Continue the story above

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"wait a second... you said we should find your captain, not the whole crew!" Agumon disclaimed.
Monitamons screen flickered "Aye, but someone has to get all these lazy drunkards out of USB port right?"
Agumon pointed at the screen "this is gonna cost you extra!"
Morphomon sighed "let´s just get this over with, also by the by, what does your captain need that fruit for, isn´t he already strong enough?"

"Trust me, it'll be obvious once ye find him."

"Hate to be cliche guys, but, wanna just ask about the local tavern?" chimed Mophomon.

"Sounds like good a place as any" agreed Agumon.

The three made their way into town, passing an eclectic array of sea-faring Digimon. From tall husky Zudomon, to tiny skittish Sangomon. Even a few Meramon if you'd believe it. Eventually, they came to the hot spot establishment of choice; The Rusty Anchor.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" mumbled Monitamon. "There could be some tough scary Digimon in here."

"Aye, quite yer blubbuerin' boy! But he's right. Ye could run into some tough customers."

"Well I'm turning back now. We just gotta walk the walk." Agumon placed his hands on the swing-door entrance. "Follow my lead!"

Last edited:

TheMatrix

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
''Excuse us but has anybody her seen an annoying little Demidevimon who is to stupid to watch were he steps or a virus Digimon who brags about having gassed 6 million Digimons in the past, how about a Violent Vilemon wearing a Kilji and a Octomon wearing a pirate hat or even a Mega Digimon riding a giant green parrot?'' Monitamon asked a Petitmamon and an Impmon playing Rock paper scissors. ''Hmmm, it could be that I have seen a Demidevimon or was it a Vilemon?'' The Impmon poundered. ''I doubt there is any Mega Digimons here on File Island, infact the most most powerfull Digimons I know about are Lord Bakemon along with Zudomon, Betsumon, Anomalocarimon ,Monzaemon, Etemon, Andromon, Panyjamon, Megaangemon and his closest in command Petermon.'' Said Petitmamon. ''He, he, he not anymore whispered Tokomon.''

''I am afraid that we can't help you said Impmon.''But I would ask Wizardmon, Witchmon and Tripmon they seems to know everybody as they are constantly moving around.'' he then added. ''Well, thank you we really appreciate your help said Morphmon before lightly bowing down to the two Digimons. ''Huh, that was a friendly Digimon for sneaking around these types of earias along with Pirates.'' Right before noticing to his dismay that he lost in Rock paper scissors to Petitmamon.

''Well, that does not help us much how do we find a trio of Digimons who are constantly one the move?'' Monitormon asked. ''Me and the choosen along with children and their Digimons actually meet Wizardmon, Witchmon and Tripmon. Last time we saw them they were hiking in Infinity Mountain.'' Said Morphmon. ''Well, that is helpfull!'' Said Monitormon sarcastically. ''Well at least we can try looking around that era'' Agumon optimistically as they moved out of the tavern. ''It is getting dark.'' Said Monitormon after they had walked to the forest on there way to Infinity Mountain. ''Well thank you mister obvious.'' Said Tokomon in a grunt voice. ''Keep your eyes open.'' while her body was eluminating their surrounding. ''The trio might very well be somewere here in the woods.''

''I am afraid I am to mesmerizing by those giant fireflies in the sky.'' said Agumon. ''I can understand that, although they are not fireflies they are Birdramons. They light up their wings during night time in order to not get lost from their group.'' Morphmon explained. ''How beautifu...(SPLASH) a giant pink dropping hit Agumons face having come from one of the Birdramons above. Morphmon could not help but giggle, but Agumon was not amused and cursed at the Birdramons with a sailor mouth worthy of a Pirate. To his surprise tho the Birdramons heard him and the one who had spilled the dropping unto him dived towards him in anger. However before the Birdramon could do anything to the child Digimon a dagger flew into the Birdramons chest and the big bird Digimons wings cooled as it glided down to the ground. The three child Digimons along with Tokomons projection looked up to see Petermon with a Tiny fairy Digimon at his side. When the other Birdramons noticed they all flew aw

''Hey, you hurt Birdramon.'' Morphmon shouted. ''That Birdramon is just lucky it did not delete that little Agumon.'' Said Petermon as he and Tinkermon lowered down to the other Digimons. ''For whomever shed a Digimons data so let that Digimons data be shed.'' Said Petermon and gave Agumon a stern look. ''Although given your foul mouth I was honestly tempted for a second to let the Birdramon burn your body to a crisp.'' Said Petermon sternly his red eyes percing through the little orange dragons eyes. ''Excuse us but do you know were we can find a Wizardmon a Witchmon and a Tripmon? Asked Morphmon. ''I would not recommend that you intermingle which such Digimons but since I don't know your reasons for looking for them I will tell you were they might reside since I saw them last heading towards Toytown were they might be found, but you will have to go fast if you want to see them as the trio never stay for long at whatever place they might stay.'' Said Petermon right before removing his dagger out of the Birdramons chest as the sore Digimon halted away towards an eventuall cliff were she might take flight ones more. ''Well thank you.'' Said Morphmon to the green dou but neither Petermon nor Tinkermon replied as they left.

''So, what is Toytown.'' Agumon asked. ''A wonderfull place were all the lost toys gets taken care off by the gentle Monzeamon and his best friend Etemon.'' Morphmon asked. ''Monzeaemon! Etemon! Aren't those virus Digimons.'' Said Agumon surprised. ''How can they be gentle?'' He asked. ''Well who told you that every virus Digimon was bad.'' Morphmon asked. ''Well you can't blame me.'' Agumon said in his defense. ''Back on the Main Server all the child Digimons are afraid of the Terrifying virus Digimon Targetmon and his younger friends Goblinmon and NiseAgumon.''

''Well, I can assure you that good old Monzaemon and Etermon are nothing like those said.'' Said Morphmon. Then a wild Ogremon appeared growling at all of them. ''O, no that looks like Goblinmon but even uglier.'' Said Agumon. ''That's Ogermon an aggresive adult level Digimon who always wants to fight'' Morphmon told Agumon ''Who is calling who ugly said?'' Said the Ogermon in an irritated voice. ''Agumon shout a blast of peperbreath at the big Oger blinding it temporarily as they started to run away from him towards Toytown. ''I'lle get you for this.'' The green virus Digimon screamed.''I'lle get you even if it will be the last thing I'lle do.'' After half an hour the three Digimons stopped.

''Well, mates it is a good thing I atleast don't have to run like you landcrabs ha, ha, ha.'' The Tokomon projection laughed. I don't think you would have found it so funny if you were the one having to stand up to that massive adult level Goblinmon.'' Said Agumon in anger. ''Well suit yourself for trying to eat from the forbidden fruit mate.'' Said the pink Digimon.

When reached Toytown the were greeted with an announcement from the speakers by Etemon.'' Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the happiest place on earth were dreams come true. We have just been visited by Wizardmon, Witchmon and Tripmon who might wanna stay for longer if you are willing to talk to them over a cup of cupcakes at the smaller hotel here in Toytown.''

''We are in luck they are still here said Morphmon.''

''Well, what are we waiting for said Agumon let's go talk to them.''

''Hey, you slow it down we had to outrun a adult level Digimon not that long ago you think we could slow down when we are in a safe space.'' Said, Monitormon exhuasted. ''Hey, move along slowpuck.'' said the projection of the irritated Tokomon. ''Well you are one to talk.'' Said Monitor mon sarcastically

Ones Agumon and Morphmon walked into the hotel they saw the Digimon trio they had been looking for eating cupcakes and dricking hot chocolate.''Hi, said Morphmon we want to ask you people for something.''

''Well, don't ask us to do any magic for you because Magnaangemon has forbidden any and all use witchcraft and magic on this Island and destoyed my staff and broken Witchmons brumstick.'' Said Wizardmon in a sumper tune.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Well we're looking for... come to think of it I'm not sure..." pondered Agumon.

"Then think nothing of it" cheered Witchmon, raising a glass. "Let is party long into the night."

"Yeah!!!" everyone cheered. They partied long, and they partied hard. Agumon ate more that night than he ever had, and ended up dozing off in the corner of the dance hall. He swayed and hiccupped, high on joy and belly filled to the brim. He didn't even care about... about...

*Psst* came from a tiny voice.

Agumon's head turned. He looked down and saw a tiny green Parrot.

"It's not real! None of it's real!"

"You talkin' to me tiny green bird?"

"Of course not!" an even tinier man wearing fancy knickerbockers popped out the top of the bird. "I'm talking to you! Polly's too shy to converse with strangers."

*rahhhh*

"Oh... you here to party?"

"No ya darn land lubber! And neither are you!"

"Agumon!" blurted Morphomon stumbling over. "Are you talkin' to a little green bird."

"Yeah!"

"No!!!"

"Oh a little man. Is he here to party?"

"I dunno. Little man, are you here to..."

"WHEN DID YOU GET TO FILE ISLAND?!!" screamed Captain Bolt.

"...I... " Agumon hesitated.

"We... we were always here. Obvi!" spat Morphomon.

"Wait, no" stumbled Agumon. "Your partner Mophomon. Didn't you say you were separated. That you needed to GET to File Island?"

"Yes... but... of course, we were at USB Port. We must have taken a boat! After we spoke with Impmon and..."

"No! You never took a boat. You didn't sail or fly or teleport" warded Bolt in a low tone. "You're still in the tavern!"

Agumon and Morphomon froze. Some semblance of lucidity washed over them in an instance.

"Oh gosh!" they whimpered in unison.

"Thank the stars!" said Bolt sighing with relief. "As I suspected, whatever suggestive force infects this realm, it's effects seem to lessen on those with lower file sizes. After Impmon and Petitmamon, I was starting to lose hope. Not many Rookies venture into the Rusty Anchor."

"What is this place" asked Morphomon.

"A trap" replied Bolt. "A pocket universe being projected on the inside of the building. By my guess, an underling of Olegmon."

"How so?" chimed Agumon.

"He's been dominating the sees for some time now. Expanding his forces, and blowing competition out of the water. All except those who manage to run, as we did. And where better to set a trap for your seafaring enemies, than one of the biggest centers of sea-trade." spoke Bolt gravely. "When the harpoon goes wide, a good fisherman always has a net."

"We have to get out of here!" cried Morphomon. "I need to find Menoa! Who's the Digimon creating this world?"

Bolt hung his head. "No idea. Even I have lost sight of who is friend or foe. Villain or passerby. Any number of these residents could be in on the illusion, or just mere victims."

"It's probably..." started Agumon.

"No!" barked the Captain. "As a virus Digimon myself, I can attest that when it comes to morality, 'Attribute does not Contribute'... that's what Elecmon and Swanmon always taught us anyway."

"Then what do we do" asked Monitamon who had apparently been standing there the whole time.

Bolt didn't miss a beat. "Find out who's behind the illusion. Once you're certain, we'll take them down together. What's important is to keep a clear head, lest the facade reclaim your faculties. Focus hard on something you hold dear, and don't let it out of your grasp!"

"... Menoa..."

"... Food..."

"...getting this crazy baby pirate out of my head..."

The hunt was on!

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon took the other two at the hand and dragged them back to the group "party, party, party, I wanna never stop" he sang out of tone while the Wizard digimons been cheering.
"isn´t that a bit obvious?" Morphomon whispered into Agumons ear "IF they are under an illusion i doubt it matters, just think about how we find the one behind it"
They ran around a couple bouncing balls, as they suddenly slammed into something soft "UFH-!" the group fell on their back.
"huh? what do we have here Monzaemon?"
"I dunno, what is it Etemon?"
Apperantly the group ran into the majors of Toytown, who now towered before them.
"I got an idea Monzaemon" Etemon menacingly said
"I know what you are thinking" Monzaemon replied
"heh, heh as sharp as ever, well then let´s..."

the two digimons hands extended...
"hug them forever!!! <3" both yelled and pushed the rookie digimons to their chest.
"don´t you worry little babies, your safe now!"
Agumon coughed "let me go!" heroically Monitamon pushed Agumon and Morphomon out of the puppets Digimons arms, only to be himself embraced by their love.
"you guys gonna make it! don´t forget about me........hmph!"
Agumon and Morphomon looked at the heroic Monitamons sacrifice "we will never forget you Mantamon" Agumon said, as they ran deeper into the toy city.

TheMatrix

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Monitormon tried his best to escape the big bear grip but ones out of it he ran into Etermon and landed back into the bear grip as Wizardmon and his friends started to wonder why the little Rookie was fighting with the yellow bear after they had gone out to look for him and his companions.

Last edited:

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon and Morphomon had scoured corner to corner of the universe, dodging detection and temptation at every turn. And yet still they had no indication of who was generating this world.

"This is hopeless" cried Morphomon, as she and Agumon sat atop Toy Tower. "How long have we even been in here? We're never getting out."

"Don't say that. Things might seem bad now, but we can't lose hope" rallied Agumon. "Or we'll become party maniacs like everyone else."

"Who's to say we won't eventually anyway. Trapped here forever in this Neverland! We even have our own Peter and damned Tinkerb... wait... " Mophomon recoiled, her face frozen.

"What is it?"

"The Captain... didn't he hypothesize that file size could play a factor in the effects of this world?"

"Yeah. What with him being so tiny I suppose. He didn't seem to be effected at all."

"If that were true, then Tinkermon... there's no way Tinkermon would be under it's spell."

"... by Azulongmon's beard!"

---

"And you're sure?" asked Bolt.

"No doubt. If Tinkermon were just another victim of the trap, she'd be well aware this world was fake." assured Morphomon.

"Guess we should count our lucky stars. This'll be an easy fight" Agumon chortled.

Bolt shook his head. "I wouldn't be so sure. She's probably assumed such a small form in order focus all her energy on generating the world. Meaning..."

"Meaning she'll probably digivolve to defend herself" finished Mophomon with a concerned look.

"Well, it is what it is!" stated Agumon determinedly. "No use fretting. We gotta go all in on this. You guys ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Hell yeah!"

"I'm still being hugged, but I'm digging this energy!"

---

Tinkermon floated in the forest, mist cascading along the ground. She looked over her shoulder.

"Such a shame really" she sighed. "Had you just played along, you could have partied your hearts out for eternity." She closed the book she was reading, as the rogue elements approached from behind. "Now I'm going to have to get my hands dirty. Honestly, do you realize how much trouble you're causing me? It'll be such a pain getting things back in order after I'm done with you!"

"Forgive us if we don't shed a tear" chided Bolt.

"Oh Captain. Once so formidable. And now... It'll almost be a shame to crush you in this sorry, reduced state of yours."

The light of evolution enraptured Tinkermon.

"... Almost..."

Last edited:

TheMatrix

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
''In front of our heroes stod the awesome image of Queenchessmon.''So sad you could have havel lived the rest of your worthless life in comfort and luxury and instead you have choosen death!'' Said Queenschessmon in sadistic tune. ''Do something Bolt or else we will all be reborn as babies on File Island and I will perhaps never seen my partner again.'' Said Morphomon in desperation.

''I am not sure I will do much good in this state.'' Bolt explained ''see I need a special meatplant in order to get me and Parrotmon back to full size and power as the Gennais decided to take it away because...'' Bolt paused and looked at Agumon ''Some people will fear you for the mere Digimon type you grew into.''

''Try at least.'' Morphomon pleaded.

''Quartizone'' Bolt shouted as he shoot Queenchessmon. Queenchessmons was starled for a momment as her face mask crackled but ones she realized that she still had allot of enery left she just smirked and tried to smash Bolt with her staff. However before she slammed her staff parrotmon flew into her. That's when Etermons arms held her in a strong grip.''No, you can't do this to me I am the master manipulator I am Queenchessmon!'' Queenchessmon screamed as she losed Etermons grip on her. ''Hey, make love not...Etermon started until Queenchessmon slammed him with her staff. ''Shut up you delusional hippie.'' She said in an angry tune.

''You don't know what you are doing'' Bolt screamed ''if you continue to fight in this form you will eventually forget that this is just a pocket dimension''.

Queenchessmon laughed. ''Poor old fool. Don't you realise that this pocket dimension is shrinking as we speak.''

''No, I do'' Bolt proclaimed ''but in the meanwhile you are just as volnerable to this dimension as the other big digimons and you can't be sure that you will remember your real past ones this world is gone.''

''That's true.'' Said Queenchessmon ''but that is a risk I am willing to take.'' See said with a maniacal grin on her face.

Last edited:

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bolt and Polly flew twixt the the skies, evading QueenChessmon's numerous energy blasts. To stop her he'd need to focus all his energy into one surgical blow. His size made him a difficult target. but time wasn't on his side. In the midst of his thoughts, he was taken unaware; Petermon slashing at him from the trees. He dodged the blades, but clipped the edge of one of the Queen's attacks. The two of them, caught in a tail spin, collided into the foliage. QueenChessmon let out a triumphant cackle!

"Bolt!" cried Morphomon. "No... he was the only one who could beat her. We're done for!" A tiny claw took her hand.

"Hey! Don't say that!" encouraged Agumon. "No matter how bad things look, there's always a chance. We can't lose hope!"

"But..."

"He's right!" cheered Monitormon who was also there now. "I might be scared out of my mind right now, but it's not gonna get the best of me." he took her hand too. They started to glow.

"You guys... you're right! I can't give up when Menoa's still out there waiting for me. We can do this... together!"

QueenChessmon was still scouring the ground to finish off Bolt, when she took notice of the power eminating behind her.

Morphomon!!!"
"Agumon!!!"
"Monitormon!!!"
"DIGI-XROS!!!"

"No... how is this possible?!" she gasped gazing into the eruption of energy. "...it can't be!"

"But it can!" the figure spoke as the mist cleared.

"Shadramon: XrosUp Monitor Exo-suit!!!"

Shadramon.jpg

Amidst a shrinking reality, the real battle begins...

Last edited:

TheMatrix

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Petermon prepared himself to strike Shadramon by throwing one of his blades at him when suddenly Ogremon struck him from behind. ''Listen boyscott'' Ogremon said threateningly ''were is that orange dragon Digimon? Because I am going to clubber him. Don't you even think about lying to me you Magnaangemon and Tinkermon guard this island you got to know were he is.''

''Ugh, listen her you tusk mouthed idiot...'' but before Petermon could finish his sentence Shadramon struck him with his Flare Buster. ''That freak over there is a fusion of said orange dragon and his little Butterfly friend.'' Said Petermon to Ogremon. ''What! You think I am stupid don't you?!! Said Ogremon widening his eyes and mouth gap.''No, listen I am telling you the true...'' Petermon started to explain while putting out the flames on his cape from Shadramons flame buster but before he could finish he heard Shadramon scream behind him ''Serrated Screw''. Petermon quickly turned away but not before having the cloth skin on his tricep sliced. Petermon felt something cold and wet on his arm and touching it with his fingers and seeing to his horror what had happened he whispered to himself ''I...I...bleed''. But before Shadramon could attack Petermon, Queenchessmon struck the fire fly Digimon with her staff and°as she howered above the ground she intended to finish off the newly evoled Ultimate when a Fugamon hit her in the back starteling her for a few seconds. ''What is the meaning of this?'' the Mega shouted angrily? ''Just standing up for my friend. The second in command of this Island is refusing to tell Ogremon here were the Rookie Digimon who had the nerve to attack him is hiding.'' Ogremon nodded to his friend by giving him a thumbs up and smile. Petermon struck the two of them in the shoulders with each of his knives.''You scoundrels should know your place.'' said Petermon angrily. Shadramon was about to shoot another Fire Buster but Queenchessmon hit it right back at him using the staff on her hammer as a golf club. The flying insect Digimon was throw away by his own attack but was just about to rise up when a strong strook of water hit him. He tried to stand up again but this time a green energy blast hit him.

''No, introduction! How rude of me said Petermon howering in the air.'' Allow me to introduce you to Shellmon and Kuwagamon the most disciplined and loyal Digimon henchmen you will ever find.'' Kuwagamon graped Shadramons right arm when Shadramon he started to struggle Shellmons green tentacles held Shadramons left arm the two Champions then turned the previous Rookie doe towards Queenchessmon. ''Hold him right there'' said Queenchessmon pointing at Shadramon with the heavier end of her staff, the one end of her hammer pointing mostly forward and the other leaning more backwards. ''Now keep him steady.'' She continued ''My Heart Breaker makes minch meat out of mere champions.''.Unbeknowns to Queenchessmon tho Parrotmon was holding a steady grip on a tree branch with both her hands and feet as Bolt sat on top of her aiming his gun at Queenchessmon holding it with both his arms and all his hooks as he started to glow a almost white beach yellow ''Hold it stady Polly because this is gona hurt for both me and by apponent.'' He said and continued to slowly wishper ''Quartxion'' as soon as he had let go of those words a tiny but powerfull blast hit Queenchessmon in the back she uttered in surprise ''O'hu.'' before splitting in an explosion of data.

Last edited: