Contest- Least Favorite Change

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's time for a contest.

The prize this time is a copy of Digimon Season 1 on DVD (provided by New Video.)

The judge for this contest will be... Jeff Nimoy, dub director from season 1, season 2, Data Squad, and Digimon the Movie.

The contest theme is... tell us your LEAST favorite change/alteration the dub made from the Japanese. Please explain your answer (Jeff worked on these over a decade ago and explanations will help and make your answer stand out. Explanations may also be used as the tie breaker if the same answer is sent by multiple people.)

Feel free to name any change you want, but recall, Jeff did not work on season 3 (Tamers) or season 4 (Frontier) so I'd stick with seasons 1 and 2, and the movie for the contest. If you really wanna answer otherwise, feel free, but it's unlikely your entry will be taken seriously.

Please PM me with your answer rather than posting in this thread (so answers can't be copied.) If you have any questions regarding the contest feel free to post in this thread.

Please note, the theme of this contest was done in fun. Be honest, but be polite. If you answer is written in an inherently rude or insulting way, it will NOT be forwarded to Jeff for judging.

This contest will take entries until November 30th, 2012. All entries will be sent to Jeff once the contest is closed.

And pasting these in for Jeff regarding his websites

CookingCaveman.com is a blog where Jeff explores his cooking adventures on the Caveman Diet (also known as the Paleo Diet).

SamePlate.com is a FREE dating site that Jeff created that matches people by the food they eat!

(This contest is open to anyone. Free shipping will be provided in the continental United States. Feel free to enter outside of that area, but you will have to provide shipping.)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Worth mentioning...

Since I won't be judging this one outside of forwarding the entries to Jeff, other staff members are welcome to enter.