MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's time for a contest!

This time we have one big prize courtesy of Cinedigm.

Image ThumbnailImage ThumbnailImage ThumbnailImage Thumbnail

All four season sets! These will be the separate releases of each season, not the big box with all four.

The prizes will be coming directly from Cinedigm, so the prizes have to be shipped to a US address.

The contest this time is simple (enough...)

What do you think of each of these four seasons and how do you think/hope fans remember each one? (and feel free to toss in which is your favorite, least favorite, or any other details.) And feel free to toss in anything else you want about these four seasons. Kind of a crazy free for all since this is a biggy.

Make sure your entries are written well, details will count.

The best entry will win and get all four sets.

Please PM me your contest entry.

We have a special guest judging this contest- Peggy O'Neal has been gracious enough to judge the contest. Digimon fans will recognize Peggy as being Jun in 02, Suzie in Tamers, and of course, Ranamon in Frontier (among others in each season.) Digimon fans would also no doubt recognize her from Botamon singing in Digimon the Movie. Beyond Digimon, she's been Tenchi's big sister, multiple characters in Lucky Star and Eureka Seven and plenty of other shows.

Once the contest is closed I will forward all entries to Peggy.

The contest will be open through September 29th (midnight, Pacific Time.)

Best of luck!

If you want to skip the sets and just order the sets, here are some Amazon links.

Digimon Adventure on Amazon

Digimon Adventure Zero-Two on Amazon

Digimon Tamers on Amazon

Digimon Frontier on Amazon

Digimon Seasons 1 through 4 on Amazon

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread.

Takatofan1986

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can we enter if we have won one of the previous seasons? Don't have the other three, and I know someone that the duplicate copy could be a good gift for. What do you think?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can we enter if we have won one of the previous seasons? Don't have the other three, and I know someone that the duplicate copy could be a good gift for. What do you think?
Enter, and if any issues crop up I'll just not include your entry in what I send to the judge. Things I need to check regarding that.

MattyBlue

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love to get my hands on Frontier, that's the season that has eluded me the most.

Gyt Kaliba

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely, definitely, definitely entering this. Way too good of a prize not too.

Cyan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like fun. I've sent off my entry (though it's not showing up in my sent folder - has it been received?).

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like I got it twice.

Gyt Kaliba

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Note to self - there is indeed a character limit for PM's, so keep this in mind for future possible contest entries, so I don't have to revise as heavily as I did this time. @__@

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If necessary send it in multiple PMs, or upload it somewhere private and PM me the url.

Gyt Kaliba

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well crap, I didn't realize that was an option. Would it be possible to have you disregard/delete the one I sent, and for me to re-send it in two PM's then?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well crap, I didn't realize that was an option. Would it be possible to have you disregard/delete the one I sent, and for me to re-send it in two PM's then?

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, I just submitted my entry in three PMs. I apologize for it being so incredibly long. I hope there aren't any issues with that.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It came through just fine, no need to Chang it.