Concepts you'd like to see as future Digimon

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is sorta kinda Sephirotmon's ability for Adventure 2020 yeah? He copied their enemies and pasted into the reality although it completely have zero offensive. Eyesmon and Apoclaymon, too.

To be honest I'd like that Copy and Paste ability to be even more powerful and way superior compared to Sephirotmon, Eyesmon and Apoclaymon combined.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm reminded how HiAndromon has an attack named Copy Paste, but the attack itself doesn't even involve copy and pasting, it's just using metallic rods withdrawn from its back to attack.

I remember seeing footage from Digimon Digital Tyrannosaurus Guild Wars (bootleg mobile game if you didn't know already), depicted HiAndromon using Copy Paste by creating a second clone of itself.
tbf that animation is from the korean rpgs (battle and masters), so I would imagine a Japanese game may give it a different animation.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd like Tyrannomon to get an Evolution line that doesn't involve becoming a Cyborg type since that always struck me as too derivative of MetalGreymon.

Ideally I would like both a new Perfect and Ultimate form, but even an Ultimate Evolving from MasterTyrannomon would be acceptable.

if they did it'd be better to work off of MasterTyrannomon as making another new Ultimate (Perfect) would just make it even more unfair to MasterTyrannomon. He already barely gets used lol
once I saw somebody point out that Dinorexmon is a perfect mega for Master Tyrannomon, I realized that it really is. Dinorexmon has a flame that matches its body's color just like Tyrannomon, a witty name that plays off of the Tyrannosaurus Rex species, is has an x-shaped scar on its chest just like Master Tyrannomon, and it has the same type, field, and attribute as Master Tyrannomon
edit: Dinorexmon's profile doesn't say Ogre Flame's color like I thought, whoops

Since RustTyranomon that is meant for MetalTyranomon. So in concept topic here, I'd really like to see Tyranomon having non-metal/mecha Godzilla inspiration digimon with Ultimate level line even if MasterTyranomon got installed there.

If it's actually completed in the future, then Tyranomon will finally have normal Ultimate Dinosaur type form and DarkTyranomon gets RustTyranomon then so we finally can start to have "Normal" T-Rex digimon(s) afterwards not that DinoRexmon who clearly looks very Raptor and Spinomon is simply Sea T-Rex. Hopefully. I know Greymon movie version is obviously drawn as T-Rex but honestly I prefer non-helmet T-rex digimon just like Spinomon but with something edgier design.

Shame Pteramon is Armor. I regained the hope although I pray for any new Pteranodon related digimon evo line because... We GOT Parasaurmon. So please Bandai, keep up designing eventually it'll land on... That. And this!

hekito-in-digimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tinmon returning and new digimon called Coppermon & Tinmon jogress with Coppermon TO MAKE Bronzemon

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd like to see that mostly for a joke. Maybe make a Silver and Gold mon too.

aoletom1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With Digimon going through a resurgence in these past couple of years. I believe especially now that this franchise has the potential to tell a lot of different stories. So I'd like to ask what ideas would you like to see in future Digimon Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox stories or past concepts you'd like to see more of.

Last edited:

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spinomon is simply Sea T-Rex.
Spinomon himself is more like Diatrymon with knives sticking out of it.

There really should be a Marine Spinomon now that’s like Spinomon mixed with a crocodile and mosasaur. I was hoping we’d get it in Deep Savers Z but no.

I’d agree that more dinosaurs in general would be nice to give them an ecosystem beyond Greymon and hope Gamamon is a step in the right direction.

Off the top of my head, I’d like:

* Tyranomon to get a organic data Ultimate.

* Aquatic Spinomon (Ultimate)

* Pukumon (Child) to become a real design as a Child-stage Plesiosaur.

* Child and Adult-stage sauropods.

* Perfect and Ultimate stegosauroids, glyptodons, and/or ankylosaurs (for Armadimon) and yes I know glyptodon is a mammal.

* Adult stage Therizinosauroids and Pachycephalosauroids.

* A child to Ultimate pterosaur line because they’re so dang diverse beyond Pteranodon / Pteranomon. You could do like an Tapejara as the Baby II, Anurognathus as the Child, dsungaripterus as the Adult, Nyctosaurus as the Perfect and Quetzalcoatlus as the Adult.

JR9386

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

There really should be a Marine Spinomon now that’s like Spinomon mixed with a crocodile and mosasaur. I was hoping we’d get it in Deep Savers Z but no.

I’d agree that more dinosaurs in general would be nice to give them an ecosystem beyond Greymon and hope Gamamon is a step in the right direction.

* Perfect and Ultimate stegosauroids, glyptodons, and/or ankylosaurs (for Armadimon) and yes I know glyptodon is a mammal.

* A child to Ultimate pterosaur line because they’re so dang diverse beyond Pteranodon / Pteranomon. You could do like an Tapejara as the Baby II, Anurognathus as the Child, dsungaripterus as the Adult, Nyctosaurus as the Perfect and Quetzalcoatlus as the Adult.

Cool as this idea is, this is borderline going the route of Pokémon. Digimon, IMO, wasn't intended to have a world inhabited by creatures like this.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Cool as this idea is, this is borderline going the route of Pokémon. Digimon, IMO, wasn't intended to have a world inhabited by creatures like this.
1) I’m just tired of entering Dinosaur themed areas in Digimon games and seeing only Greymon, Tyranomon and Monochromon.

2) Pendulum Z already leans hard into the ecosystem stuff. Having a setting inspired partially by nature and having no herbivores is silly. I really only have this problem with dinosaurs because the Greymon species is overwhelmingly represented which ironically does a disservice to how special Greymon should be. At least Pokémon has the sense to make Pikachu rare encounters.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yeah pity Pteramon, Stegomon and Ankylomon became true digimon but ends up being limited evos.

I will see what Gammamon store for us in the future. I slowly gain more faiths towards Dino digimons finally resurfaced... Needs more new dinos. Not Dramon, Dragon type, and lacking Dramon/dragon type but still dragon digimon classes!

JR9386

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yeah pity Pteramon, Stegomon and Ankylomon became true digimon but ends up being limited evos.

I will see what Gammamon store for us in the future. I slowly gain more faiths towards Dino digimons finally resurfaced... Needs more new dinos. Not Dramon, Dragon type, and lacking Dramon/dragon type but still dragon digimon classes!

I know this is Digimon, and the show where a dog evolves into a cat etc., but I'm not sure how optimistic I am to have a quadraped lead Digimon. Sure, there is precedent for it, but not amongst a "goggle boy". Usually leads have unique evo lines crafted for their partners. A completely quadraped line would mean limited combat mobility.

Honestly, I'm not keen on the new partners featured. That's off topic, but concern under the circumstances.

Honestly, I've always acknowledged, almost implicitly that Digimon did lean towards dinosaur evolutionary forms, at least with Palmon, Gabumon etc.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man if Ghost Game really is cryptid-themed like some people are theorizing, I hope it means lots of cool new cryptid-based Digimon. I'd love one based on the Flatwoods Monster, my personal favorite "alien sighting", provided they don't sexualize it too much since it's sometimes interpreted as a lady in a dress.

Also I'm happy to see people having fun in this thread, lot of cool suggestions and ideas!

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm torn apart between wanting Gammamon's evo line to be full horned dino line or Cryptid line.

I'd be surprised if Angoramon ends up evolving into Jackalope digimon smaller sized Tailmon style.

Now you had me ignited my interests on Jellymon. If she can evolve into Flatwoods Monster digimon because her head is almost resembles of that Flatwoods monster.

Damn Please, give us Cryptid digimon ones!

Cipher

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Ghost Game is cryptid-themed, there better be a Mothman Digimon.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A leader Goggle Girl and an openly LGTBI+ character in the anime. I know there's Haru, but something even more straightforward. It's about time, especially for the first one. I would also like if they give the Digimon Hunting another proper shot.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m still hoping we might one day get regular versions of the remaining Ancient Digimon, like Sphinxmon.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like to see the characters in Ghost Game to have other Digimon besides there main partners like in Xross Wars hunters or the story games, like the new character Hiro having Pulsemon as secondary partner.

MitisCat

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would like to see more digimons based in fairy tales like The puss in boots or Little Red Riding Hood :>

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A leader Goggle Girl and an openly LGTBI+ character in the anime. I know there's Haru, but something even more straightforward. It's about time, especially for the first one. I would also like if they give the Digimon Hunting another proper shot.
I think we'd get a Google Girl first. But yeah. Haru also was... Er... Did everyone see Appmon? Don't want to spoiler anything. ...But Yeah. Girl leader or at least part leader.

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Batmon, an Adult-level Bat Digimon who would be the link between PicoDevimon and Vamdemon.

And he would have a rivalry with Jokermon.