MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a contest!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon Squishable plushes are finally available after a decent wait and we're giving one away!

One person will win:
a Series 1 Digimon Squishable of their choice.

The contest this time will be simple, you just need to answer one question...

Is there a specific Digimon you'd like to see a plush of so you could squish them? (and is there any specific reason why?)

The judge will be me. You can post your entry in this thread, PM me using our forum's internal PM system, send your entry to @WithTheWill on Twitter (be careful doing the writing contest on Twitter... it'll be really short), or email me your entry to godofchaos@gmail.com (put WtW Contest in the subject for email entries for clarity.)

I won't be judging on any particular detail (or even necessarily on the quality of writing), just do your best. If it catches my attention you might have an advantage, but I'll be pouring over each and every entry.

The contest will end midnight on Tuesday, July 24th (so right as it becomes the 25th.)

You don't have to send any personal information with your entry. If you win Squishable will need your contact/shipping information to get you your plush.

Your entry might be shared on WtW and social media sites by us, Squishable, or other companies related to the release.

These contests are only open to those with a shipping address in the USA.

Thanks to Squishable for the prize plush.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Easy question! I would love a squishy plushie of the V-Tamer design of V-dramon! Zeromaru is already so round and probably slightly fuzzy, it would be a perfect transition to plushie form.

CoDL

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh the perfect digimon is a brand new one: Jesmon X! For obvious reasons there just has to be a Squishable of this spiky dude. It may be hard to figure out how to do that but that's not my problem

Ramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a contest!Image Thumbnail (custom)The Digimon Squishable plushes are finally available after a decent wait and we're giving one away!One person will win:a Series 1 Digimon Squishable of their choice.The contest this time will be simple, you just need to answer one question... Is there a specific Digimon you'd like to see a plush of so you could squish them? (and is there any specific reason why?)The judge will be me. You can post your entry in this thread, PM me using our forum's internal PM system, send your entry to @WithTheWill on Twitter (be careful doing the writing contest on Twitter... it'll be really short), or email me your entry to godofchaos@gmail.com (put WtW Contest in the subject for email entries for clarity.)I won't be judging on any particular detail (or even necessarily on the quality of writing), just do your best. If it catches my attention you might have an advantage, but I'll be pouring over each and every entry.The contest will end midnight on Tuesday, July 24th (so right as it becomes the 25th.)You don't have to send any personal information with your entry. If you win Squishable will need your contact/shipping information to get you your plush.Your entry might be shared on WtW and social media sites by us, Squishable, or other companies related to the release.These contests are only open to those with a shipping address in the USA.Thanks to Squishable for the prize plush.
I would like a terriormon plush because I would like to hear it say momentai every time I squish it :)

DigimonTrash

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean crap Admin, I can't just choose one! Outside of anime protagonist Digimon it'd be either:

DemiDevimon/PicoDevimon: because the idea of having a stereotypically "bad" digimon who only wants to hug me is very appealing to me. I imagine if he digivolves that it'll be a Devimon but with a variation of the Christopher Walken voice of the IceDevimon from Frontier. Just y'know, less murdery.

Hackmon: because as a Digimon made of blades and metal-like skin he probably doesn't get nearly enough hugs.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"These contests are only open to those with a shipping address in the USA."

RIP in pieces Muur

Are you ever gonna do one for like... the rest of the world? what if the person outside the USA paid the shipping?

GrungeCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Digi Gnome Squishable would be fantastic--from a popular enough season to appeal to the majority, yet slightly obscure enough to appeal to collectors. Also they are the perfect shape for hugging, which is all a Digi Gnome has ever really wanted.

I was going to say a Dobermon Squishable because I love him, but I think a plush of Daisuke's noodle cart is more likely than that.

frankiemon827

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

RIP in pieces Muur

Are you ever gonna do one for like... the rest of the world? what if the person outside the USA paid the shipping?
Hopefully Imperialdramon can deliver those things over the world in....30 minutes....but until then good luck with the wait

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

RIP in pieces Muur

Hopefully Imperialdramon can deliver those things over the world in....30 minutes....but until then good luck with the wait
It's one doll, if I won and paid the shipping Marc is paying the same amount

heck he's technically be paying less

Wolfshark

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm well I'd go with either Kiimon or Magnadramon. As for Kiimon who wouldn't wanna squish a purple fluff that looks like he's giving ya a judging glare. As for Magnadramon... well it's a giant fluffy lion dragon- a pink one at that. It's the definition of squishable.

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For a plush, there's no better answer than Meicoomon! She was straight up designed to be a fluffy, cuddly ball of adorableness!

TPappas1991

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd have to say Monzaemon as he is one big teddy bear and he deserves all of the hugs and attention because of that alone. I know I would love to squish a big Monzaemon plush.

Chaotix12345

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd go for a plush of Viximon because Tamers is my fave and I still love the incredible irony of one of the most serious, Champion-looking main Rookies we've gotten in any of the anime shows digivolves from THE CUTEST FREAKING THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AGGGHH I JUST WANT TO HUG HER. She got robbed by not being able to be that cute in the show until the final episode.

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would love a YukimiBotamon plushie. It should be the size of a soccer ball to be squishable, but it would be totally worth it. I think this cute Digimon hasn't been on the spotlight enough. Even though it is a recolour version of Botamon, it has a lot of personality on its own. And its perma-blush... I can't stress how much I would like to have one in my bedroom, or traveling with me in my backpack -with room enough for it to see the Real World.

vipertongn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really would like a decent impmon plush. His character really does speak to my soul because initially I thought I'd be a vaccine type of person, but really I'm a virus type. Plus he is a redemption character and I'm a super sucker for those

Teddyzmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for some reason, tonosama gekomon, but im not in the US, so don't count my entry.

Viktor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This really sucks, I live outside of the US so I can't have one. :( And I was really looking forward to it too... Oh well.
Good luck to the future lucky winner!

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly, I feel like Kuramon would be an awesome choice for a squishable. Imagine buying a ton of them, and squishing them all down inside a backpack or suitcase. Then you can recreate Diablomon Strikes Back where the Kuramon burst out of the internet en masse - large cycloptic blobs escaping from devices that don't look like they could possibly hold them.

Just the eruption of Kuramon unsquishing themselves as you open up the container. >_>

Last edited:

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to see a Mamemon squishable. It fits the aesthetic so much and I always thought Mamemon would have been a great series mascot. He gives me Digimon Vpet and World 1 nostalgia especially after Next Order and 20th pets. Plus they could do all the variants, especially BigMamemon!

(I know I'm Canadia but I have a friend who can be a middleman lol)

DoruAlphamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh, this is amazing! I know I'd never really win a contest, but it can't hurt to try. I'd.. actually like to see a squishy Dorumon to be honest. The poor guy doesn't get enough credit in terms of merchandise outside of the Digivolving Spirits figure and the tcg. And you can never really go wrong with a fluffy dragon-fox that, Digital OR Unknown, is still pretty amazing and has had a hand in establishing crucial lore for the Digimon multiverse and has done his fair share of heroics. I remember when I first saw him while playing Digimon World: Data Squad/Savers: Another Mission, and I pretty much fell in love! To this day, after all the research I did, and looking at how things worked concerning him, Dorumon remains one of my top favorites alongside Gabumon, Renamon and Patamon.

Good luck to everyone else who enters!