Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition General Discussion

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just nickname them whatever name you want.
That's literally not doing what he wants.
Not only is it tedious to manually do it for every Digimon you have it also does not apply to the names of enemies, field guide, npcs medals or mentions in profiles or dialogue.
All you would end up with is an annoying mishmash that's neither here or there.

RukasuStorm

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, I bought the Complete Edition for Switch and I have some doubts, principally about how the save works.

1 - Each one of the three save files have two "sides", one for the First CS, and one for HM. Does this means every file support one save file for each game? Or each file can only have one save file for one of the games?
2 - I heard that in the Sony versions of these games, the HM would detect your save file for the first CS and import the encylopedia and medals. How does this works in this version of the game?
3 - If the "import" of encyclopedia and medal still exists in this version, does it constantly update, or it just imports once when you start a new game? Like, in this hypotetical scenario: I finished the first Cyber Sleuth but didn't looked for medals or tried to finish the encyclopedia, I just have registered the Digimon I used in the quest. I start a HM save file, it will import all my encyclopedia, right? But if I return to my first save file of the first game, and convert a new digimon, will the encylopedia update in HM too?

Thanks in advance

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a question: if i have already beat digimon CS and HS for PS4, it is worthy to buyt the complete eition for switch? There are some add on, something nwew in the game? or is just the same?

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a question: if i have already beat digimon CS and HS for PS4, it is worthy to buyt the complete eition for switch? There are some add on, something nwew in the game? or is just the same?
There are some new things in the Switch and PC portion of the game. For one, you have the access of trading from CS to HM back and forth, after completing both versions. Also, the Royal Knights are open from the very beginning in the CS game. Only one not available I think is the Arkadimon. I am not sure though about that.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are some new things in the Switch and PC portion of the game. For one, you have the access of trading from CS to HM back and forth, after completing both versions. Also, the Royal Knights are open from the very beginning in the CS game. Only one not available I think is the Arkadimon. I am not sure though about that.
Mmmm i dunno, the price is very high (like every other nintendo games) and if the add on is only that don't think is worth 60 € .... oh well guess i will wait and see if the price drops.
Thanks for the reply Ryu :D

Dragonmasterxyz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean Cyber Sleuth Complete is cheaper than other Switch Games and has two games in one. So I say it's a reasonable price. It's CS on the go as well.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean Cyber Sleuth Complete is cheaper than other Switch Games and has two games in one. So I say it's a reasonable price. It's CS on the go as well.
Mmmm cheaper you say? i don't know your country but here in Italy is 60€... :( a lot of seller here are scammer.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that technically isn't new since that feature was in the Japanese version.

Mmmm cheaper you say? i don't know your country but here in Italy is 60€... :( a lot of seller here are scammer.
thats a fair price tho? Since it's two games it's basically 30 for each. And it's not Pokemon style where it's the same game twice, it's two real different games

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know i know they are two distinguished games, but as said before i have already played them. Mh so dunno if is worth the price if nothing new is add. If the price drop just a little i will buy for sure thought :D

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that technically isn't new since that feature was in the Japanese version.

thats a fair price tho? Since it's two games it's basically 30 for each. And it's not Pokemon style where it's the same game twice, it's two real different games
It was a feature of only Japan. That feature is not for the west, so it is new for us.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's better Cyber Sleuth or ReArise?
Cyber sleuth completely and utterly shits all over rearise. Rearise is shit in my eyes I don't really think anyone can compare a mobile game to a console game.

MFbM

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just nickname them whatever name you want.
That's literally not doing what he wants.
Not only is it tedious to manually do it for every Digimon you have it also does not apply to the names of enemies, field guide, npcs medals or mentions in profiles or dialogue.
All you would end up with is an annoying mishmash that's neither here or there.
Is there a "mod" yet for the PC version to change the name to the original version?

P/S: I've been literally trying to find "hacks" for Pokémon games (any games) that have the Japanese names, but to this day, no luck.

Yamato-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it possible to change vanilla Agumon into one of the costume Agumon?
No. Costume Agumon isn't available in this version, and if he was - it's a separate "species".

You also lose the costume upon evolving, so it wasn't really worth anything in the first place.
I am curious to know if they're in the game's code, however. Cyber Sleuth Complete seems to just be a straight port of the Japanese PS4/Vita version of Hacker's Memory, which would let you retain the costumed Agumon from a Cyber Sleuth save.

omegalucas

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They are indeed in the game code. Although to get them you need to use a Cheat Engine script for encountering all Digimon (all Digimon appear in the Field Guide as if met - that is, their name and thumbnail only) and DigiConverting encountered Digimon. That way you can DigiConvert them but all Digimon will be encountered and you'll have a list of every Digimon in the DigiConvert menu with 200% scan.

They'll have the stats/ABI/Lvl of a 200% Scan regular Agumon tho (they had different stats in Cyber Sleuth as DLC) but will go to Lvl 99.

Last edited:

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I only had switch versions of game since 15th of this month and I said to say to EU vertion if switch has ceil and not noir but I’m fine with that as I also own the ps4 version of both games still so I think it's good way.