Cyber Sleuth Switch Demo at Jump Victory Carnival, Plus Gift!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just a small update...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Today in Japan they're holding a Jump Victory Carnival. Over at the Bandai booth they have the Switch version of Cyber Sleuth Complete (Hackers Memory in Japan) to demo.

They have a fun gift for anyone who tries the game...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's the clear file they gave out at Anime Expo!

Jump Victory Carnival today is being held at the Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall, in Halls 5 and 6.

Another Jump Victory Carnival will be Sunday next week in Japan, and we assume the format will be the same. It will be held at Intex Osaka (International Exhibition Center, Osaka) in Buildings 5 and 6.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clear file? As the game data cleared file after beating the final boss? For what purpose? I thought Cyber Sleuth series having Switch version will attract ton of new population and digimon fans who mostly prefer non-PS consoles.

Blaze Master

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool. I'd love to know if the Switch version runs at 60fps or not.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clear file? As the game data cleared file after beating the final boss? For what purpose? I thought Cyber Sleuth series having Switch version will attract ton of new population and digimon fans who mostly prefer non-PS consoles.
It's a plastic wallet that holds documents. It's about the most common piece of anime merchandise there is, because they're cheap and easy to make.

Last edited: