Days of me

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have decided to tell you about how I spend the days.
14. Dec.
Today I bought some things for Chrismas. ;D
And I bought some materials for a very secret intend I make in the next days. (I show it you if it is ready^^)*
And, hurray, the first package of my Digimon Card Package I bought on a fame trading site, is arrived.
But the Card I need, was not inside. :'(
Today I and my mother visited also my uncle and my aunt in Urfahr. My cousin, he have an american Name: Clifford xD, wasn´t at home. I played with their big black dog. He is so big like a calve. My dog are many smaller. xD I must yet buy some Chistmas presents for they. But I don´t know what.
As I come home I was so finished from the looong day that I slept a little bit.
And Today my wisdom teeth sometimes give me more wisdom. But on 22. Dec I visit finite the dentist. That´s so many ...funny. :-X Better pluck teeths than going out with Astamon. xD
In 10 days is christmas and we havn´t yet a chistmas tree. Maybe we became buy one morning.

*make a bad special Teddybear!

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
16. Dec
Yesterday I was a little bit sick. But today I feel me better.
Maybe I have feel the snow, because today have it finite snow first time! ^^
We have bought now a Chrismas Tree. It´s a 2,6m big fir.
And we was at the country, where be the biggest 4-angularly farmhauses and the highest envoy tower. xD I´ve found also a small Blackbird. It cant´t fly and was unusually tamely.
I would have it gladly take at home, but I had to let it there by a woman from the christmas tree sale. I think, the bird was ill.

At evening. I having watch the first part of the Sisi remake on tv.
It was much better than the Sissi Trilogy of the '50's. On sunday is the second part.
I like history films very much. ^^
Today I will also yet complete a big painting, what I have made as a cristmas present for my mother.
At morning we will set up the christmas tree.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
18. Dec
I am sad. Although I should be lucky. The big chrismas three stand finished in the living room and I have get money. I´m not really sad, I´m disappoint. I have get yet two packages of Alpha Evolve 5 and there are not Alpha Evolve 5 cards inside. x( It looks like silly, because it is normally impossible. But its TRUE!
-,- -,- -,-
I´m hungry. I eat now to noon.

On evening I had a little bit depressions, again time. xD Not only because of chrismas.
On prime time I´ve watch Little Lord Fauntleroy on tv. I like this film, although I had seen it many times yet.
And then I watched the horrorthriller "Black Christmas". xD Normally I don´t show horrorthrillers, but my favourite Voice Actor Dennis Schmidt-Foss had dubbed in this film. :) So I must it see of course.

Then I began made my special "Teddybear". *Madness Brooch*
I´ve sewed some yet. It will be really look cool, if I finished. *Slap and Rip*

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
20. Dec
Today I was on the flea market like every sunday. I bought yet some christmas presents for my mother.
It was very cold. But I like it to go on the flea market. My mother, my uncle and my aunt work at there. I have given my uncle and my aunt already their christmas presents: bathproducts for their new shower. And dried pigears for their big dog.
As I came home, I slept to the noon.

Yesterday at night I´ve watch an actionthriller: Hostage.
Because, of course, Dennis Schmidt-Foss has dubbed in this film. xD
And today is the second part of the new version of the Sisi Film. It will be sure nice. ^^
I like the history of the Habsburgs.

I´ve read, that gives no double Perfect and no Plusquamperfect in the English language. o_O I´ve really not know that. That´s the reasion, for some sentence structure problems of me. But normally it´s clear, that nobody can say "I had have the tree setting up" for example. xD
Plusquamperfect is a colloquial language in the german language.
I know, I can´t good english yet and I have many case and write mistakes. But I learn every day to be better.
Please says me, when I have made writing mistakes, so that I can avoid it. Write it in this thread. Also for questions to me. ^^

To be contined...

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
23. Dec
Morning is christmas (in austria), but I´m not really lucky.
Christmas should be a family celebration, but there are no family feeling. :/

Yesterday I visiting the dentist. He had x-rayed me, not more. I got a new termine next year.
-,-

I don´t understand, why it gives 3 versions of Alpha Evolve 5.
That´s so much silly, so much, much, much silly.

If anyone want to get 30$ of me, look in my tread in 'Sales and trading'.
I have dicided, to pay 10$ for each traiding card of Astamon, because I don´t know, where I should yet get they: http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=13294.0

24. Dec
Merry Christmas for all, they celebrate today too!^^
Santa Clause is everywhere. But traditional brings in Austria at evening the "Christkind" the presents to the children. Today we eating a Pangasius fish with potato salad.

Have just got my christmas presents! :D
Two erminea plushies, a magnet of Jessie, a history book, a black and a colour ink cadrige for my printer, a subaru impreza model car, a subaru impreza cup and a model cannon.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
29. Dec
I´m so happy that the holydays are over. Soon is Sylvester. I hate it. The firework are to expensive and the sparkling wine are to untaste. Become view on 31. Dec in tv 4 hours of my favourite series: "Wir sind Kaiser" ("We are emperor"). That´s great! Robert Palfrader plays the fiktive Emperior of Austria of the fiktive Austrian Empire. xD Its a comedy parody.

I having wait since days for the second pack of my Booster 24 package from Hongkong. It´s in the next sequence like I´ve bought. But it was again a Alpha Evolve 5 package. ;( I´m really sad about it.
Please, Vande, wait. As soon it arrive, I will send the cards you need immediately to you!

I visited just a big shopping mall. There are so many people. The most comes from the country.
In a Petshop I´ve seen new Pets: big snails. o_O How buy then a snail as a pet? ^^
I´ve looking for a new Subaru Impreza car. There was one. But for 100€ (~125$) too expensive.

Yesterday I finished my Pokyupamon Teddybear.
Had ordered extra a Teddybear pattern from an catalogue. But it was to small and to unsuitable. So I must the size for the body selfmade calculate and draw. xD In the size of its arms, I calculate wrong tree times. But I noticed it first, when I already had sewed his arms. The expensivest thing on him was the lower plaster tube, that I used for his hose. xD There are only 50m tubes for buy. -,- And I bought two! A smaller tube also, because I want first to use the Teddybear pattern. In entire I could say this bear had cost round 50 Dollars.^^

I have watch yesterday in tv "Love and other disasters". Yes only because Dennis has dubbed too. xD
Today I watch nothing. I do make my room. Must do hoovering.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
31. Dec
Today I and my mother and a neighbor woman visited the Waterforest.
We lived also next to an forest, but went only for a walking in the other.

Because I get no Wishlaterns this year, I bought only five fire vulcanos for 10€ (~14$).
On midnight I will go like evrey year to the attic and look the firework over the city.
I take the radio also to the attic and hear the Danube waltzer on midnight.

21.00 PM
In 3 hours is midnight.
I have watch the first part of "Wir sind Kaiser" (We are emperor). Now is recress, the next part it on 21.05.

Have just eaten little sandwichs and wait for the next part of the Emperor.
Before that I will ignite the first fire vulcano.

Oh no. Everywere is fog! o_O
I can´t see any firework. It was also at Sylvester three years ago.
Having ignite the first vulcano. A very small...

Now is "Dinner of one". Have it already seen many times.
Going ignite two vulcanos.

Decided to going not on the attic. There are to many fog. -,-
I don´t know, should I cry because I can´t see any firework, or should I lough, because many people have pay many money for firework and can´t see it too? LOL

Watching the last part of the Emperor´s sylvester series.
Wait for midnight.

1st January
00.00 AM
Prosit New Year! :D
Best greetings from me and Astamon! xD
Now I watch the Danube waltzer on TV and going then ignite the last two vulcanos.
^^

Having dance the Danube Waltzer. Ufff.
Outside are only fog, fog, fog. xD
I´ve found a 6th Vulcano behind the table. o_O Go to ignite it yet.

Happy New Year all! :) :) :)

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
4. January
Today is a very silly day. -,-
It begun yet yesterday. I made a collage and can´t print it, because the new ink cadriges I got at christmas, prints like old cadriges. o_O
Then: The christmas tree is falling! With all! Without reason! Six glass balls are broken and the vacuum cleaner is clogged because of the firs needles.

I got the next two Alpha Evolve 5 packages and the last Booster 24 package from Hongkong.
But the card I need are not inside.

From today RTL2 sends Digimon Frontier again.
I can´t this time not really be happy therefore.

Have read some days ago a big history book about the live of the Habsburg princes.
Now I read a book about alternative history. Example: What would been, if Maria Theresia dies at the birth of her first child? How would austrians live today? xD

I can´t understand where there in English language are no majority give for "you" and "your".
Thats very confuse. xD If I want to speak with one person in a group, and say "you come to me", could I mean also all. Why there are no majority for "you" and "your"?

At morning I want to go to a Print shop. Then I let print my collage and ...
a one meter big poster picture of Astamon for hang it behind my room door. LOL
I like him more than my beloved Jessie (of Pokémon). The biggest poster picture I let printed with her are smaller. ^^

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
7.Januar
Today I get my Poster from the Print Shop.
An 1,20m big Poster of Astamon! ;D ;D ;D
I have made the background selfe. I hope, that it isn´t to blur.

Although I had only bought two Booster 24 packages and ten packages of Alpha Evolve 5 packages of japansmile, I get two packages more! xD The first, I got more, was on tuesday: a third package of Booster 24, but the card I need was not inside. Today I get a eleventh package of Alpha Evolve 5. What should I do with so many cards I can´t use??? xD (If there are would be Alpha Evolve cards inside, it was´t to bad, but there are ever only Battle Terminal Cards inside...)

At morning a uncle and a aunt of me flys to the phillippines.
They have there a house. Have given my uncle one packaging of the Booster 24 for the travel.
Because in the philippines are many china products for buying, perhaps they find some packages of Booster 24 too. ^^
They flies many hours. I never would fly so long. xD
One day I want to fly to New York and to Los Angeles.^^ Yes, I´m afraid for fly. So it´s better for me, I do fly first to London, because It´s nearer xD I don´t know when.

to be contined...

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
15th January
I´m happy, because I had first time sell anything in the internet. ^^ ;D
I have no credit card for selling items in ebay. (Its very unfair from ebay!)

What I don´t understand is the sending classes of the Austrian post office.-,-
In times of hightech machines the post office uses ship traffic for their mails. Thats sick.
I really thought, Economy class is the Second class for standard sending, need 7-10 days and have no insurance. And I thought, the Priority Class is the First Class, need only 5 days and have an insurance. And both used of course the plane.
But NO!!! Only the expensive Priority Class use the plane. The Economy Class use a 2 months long SHIP travelling!!! It looks like the trariffs of 1950... -,-
I don´t know, what I should say for this accrueds.

In the last days I had a little bit change in my room. Have made more place.
I have really so many things. xD I must more throw out.^^
But my newest coolest thing is my Poster behind the door. *Muhahaha* :D
Astamon looks so much cooooooool on it!!! ;D

to be contined...

elephantinc

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People really give royal mail a lot of stick but I think they really do quite a good job, they seem to be better than most countries postal service (and people often just use them as a scape goat. I remember when the government lost a disc with peoples' details on it in the post, that was really bad press for royal mail but it was actually sent with TNT!).
For letters a 1st class stamp will get your letter anywhere in the country in one day and a second class stamp will do it in two.

Wow, two months, that's quite bad.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I´m sure, that the Royal Mail is more qualified for sending international mails than the small Austrian Post.ag^^

16.January
Last night I´ve tries inserted in maps my big history site collection again. Evrey sunday in the newspaper are writing two sites of history. Have done this not since 6 months. So it was time again to inserted the new sites. But my two maps are now to little. xD I need a third map. Have decided, to do in that third map all the history about austria, in the other map are all about the history of my city and in the first map evrey other history sites. Have yesterday night already prepare the sites. It´s very hard to organize that all in years. Today I must they only yet insterted. Thats many to doing.

I hope, anyone here like my Neopet Plushies. Have already got packaging for sending.
I bought the must plushies together only for a Mazzew Plushie some years ago. xD And the Fairy Kougra things because I had once a Fairy Kougra. I need they never. I can´t sell they on the flea market because the most people don´t know about Neopets.

A Secret: I know a guy, that makes "Fan-Dubbings". ^^
And I can also join! He sends me a skript. But I havn´t yet a headset.
I can "dub" Shippo from Inuyasha. xD
I speak in sounddata, sends him and he insert this.
How funny! If I get then a clip, I show you here!

At evening.
Today isn´t anything interessant shows in the tv.
But I have anyway much to do. Two history maps are almost finished. The third not.
I must work on the ground (ever), because my desk are to small for working anything. xD

Have also yet learned a little bit for my "dubbing". xD xD
I can really hold my chargeering voice. On monday I will buy the headset.
Some days ago, I was a little bit afraid of that, because perhaps it could be forbidden to do that. o_O
So I asked a "friend" of me, if "Fan-Dubbings" are be allowed. His name is Ekkehardt Belle, a real munich Voice Actor! He says I can do it, If I want. So I do it.^^ Than I am a real "Pseudo-Voice Actor". xD

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
18. January
I´m so much happy, because I get today the two Astamon Cards I bought from Vande!^^ 8)
They come very fast! o_O Very, very fast! They need only a weekend!
In Austria the Post need yet 3-4 days to send only an inland mail! xD
Now I need only yet the Bo-1145 card to have all three. :p
I promise, I would be trade immediately 25 of my cards for this one card!!! Or 10 Dollars, or the Yurble and the Poogle Plushie together, or I don´t know. Have so much items.^^ Anyone like CatDog Plushies?
Please I hope that anyone sell or trade me this last card. :D

Have bought a Headset for my first "Fan-Dubbing". xD
It was´t easy, to get the perfect attitude. There was ever a background rustle to hear. o_O
But now its better (but not away).
I think, I spoke my text well. But I don´t know yet, if the organizer like that.
I speak other then Shippo´s original german voice acress. Her Name is Julia Haacke.
Perhaps Ekki tells her, that I speak also Shippo in a Fan-Dubbing.^^

Sorry, when I exchances "dubbing" with "voice acting", but I don´t know, how I must it write correct, because in german there are possibly only one word for that. o_O
In german translated means dubbing "synchronisieren" and a Voice Actor is a "Synchronsprecher". And a "Synchron-Regisseur" is the administrator in the "Aufnahme Raum", the toneroom(?). Perhaps the verb 'Voice acting' could be in german mean "chargieren", therefore "to speak in many pitches"??? I don´t know it really.

Yesterday I saw the film Gun Shy. The man, that become "something" shoot down, was dubbed from Dennis, my favourite Voice actor!
I want to be also a Voice Actor. If I get a Videoclip with Shippo, that speak with my voice, I show it also Ekkehard. He as Master Voice Actor and administrator can say, If I really was good or bad. (And then, one time, perhaps, maybe, he...^^)

19.January
Eating now spring rolls and think about morning.
Morning at 4 PM comes a man, who tells about the ..."special test" from the Humboldt institute? It is named "AHS Matura". (I don´t know the english name. xD) He says also how much it cost and if I could get it cheaper. I must now today make me room and hoovering, that he can good see my 700 books. xD

This time is Pokémon in the tv. Its sooooo boring. Have it seen hundred times. But I love it to see the beautyful Jessie. She is 1% beautyfuler than Verona Pooth. xD

I have seen, I´m now the only member here. xD Were are you? I´m so allone! ^^ xD

to be countined...

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
20.January
I can make the far Matura Test!!! I´m so happy! ;D
I get next week the first learning materials. Thats are from history. :p

And: I got yesterday evening a Videoclip from my first "dubbing". xD
Although there are yet no sounds and no other voices, I find it very funny.^^
The entige fandubbed episode with sounds, music and other voices must really be cool!
I hope, I can it soon see. :eek:

24.January
Having the last days not much do.
I had should do "dubbing". But my Headset is fallen on the ground on Thursday and functions no more. Have today bought a new, but I havn´t yet found time do dub. xD

I have also made a big present package for a friend. It have now 3,70 kg. The delivery is big, but I´m sure that she have many joy and then I´m happy too! ^^ ;)

Then I have mucked out in the cellar. There are so many no more used things for selling on the fleamarket.
Its still to cold for selling at there, and I can´t sell on ebay. ;(
Some things I have do it away for contribute it for the "petpound fleamarket."

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
25.January
I come just from the fleamarket. I was very, very, very cold! xD
Have must sold yet some better fleamarket things, that I earn money for paying the delivery. Hard money. I still freeze. :p

Many Congratulations again to Fairymon7 for the happy message!!! ;D ;D ;D
In 9 months you must yet change full diapers, so enjoy the time until there! ;D
"dadadada" "buehhhh" ^^

I eat now my lunch.

26.January
At morning I had very fun...
at the denitst! xD
I´m not afraid of the dentist! :D
The injektion hadn´t hurt. He made me a new filling. I don´t know, why he had give my an injektion, because this tooth has already had a endodontie.
Going in 6 months again for a control.

In one hour I go send the package to my good friend. ^^
I´m soooo much happy, if she had joy with that.
I have just weight the package with the human scales. With the flour scales(!) it had 3,70kg.
But with the human scale it has a ... little bit more. I thought it isn´t so heavy. I don´t know, what is inside, what make it so heavy. xD A really very BIG present.

I want first time to fly for one week on holyday to my friend. I don´t know yet when.
LOL I´m afraid of flying! xD
I like city trips very much. I never was on an other continent.
Then I can speak english in real. :p

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
29. January
I feel me today not well. Perhaps I get ill. :embarrassed:

Now I watch the movie "Cursed" on tv, of couse because Dennis dubbed also. He speakes the man called Kyle.
It makes me happy to hear Dennis. I like him.^^

My friend has got the present package.
But she wasn´t at home. On the Trackingsite of the Post-Website is writing:
12:24 Receiver not at home - notifies
14:18 Receiver not at home - notifies
15:44 Receiver not at home - notifies i__i Please come back home.
My friend has not anything say since I have sent the package. :(
I think, yet since some days, my friend think I lie. ;( But I havn´t lie! i__i I have really sent that 8 kg present package to her. If she have not time, or problems, or anything other, that she couldn´t answer, so I understand that. She should say it me! :( She is really a good friend of me.
And I want really also to defeat my aerophoby to visit she in her nice City.
I hope, she would read that...

30.January
Having now look on the Trackingsite of her Post-Website.
Here is writing another. o_O
2010/01/29
15:44 ... Item available for pickup at Post Office
14:18 ... Item arrived at Post Office ...
12:24 ... Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
09:17 ... Item out for delivery
05:17 ... Item processed at postal facility.

:/ I´m sure, she like the Items in the package, when she opened it.
The most of the Items been my favourites, but she can it use better than me. ^^

fairymon7

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was at school when the mailman pass by and there was nobody home. I am going today to the post office to pick it up.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
:eek:
Oh. Ok. Perhaps you mustn´t pay the zoll.
But now all can read, that the 8 kilo package was for you.
You had say me that per PM, not here. :p

Still 30.January
Today on 23.20 I will watch the movie "Smokin' Aces".
Only because the guy called Beanie is dubbed by Dennis!^^

And on wednesday is "Serenity" in tv. Mingo is also dubbed by Dennis. :D

31.January
Track Status
2010/01/29 15:44 OTTAWA Item available for pickup at Post Office
Still?
You know, that wasn´t correct of you, that you avoid me in the last days. :(
I wanted friendship with you and sent my favouritest Items for your wonderful collection to you.
I thought really, your invitation was your serious. :/
Saturday last week, I pick up my last euros to bought you a one kg sack of Gummibears.
I searched in 6 big boxes in my cellar Digimon and Pokemon Items for you. I was really sad, that I couldn´t find the Rumble Arena for you.
I drived to the children´s fleamarket, only because I would find Digimon Items you don´t have.
I payed on monday 61 Euros / 84 Dollar/ 90 CAD for fast delivery, that you get it very fast.
Because the post women says, you must pay custom, I say the Items be worth only 10 Euros.
I was really afraid, that the customs people open the package and see also new Items and the fake goldy...
Don´t forget, the Items and the delivery was free for you, because you would make me a plushie.
And: You wanted the Veemon Clock. What is now with that?

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1.February
Tell me, whats the reason, that you like me no more.
I don´t know, what I made wrong. :embarrassed:
Is that the punish, that I admired your Mega-collection so much, that I would to see my favourite items rather by you than by me, bacause you love Digimon visible more?
I never saw a person, who have a so gigantic collectwilling. Is it so misleading, that I would friendship with you, that I could tell praising, I have a friend with a big expensive collection?
I wanted really see that! Please, don´t say, you thought, I want anything from your collection! -,-
Your collectibles are great, but my biggest collections are Subaru WRC and Marten Items.
I could nothing that the weight of the package become heavier, because I used at beginning a too small scales.
If you don´t pick up the package, it will be come back to me! Then I must again pay 61 Euros/ 90 CAD for back delivery. Are you know that? :(

I´m yet by the 38 episode of the dubbing of Shippo.
The guy, that want that, says, I´m really good. ^^
He sent me yesterday again a little Videoclip. But its yet too big that I can show it here.
Alleged he engaged also two other fan dubbers and some real Voice Actors!
But the names of that real Voice Actors, I never heard! They aren´t listed in the Synchronkartei.de

to be countined...

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
2.Fabruary
All is enlightened. Fairymon7 got the present package. :)
We have all our personal problems at home.
My mother says, you couldn´t pick up the package earlier from postoffice, because your pregnancy!
I forgot, that pregnancy women not may carry heavy things. xD
Last week, I really thought, you think I lie, because of the package. But it was really a BIG package full of fantastic Items for a good friend! ;) Show the nice members of WTW, wich presents was in your package!^^

to be countined...