Crunchyroll gets Digimon Universe: App Monsters!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish for you they are not censoring Dialogues, changing the plot or anything else like in the past from Digimon.
Subs wouldn't do that, unless you mean a dub. At most they'd change some spellings than what fans translated them as before hand, etc.

Cenrji

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish for you they are not censoring Dialogues, changing the plot or anything else like in the past from Digimon.
Subs wouldn't do that, unless you mean a dub. At most they'd change some spellings than what fans translated them as before hand, etc.
Didn't Sword Art Online had some kind of censorship going on with the official subs? Although that one particular scene that got censored, was pretty.... yikes.

Also not anime, Crunchyroll also I think had did censorship for one of the games they published. Somewhat bizarre since I thought one of the reasons people watch subs is to see the uncensored stuff the dubs may bring.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe that the blood in Tri was censored for its Crunchyroll release. I really don't think there's anything in Appmon that would need visual censorship, though.

Cenrji

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So has anyone thinking of doing a visual comparison anyways? All of the episodes I do see are out.
I do think censorship is pretty unlikely for this series, but you know, there always could be some unnecessary edits to it.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice! I'll definitely give the series a rewatch once I finish my latest show.