Could Agumon be part of Milleniumon in Digimon Adventure 2020?

Blackrabbit007

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean we know that Moon=milleniumon try to revive himself to certain extend we know he will become Zeedmilleniumon or a new thing that we never saw before, but what if at one point in the series Agumon fused temporarily with Moon=milleniumon creating a Milleniumon, i think this is possible because Agumon 2020 slide Mega evolution is Machinedramon/Mugendramon which is the other half of Milleniumon beside Kimeramon.

So the theoretical story is Taichi will be on rage because of something (and i guess Hikari can be the rage trigger either by getting hurt or what ever you like) Milleniumon saw the opportunity and fuse with Agumon forcing it to become Milleniumon and he will attack anything in his path so other Digi-destined will be forced to fight Agumon/Milleniumon but how the fight will go i can't even predict but we know at the end Agumon will be seperated from Moon=milleniumon.

Well i want to hear your opinion too.

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
doubt it since Agumon has already done his rampaging as Machinedramon before and it is highly unlikely to happen again. Also recent episodes indicate that the person Milleniumon wants to merge with is most likely Hikari not Taichi. Also given the new evolution paths it is likely that Agumon will evolve into Blitzgreymon (weregarurumon to Cresgarurumon) and eventually become Omegamon Alter-S for the final showdown with Milleniumon...