Concepts you'd like to see as future Digimon

Holo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I made a post already but it was removed because I didn't realise you're not supposed to post links (whoops), but if you check out the Storied channel on Youtube check out their Monstrum playlist. My top picks, in no particular order, are Chupacabras, Medusa, Dullahan, Nuckelavee, the Kraken, and Baba Yaga, the Cockatrice/Basalisk, and the Banshee.
I'd also like to see the Kelpie as a Digimon, which would be cool.
Doesn't zanbamon draw some inspiration from the nuckelavee? I mean personally, I'd rather have some crazy dark evolution for centarumon or something... but for now I think zanbamon is the best knuckelavee we have.

shynely

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm guessing people might not notice Zanbamon's Nuckelavee basis because of the armor (and skin) covering much of the body.

Though a highly "accurate" appearance is probably out of the question.

Holo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd still love to see some sort of spherical rookie. Something that could be a more natural fit to some combination of thundermon, nanimon, gladimon, starmon, bombernanimon, and other digimon along those lines.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd still love to see some sort of spherical rookie. Something that could be a more natural fit to some combination of thundermon, nanimon, gladimon, starmon, bombernanimon, and other digimon along those lines.
I’d love to have a Mamemon species Child since that’s the main stage they’re missing

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just use Otamamon for my Mamemon rookie. Otamamon has that round body, circle eyes, developed and muscly forearms, and a dorky smile

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just use Otamamon for my Mamemon rookie. Otamamon has that round body, circle eyes, developed and muscly forearms, and a dorky smile
I guess that’s the way they went for the x antibodies but Mamemon is so ubiquitous he deserves his own thing. I personally prefer Zenimon for the size and body shape.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a child level Mamemon condensing the amount of data a child level has as small as it can would probably make the smallest Digimon we've ever seen. Thunderballmon itself is absolutely puny for an adult level

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a child level Mamemon condensing the amount of data a child level has as small as it can would probably make the smallest Digimon we've ever seen. Thunderballmon itself is absolutely puny for an adult level
The scaling was so off in that episode. Ankylomon was almost as big as Zudomon and could carry Iori in the palm of one hand.

Child Mamemon should be the size of a baseball, Thunderballmon/Igamon/Kogamon should be the size of a beach ball, the Perfect Mamemon should be the size of of a sheep, and the Ultimate Mamemons should be the size of a compact car.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...You know, that does make sense. It makes a good use of scale.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After someone mistakenly suggested that Kuzurumon might be intended to be Cthulhumon, I’ve been wondering what a hypothetical Cthulhumon (something beyond Dagomon, who is based on Cthulhu but has some significant differences, some due to other mythological influences) would be like. It occurs to me that they could have made a Cthulhumon that would fit the villains’ aesthetic in Adventure 2020 if they based it on Lovecraft’s Cthulhu drawing, which showed him in profile with three eyes visible (which presumably means he has six eyes total).