Florian, his wife Dascha and his father-in-law Manfred Lehmann are Voice actors too! ^^ I´m sure, his doughter becomes one day also a Voice actress. xD
In this Audio File he has spoken normal, therefore to dearly. I likes, when he speak bad! xD

to be countined...

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
11.February
Couldn´t pay my beloved Marten plate yet. :( (I love it: 200435041137)
The first reason was, because a silly guy had also offered 4 times.
So the plate was a little bit expensiver than my budget on paypal. Exactly taken only ~5 Dollar.
Therefore I asked yet four "friends", if anyone can lend me 5 Dollars until next week. Two havn´t answered me, one to late, and an other friend of me from Styria, that I has not spoken with her since one year, lent me 5 Dollar. Now I have 25 Dollars on paypal, the plate with delivery costs 21 Dollar, but I can´t it pay. Why? I don´t know. I ever come to the site for paying with the ceditcard, so like if I have not enough money on paypal. But I have now and I can´t it pay! :'(
I am really sad. I´m sure, the auctioneer think, I does not want to pay. He will sure not belive me this silly story.

Today I forgot my father´s birthday. :(
He is older than my other grandfather. I can´t him congratulate, because he is dead since 19 years.
My father got now really 99!

12.February
Having spoken ten minutes with a Paypal person for that silly paying problem. -,-
Very complicated money convert problem, that never was before, but now somehow solved. o_O The paying was now possible. Hurray...
Now its a very expensive Marten plate. Not allone, because calling to Paypal, also because I promised my friend from Styria 15 Dollars for the lended money. xD
I´m spendabel.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yet 14.February Time: 00.20
The last 6 hours I was on a Carneval Party. ;D
I did wear again my Rococo Prince Costume from the last year.
And... I have made the 1st Place!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Last year I had made only the second and my mother the first place.
This year my mother got ...nothing. xD
I watch you photos, when I get they.
I have won 50 Euros. ^^
The pricegiver called me "Mozart" like last year, but I am really a Rococo Prince! xD xD xD

16. February
Today I become a member by Facebook. Only for fun.^^
I saw, that Dennis Schmidt-Foß and also my brother be members. o_O
So I thought, perhaps I could get friendship with they. Ekki Belle is also member.
I sent all thee a friendship question. If nobody of they get it, I let it.

17.February
My brother is this time the only person on facebook, who took my friendship. xD
I´m sure, he was surprised. I have not spoken with him, since I knowed, that my other brother died.
He is one of the best pediatricians in vienna.^^

I´ve found on Facebook the photos of the Costume party, who I got the first place. o_O
My aunt has made all the photos. If anyone be interessted to see me as Rococo prince, look on the wall of my aunt Rodelia.Gstoettner on Facebook.^^ They are the pictures named "Fasching 13.02.2010". Sometimes I ´m next to the tiger (my mother).^^

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
18.February
Last night I made many new photos of my room. ^^
And also of the other rooms. I hope, I can that show my brother, when he want to have contact with me.
He is really yet 66 years old. Much older then my mother. xD
(He is in really my half-brother)

I´ve also wrote a little description of me for facebook. But I can´t it insert so on facebook. Have pick up only the most important. :/ But I decided, to show you all:
Pseudonym: C. Paris
Born: in Vienna
Live: in Linz
Beloved Pet: A cat-like Pinscher Dog, named Scooby
Antipet: A bad and silly Chihuahua from my mother, called Mikey
Entire Family: My mother, a dead father (surgeon); a sister, Gerda (was dentist, make now economic aid in nepal); a brother, Alfred (pediatrician in vienna); a dead brother, Michael (was radiologist); two aunts, four uncles, many cousins, possibly a noble dead great-grandfather.^^
Hair colour: brown, Eye colour: brown, Height: 173 cm, Weight: 60 kg, Special marks: sloping teeth xD
Favourite Food: Roast Duck, Beefsoup with Frittaten, Seafood,...
Absolute favourite Animal: Pinemarten
Other favourite Animals: all other kinds of Martens, Arctic foxes, Hoopoes, Pidgeons
Absolute favourite german Voice Actor: Dennis Schmidt-Foß ("Elecmon")
Other favourite german Voice Actors: Matthias Klie ("James"), Sven Plate ("Tapirmon"), Wilfried Herbst, Bernhard Völger ("Guilmon"), Michael Bauer ("Veemon"), Scarlett Cavadenti ("Jessie"), Gerhard Acktun ("Meowth"), Ekkehard Belle, Kim Hasper,...
Favourite Songs: Holding Out For A Hero, Highspeed, Vertigo,...
Favourite animated Series: All Digimon seasons, X-Ducks, Angry Beavers
Favourite real Series: Wir sind Kaiser
Favourite Magazine: Red! Stars, Lifestyle & More
Favourite Movie: Timeline
Absolute favourite Digimon: Astamon
Other favourite Digimon: Raptordramon, Raidramon, Sangloupmon,...
Favourite selfmade Digimon: Gabbitmon
Favourite Pokémon: Wartortle
Other favourite Pokemon: Meowth, Groudon, Palimpalim
Absolute favourite Pokémon Charakter: Jessie
Other favourite Pokémon Charakters: James
Favourite prominent person: Verona Pooth
Favourite Author: Prof. Dr. Otto von Constantini (wrote history books)
Favourite Painter: Salvador Dali
Favoutite history aeras: Biedermeier
Favourite historic Person: Emperior Maximilian I.
Big fan of: Subaru Impreza WRC, Towerring of Linz
Like also: Monster Trucks, Castles, History, Learning, big Cathedrals, Sail ships, Robot Wockys, Museums, Fleamarkets, Lucky the Dalmatian, CatDog
Collections: Subaru Impreza Rally Cars, all about Martens, Monster Trucks, Stamps, Shoppingcart coins, rare Stones, ~700 Books, Anubis figures, Meowth figures
Maps: about Digimon, Martens, History, History of Austria, History of Linz, Space, and my drawings

DON`T LIKES:
Mikey, Vanilla, Mushrooms, Dieter Bohlen, Insects,...

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
19.February
LOL my brother has wrote me back. ;D
He has given me his telefone number, and now I want to call him, but...
its the number of his workingplace. -,- Its friday night, so he is of course not at work.
Why he has given me not his private number??? I´m not a patient.
And during of day I want not really to call him, when he do treat ill childrens. o_O
I will asking him on facebook.

20.February
I´ve yet many friend on facebook. The most are from my family.
And I found also an old penpal from me! o_O From Vienna.
There was a little ...misunderstanding anno 2003, and I havn´t write back. Since this time, I had no contact with her. But I have she like very much. She was a big Digimon and Pokemon at that time. So I would visit she again in December 02, but she havn´t time. I was offended, because I havn´t it understand. I had many problems that time. She invited me for January 03. And I was really so silly and have never reported. ;'(
No more. :'( :'( :'( She also not. Then I got a mobile phone, where she not know the number.
Then I noticed, that I made a big, big mistake, but I did not trust me, to call or write her again.
But I swar, I have yet all her letters and drawings! And now, I know she is also on facebook. :( I don´t know, if should I ask for friendship or not. :( I´m sure, she is absolute annoy about me. But I think ever on her.
(I remember me, that she was annoying also in November 02, because I said, I have her drawings in a special map and not in mine. My map was this time to full. :( But since some years, I have her drawings in my drawing map! It hurts me, that she don´t know it.)

21.February
Today I sold on the Fleamarket my guitar. With the money I will go at morning let make me a second poster of Astamon for hang up on the void wall over my sofa. I let make a poster from the card I so much want. xD
And I will also search for a big box for sending again Items to Fairymon7.^^ And I will buy a cat necklace for the big white plush Hermelin I got on christmas.
I do wait since yesterday that my brother call me. I want so much visiting him. I´m sure he have antique furniture at home. xD And I hope he can show me photos with our father wich I never seen before.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
23.February
I have got my new photos of my room.^^
Look in "Post your room" to see it. ;)
And I´ve made also better photos of my selfmade Pokyupamon Plushie.
To see in my topic in "Artwork, graphics and sprites."

Yesterday I had a long day.
Because fairymon7 want so much my german Digimon music CDs for her incredibly magnificently great collection, I bought a new MP3-Player to put some Digimon songs on it. But this silly thing does not work! xD xD My Laptop don´t note it. So I did make many in hope, I can one time put the songs. I did also download two drivers, but they do nothing. Then I stick up an other USB-cable and then Laptop note it and wrote, that "Unknown Thing" need High speed-USB. -,- If I had know, that this MP3-Player need a High speed USB, I had it of course not bought, because I have this not. Normally there should be the High speed sign on the packaging, but it isn´t. -,- Only on backsite of the packaging is wroted very small: Use USB 2.0. High speed. Now I must ask some persons, if someone would load me the songs on this MP3-Player.

24.February
The two drivers, that I download yesterday for the silly MP3 player, are so big, that my hard disk fill over.-,-
Then today I hung up my second Astamon Poster I let made two days ago. It looks very cool on the wall over my sofa. ^^

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1st March
I have bought on ebay a absolute wonderful Polecat marten plushie.^^ I love it!
Look: 110500251424. Its american.

Today I went on a way in a meadow. Although there be scrattered with split, it was full of ice!
And I slipped of course and falled on my knees. -,- Only my hands be a little bit wounded.

My grandma has today her birthday. Now she would become 88. But I visited she not on her grave.

Yesterday I sold any things on fleamarket. It was nice. But as I put the Items in the car, a pretty kitchenlamp lost his lampholder an fall on the ground and broken in hundred of pices! xD
But I had luck and havn´t cutted me in my fingers, as I pick up the pices.^^

And the guy, where I made "Fun-dubbing", perhaps became member of WTW! :eek: I told him, how wonderful it is to be here, and then he says, he will be view. Now I wait. I said to him, he should look on my profile, then he see a surprise! ;) My age. He don´t know it yet. I´m sure, I be older then him. :D

Today I was shopping in a silly mall, the Interspar. I bought a double packaging of a strawberry creme yoghurt, wich looks very taste. At home, I would one eat, but it tasted ugly. :p
It was VANILLA! I hate it!!!!!!!!!! Uggg... xD
Under this ugly yoghurt creme would been the strawberry jam.

2.March
Today I was in a old bookshop, wich have antique books.
And I saw many interessant books. But I bought only six. xD
They are wroten, of course, of my favourite author Professor Doktor Otto von Constantini. :p
The titles are (I hope, I can it right translate): "The castle of Linz", "The baroque Linz", "Linz -The danube city on the edge of the alps", "Metropolis Linz", "From temple to the highhouse" and "My life memories".
In one book is also a signature of him!!! :eek: I wish, I had all books of him, what he ever has wroten. ^^
Because I bought so much books in the old bookshop, the seller gave me on book for free: "Farmer´s land Upper Austria". But that have an other author.

3.March
Just I heard Dennis.:D He dubbed the first Elecmon in the today´s episode of Digimon Frontier on RTL2. Wonderful! He is for me really the best german Voice Actor ever! ^^
I wish, I could say him this.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
4.March
Today I was the entire day with my mother in Salzburg to visit my granduncle. He give me some books. They was from the husband of my grandcousin. And...
One of the books be from Otto von Constantini!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
It is like the first place, because this book I want since long time!!! How accidental! ;D
We visit also my grandcousin. She have very nice flat with lot of antique things and furniture like my granduncle. Then we drived with granduncle to an other city, Freilassing in Bavaria. There is a big mall with lot of cheap items and food! I bought instant noodles, soups in tins, puddings, dog food, drinks and a green cheese with Wasabi taste, I never seen before. :D We had to carry very heavy. And then we got the wrong train for back home.^^
It was not really a wrong train. It was only a very, very slow train that stopped on every little town. xD So we need 2,15 hours. A normal speed train need only 50 minutes.
I like my granduncle very much. He have given me again 100 Euros! ;D

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
10.March
In the last days I have new organized my books in my room. I have hundreds of books, and I´m yet not finished. :p

Then, a friend of me had birthday and I have it forgotten. He call me, and I excused me. So I would send him a birthday present. But I don´t know his new adress. I can´t it find also not in internet. Then I sent him a SMS message, where I asked for his adress. But I wait sill since days and he write not back.
This is now yet the second package, what is standing around and I can´t send. -,-

Yesterday I´ve put many photos on facebook. :eek: The newests are pictures of my selfmade Tower No.4.
I have now also pics of Scooby (some new), Mikey, our flat, and myself for see. But I can´t decide me, if I should put also photos of my room or not. Because when I put the photos, my brother would watch them, and then I shame me, bacause I don´t life so like he and my other relatives of father´s side. :/
If I had also much money, I would have of course antique darkwood furniture, a nutwood ground, many old paintings, wallpapers and a wood plafond. -,-
And a seperate sleeping room with a 8-angulary bed.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
21. March
I had a hard painful week. -,-
Morning at morning I will go to the doctor. But I know, what I have. In the last days it becomes more and more pain. I have "Cranio-mandibular Dysfunction", a painful jaw.
Its of course because I of my teeth. I need yet since years Brackets. But they are too ugly for me. :-X

At tuesday my aunt from Hohenems will come some days for a visit. I hope, she buy many things from me like last year.^^ But she come not allone. Monika comes also. She is also a friend of me and learnt me wall painting. 8)
She have an nice english surname, because her stepfather was a english man: Fitzpatrick.

Yesterday I saw a funny movie on TV: Beerfest! xD
The man called "Fink" was dubbed by Dennis.^^

I got a credit card! Last week I tried my first sale on ebay. The plushie Tigger.
But nobody like it. xD So I wanted to sell it today on the fleamarket. But also there nobody like it. It was very expensive, as I got it in Disneyland 1997. :eek: I don´t know, if I do it again put in ebay.

My good friend, Andreas the Fan-dubbing Fan, want so much that I do again speak for him. I think, he found so good as Shippo, that he say, he need me perhaps again for a Fan-dub. For a Naruto Fan-dub.xD I know of course that series, but I´ve never seen it.

I do since two weeks order my items in my room. I´ve yet cleaning. There was many dust. xD The most on the tent on my bed. It was many work to sort my books. I will it count when I have time. I think, they are more that 700. But I´m not sure. Some years ago I had yet more than thousend. xD

On March 29th, the silly TV station RTL2 will show for first time the twelved season of Pokémon.
Funny... Because I have received all episodes on video, I do it this time also. They are until now yet only 43 5-hours casettes. xD But this new episodes be a little bit other, because Ash got his first Voice Actress back, because the other is died in November... :eek:

22.March
I´m angry. There was no doctor for me here. But I had pain.
I will be go to the jaw station in the AKH hospital when auntie and Monika driving at home.
-,-

I´ve counted my books:
History: 268
Literature: 157
Learning/Other: 140
Space/Physics/Chemistry: 119
Animal/Nature: 103
Geography: 36
-------
Together: 823 o_O Nice. I need more place for shelves. xD
Geo magazines did I have not counted.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
23.March
Auntie is here. She and Monika arrived at noon. They give us many Items for selling on the fleamarket. :D
Monika had cuddly me so much. I hate that. -,-
After lunch we drived with an other aunt of me to Bohemia.
I like Bohemia very much. Its the land of my ancestors.^^ (hundred of years ago)
Auntie bought many things. I bought only cat necklaces for my plushie martens and also one for Scooby. And a blue expensive Monster truck for my collection. I´ve also seen a big Knight figure, I will be buy next time. Today was Monika´s birthday. She become 44.
We go in Bohemia in a nice restaurant. I´ve eaten a very needy deer goulash. -,-
And we go in a Duty free shop. Inside them I got again a very painful jaw.
Auntie have given me 40 Euros for my Birthday next week.^^ And she want to buy Scooby´s dog cottage from my room. Not more. :eek:
After Bohemia we visited an uncle of me and then we go to a Inn, where autie play with money on a game machine. But she won nothing.
At home auntie go in my room and laid on my holy sofa. ;_;
I hate that. But its better she laid on my sofa, than she had laid in my bed. Ugggh...
As she stand up, she farted yet. xD
Because we drived to Bohemia, I missed today´s Digimon Data Squad episode.
Morning have my mother her birthday.

24.March
Auntie, Monika and my mother visited at morning an other uncle of me (that uncle with the big black dog). But I stay at home because I was yet to tired. xD
I have yet sold Scooby´s dog cottage to my auntie. Now I have many place before the window. Perfect for the one meter big knight figure I saw yesterday in Bohemia. :D I can it buy on friday.

Auntie made a viennese cutlet with potatoes and put all the organic rubbish into the plastic trashcan. And I must pick up all that again out. -,-
At evening auntie and my mother visited the casino. I and Monika stay at home. She told me aboult her holidays in Cuba ten years ago.

25.March
Noon. Auntie and Monika just drove back home. Hurray...

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
28.March
Boah, guys, I´m so much happy!
Yesterday night I´ve drunk an icetea on table. As I poured more in the glass, it swap over and a big drop jump uut of the glass 50cm wide on the tastature of my laptop. xD I cleaned it of couse immediately, but the tastature was broken. xD First it wrote only nonsense text, when I pressed the buttons. I was very shocked. :eek:
It hurted me very much, because I promised a very good friend of me, that I chat with him today.
As I today at afternoon tried the tastature, it makes nothing. -,- And then my good friend was here ans want to chat with me. Because the mouse was ok, I copied very circumstantial single letters for short words. But it was to silly. Then I wrote him e-mails per mobile phone, but I don´t know, if he got they.
I was so finished. I tried also an extern tastature, but it do nothing. My mother cleaned it again. And then was a wonder. o_O My tastature work again! (exept the "Ü" I see xD )
Thats really an absolute wonderful Birthday present for me!!!^^

29.March
Happy Birthday to me. Become 24.
Got seven books, two marten plushies, an Astamon drink bottle from Printshop, a Pine marten Pillow, 70 Euros and fiveteen congratulations. And also a new good friend. ;)

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
7.April
I´m very happy today! ;D At morning I got a mail from Mr. Japansmile, this guy from ebay. And he sayed, he have now Bo-1145 for me!!! :eek: LOL (And the two other Astamon cards too I have yet.) And then, I bought it! I´m so happy! LOL Its a very nice sight: 320513713652

Then I was today at a kind of fleamarket and bought five animal books with very cool marten pictures inside. xD I think not, that I will keep the books to me, I want only to cut the marten pictures out and do the books sell again on fleamarket! xD LOL

At Eastern I did not celebrate. I used the time to make many silly things like make bed fresh. xD (Its very hard to do that on my very high bed).

And I decided to make soon a second selfmade Digimon plushie. But not a true Digimon, I want to make my invented Gabbitmon.^^

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
13.April
The silly Mikey, the dog of my mother, is ill. Perhaps he have rheumatism or a lumbago. I hope the vetenairy give him soon the right injecton! LOL
I hate him.

At friday my uncle have his birthday party. He do celebrate on a ship with lot of people and a singer. I will give him a bottle of wine.

I will finish my Gabbitmon plushie soon. It looks very nice. Just I make the ears. The most dufficult on this plushie was the pattern for his head. xD Because I have not a sewing machine, I must sew all with hands. I will show you a picture when it is perfect. ^^

16.April
Hooray! Today I got now my Astamon cards! I´m really happy.^^

For breakfast I have first time eaten little hard quail eggs. They taste not other than chicken eggs.xD

At afternoon we go to my uncle´s birthday party on that ship. Because I know, that the rented singer is not good, I take my MP3 player also on the ship, that I must not hear that silly music. xD

And my selfmade Gabbitmon plushie is soon finish. I must only yet sew his claws.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
17.April
Today I was on three big fleamarkets!
I´ve found a great Figure of Saberleomon.^^ But one sabertooth is broken.
Then I bought six books, a pretty tin chest from Nuremberg, eight animal magazines, two pawn coins for grocery carts, an Arctic fox fur, a pennant with coat of arms from Linz and Upper Austria, eight old Schilling coins, a little monster truck and two nice book jackets also with coat of arms on it.^^

Yesterday I was on that ship, where my uncle celebrated his 62. birthday. Although he says, he have invented 100 persons, there be only 33 (with the children). It was a nice ship with a hall. I find, it was boring. My uncle worn a capitain´s suit and my mother have done serve a little bit in a sailor suit.^^
The singer song many songs, also birthday songs and a polonaise. Because he was also a DJ, he use CDs too. Then many people have danced on the little dancing platform, to very old songs like "Marmor, Stein und Eisen bricht" (Marmor, stone and iron brokes). -,-
There was some food, cakes and gateus, vienese schnitzel, untaste salad, and noodles. -,-
My cousin Claudia come with her two ever barking dogs. xD
The interssantest top for me, been three ducks, wich I observed from a window. A male, a female and a white? Perhaps a gull? o_O But all tree looks very taste. I looove roast duck! xD

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
26.April
On Thursday I saw three books on a paper container in the near where I live. As I looked inside the big paper container, there been hundred of books!!! xD
Because I find it terrible, when people do books throw away, I taken so much books, as I could pick out. Yes I´m greedy! xD It been ~four big boxes, that I carried at home. My mother helped me.
There been many history books (all for me LOL), lot of children books, an big Atlas, old books, a bible, cook books, nature books, novels, learning books for Latin, Spanish, Englisch and French, animal books and many more. Our living room was overfills.
Many books I will give for the pound fleamarket, some other (the better) I will sell self on the fleamarket.^^

On sunday 8 days ago I bought a new bookcloset for under my high bed. Because the high of shelf boards not been able for change the high, I broken it out and bought new. I had many to do with organize my books new. But now I can begin again. xD
I have ever so much to do. xD

And because of the new bookcloset, my books they I organized new and then that hundred books I´ve found in the paper container, I had not much time to finish my Gabbitmon plushie. So I could made only evrey day a little bit at night. I hope, I´m finish today. :D

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
9.May
Happy Mother´s day!^^
I gave my mother a bar of white chocolate, chocolate slices, cookies, a jam and a very pretty card with a phopto of a rose on it. ;D

I have so much to do this time. -,-
Sort books, sort stamps, learning, ever and ever improve many things... I´m a perfectionist.
But yesterday I granted me a film: Knockaround Guys.^^ Of course only because Dennis dubbed the guy called Matty. LOL
Dennis is sooooo much cool! xD

10.May
Yesterday I was in a furniture mall. There was lot of great furnitures in colonial style. o_O I like them. I wished, I could life with furnitures like them.
There was also a big catalogue with great photos of many more colonial style furnitures. They looks like really noble.^^

Because on sunday was mother´s day, I thought, there are much other persons, that I like also. So I have made a list. And its interssant, how that list look like: xD
Women
1.my Mother (obvious first, beautiful)
2.Verona Pooth (beautiful and prominent)
3.Scarlett Cavadenti (beautiful german Voice actress of Jessie)
4.Vande (great boss, sure beautiful)^^
5.Dascha Lehmann (german Voice actress, beautiful wife of Dennis)
Men
1.my Father (obvious first, although he is dead)
2.Dennis (absolute)
3.Matthias Klie (also german Voice actor)
4.Ekkehard Belle (great german Voice actor)
5.Salvador Dali (great Painter)

At afternoon I and my mother visited again in the furniture mall. And I got a new desk for absolute better learning!^^ Because that desk have a little mistake in the grain, I got it cheaper. It comes on second june and I will put it in my mothers sleepingroom. The silly wardrobe must go for the place, because there is a closet too. LOL
Its a special desk.^^ Big, heavy, dark wooded, exensive: A colonial style desk for feel noble! xD xD xD I love it.
Now I need yet the right chair.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
19.May
My good friend Andreas need me again for a Fan-dub.^^
He want that I speak for him Haku from Naruto.
I yet never watch this series. xD
Its so funny: I saw in that Anime-news-network to look, who dubbed Haku in the german dub. Naruto was dubbed german in Hamburg and I know none Hamburg Voice actors! xD
But only one I knowed! A nice Voice actress named Angela Quast.^^ And then I saw, SHE dubbed Haku in german! xD
Then I went to Youtube and wrote "Angela Quast" in the box and then on first place was a german Naruto video with Haku.^^
So I could hear, how her style is.
On weekend, Andreas will send me the first text.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
21.June
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo much annoyed!!!
Last week I bought a Wartortle plushie on ebay. That Wartortle plushie with Article-No.: 280507333251 Today it arrived. But in the packet was a plushie ...
SQUIRTLE!!!
I'm so, so, so, so, so, very much annoyed!!! First I threw it on the ground, then in the paper trashcan because of my wrath. But I picked it then again out, because maybe it is able to send it return. >_<
I have yet wrote the seller a bad text.

In the last month I had many to do. Still.
I got also my new desk, and I'm very happy with it.^^

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
17. July, 2nd deathday of granny. :eek:

"Project Noble" is started!!!^^
Because I had must my first project, called "Project Silverfish", wich was planned for start yet July 2009, put ad acta, I could start yesterday successful the new project!!! The goal of "Project Noble" is to chance my room into a noble room! My items of the furnitures wich be for sell I have yet put into boxes. I need yet many boxes, because of my ~800 books! xD I get also a new antique bed, and some noble furnitures of the sign "Constanca" from the furniture mall called Leiner, like me new desk, wich I have yet .^^ As soon my room is empty, I will paint the wall in cool royal blue and let make a dark Laminat ground.
The ad acta putted "Project Silverfish" had as content to absorb the sleepingroom of my mother, for have more place in a double room with a door in the wall. xD It got ad acta, because it would be too expensive, because its a very strong wall. So I decided to make only my once room better.:p Noble, like a very little room in a castle. LOL
And over my new bed I will hang of course the poster of my dear favourite noblest Digimon Astamon! LOL ^^