Concepts you'd like to see as future Digimon

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we have a few Vaccine Nightmare Soldiers, and even some Virus Virus Busters, but what if they went all the way? Virus angels, Vaccine demons and fallen angels. Could such a thing be possible?

LuckyDays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimons based on the Tale of the Heike.

Heikeganimon- A humanoid crustacean Digimon who embodies the vengeance of a long decimated digimon clan.
Shanaomon- A Tengu-like Digimon who's a legendary warlord. One of the long hated enemy of Heikeganimon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we have a few Vaccine Nightmare Soldiers, and even some Virus Virus Busters, but what if they went all the way? Virus angels, Vaccine demons and fallen angels. Could such a thing be possible?
Ophanimon FM is a Vaccine fallen angel. Cherubimon black too.

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The franchise can't seem to make up its mind on whether Cherubimon (Vice) is a Virus or a Vaccine. But I guess since it's Vaccine in the Reference Book, we could go with that. Come to think of it, Black Seraphimon is getting added to the Reference Book soon. Despite already being a Virus in the card game, I wonder if it's gonna be listed as a Vaccine to match up with the other two Great Angels' corrupted variants.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's more capturing it then having it released to fight viruses. Pretty fucked up
but since it is among the ranks of angels, is it technically an angel? I'm curious on what defines an angel Digimon such as how I've been wondering for a while what qualifies "god" Digimon as gods

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's more capturing it then having it released to fight viruses. Pretty fucked up
but since it is among the ranks of angels, is it technically an angel? I'm curious on what defines an angel Digimon such as how I've been wondering for a while what qualifies "god" Digimon as gods
it's a "demon beast". its the complete opposite of an angel

JR9386

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Figures from Brazilian mythology, in particular the Curupira, Saci etc.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Horror Creature
  • by horror I mean something that brings absolute unease by distorting what is known (1, 2, 3) or looking so unnatural it brings dread as a being who shouldn’t exist (1, 2, 3). I provide a lot of examples for this one as it would be very hard to nail down but one artist who does it perfectly and consistently is Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark illustrator, Stephen Gammell (1, 2, 3)
the most complicated to understand request that I wanted DIGIMON ACTUALLY DID PERFECTLY
Rare Raremon is an absolute perfect horror!!

Last edited:

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Horror Creature
  • by horror I mean something that brings absolute unease by distorting what is known (1, 2, 3) or looking so unnatural it brings dread as a being who shouldn’t exist (1, 2, 3). I provide a lot of examples for this one as it would be very hard to nail down but one artist who does it perfectly and consistently is Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark illustrator, Stephen Gammell (1, 2, 3)
the most complicated to understand request that I wanted DIGIMON ACTUALLY DID PERFECTLY
Rare Raremon is an absolute perfect horror!!
Yup, love it. It's a monstrosity lol.

I do like how they're creating more horrific, grotesque designs lately. Hopefully that continues.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's like Digimon decided to birth new class for Nightmare Fuel types in 2020+.

Eyesmon, DoneDevimon, Nidhoggmon and this RareRaremon. It's making Shademon look meh.

Concept I'd like to see about Pulsemon's new potential. Seriously you can type any Sport related evo as you can imagine.

Like Glider sport, chainsaw art, ski, etc but make sure to design up random creature to suit them better like Hammerhead shark + Swimmer and Mountain Climber + Insect. And sport challenge + random God work, too!

For example. Gliding geared squirrel with lightning marks. Winter animal in ski with lightning patterns, etc!

And secondly, Digimon Adventure 2020 lately giving out new evos like festival. So I pray for Drimogemon and Mojyamon to get their new evos. I totally want Yeti for Mojyamon!

Eddie Stilson

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some more concepts I'd love to see as the inspiration for Digimon. Some of them were the inspirations for my own fan-made Digimon.

Ancient Rome
: A Roman-themed Digimon whose evolution line is based on the Roman imperial legions.

The Rookie form is Octavimon, a cutesy Cupid-like Digimon whose name is derived from Octavian (the birth name of Augustus Caesar, first emperor of Rome)

The Champion form is Legiomon, a Roman legionnaire in traditional red uniform and steel armor

The Ultimate form is Centurimon, who wears gold armor and a blue tunic

The Mega form is Praetorimon, decked in platinum armor, a purple tunic, and donning a gold laurel wreath as a crown

Italian Mafia: A Digimon based on the old-school 1940's mafioso as seen in classic gangster movies. Once again, I had a fanmade Digimon named Omertamon.

I've also thought about having a Celtic-themed Digimon with their own evolution line to act as an enemy/rival of Octavimon

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Italian Mafia? Astamon is totally fit in. Even that old modeled gatling gun.