Create your own DigiXros team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha-Crimson

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm honestly surprised I cant find a thread for this on here. So, here's how this goes:

My concept is for a digixros team to have five functional Child level members all of whom can fully evolve to Ultimate. Child levels can only make X3 tops, Adults can do X4, and Perfects and Ultimate can go all the way to X5. If a digimon you want on your team is lacking a decent form for the middle of their line, you can make a custom as long as it makes sense and you give details. For added flare, if ya want, list physical/visual mutations your team may have. I'll give yas an example set from my Child level team:

A Liollmon with a silver, studded Holy Ring and ruby pandant.
A Bearmon with shaggier fur and tends to wear his cap forwards. Cap and belts are black.
An Elecmon of the yellow and purple variant.
A Hyokomon who's a bit larger than most, with a physique more similar to a Combusken.
A Commandramon with a pension for carrying extra guns.

A personal favorite X3 here is Liollmon: Dogfight Mode. This is Liollmon with wings, a military vest, helmet, a katana in one hand, and an assault rifle in the other.

Alpha-Crimson

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really? I'd been searching for it... Ah, I guess I can just be kind of blind and oblivious. But, my approach to this with also allowing evolutions and mutations is at least a unique step, right?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't remember. I don't really have any ideas, but good luck with the topic, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.