Concepts you'd like to see as future Digimon

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we have a few Vaccine Nightmare Soldiers, and even some Virus Virus Busters, but what if they went all the way? Virus angels, Vaccine demons and fallen angels. Could such a thing be possible?

LuckyDays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimons based on the Tale of the Heike.

Heikeganimon- A humanoid crustacean Digimon who embodies the vengeance of a long decimated digimon clan.
Shanaomon- A Tengu-like Digimon who's a legendary warlord. One of the long hated enemy of Heikeganimon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we have a few Vaccine Nightmare Soldiers, and even some Virus Virus Busters, but what if they went all the way? Virus angels, Vaccine demons and fallen angels. Could such a thing be possible?
Ophanimon FM is a Vaccine fallen angel. Cherubimon black too.

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The franchise can't seem to make up its mind on whether Cherubimon (Vice) is a Virus or a Vaccine. But I guess since it's Vaccine in the Reference Book, we could go with that. Come to think of it, Black Seraphimon is getting added to the Reference Book soon. Despite already being a Virus in the card game, I wonder if it's gonna be listed as a Vaccine to match up with the other two Great Angels' corrupted variants.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's more capturing it then having it released to fight viruses. Pretty fucked up
but since it is among the ranks of angels, is it technically an angel? I'm curious on what defines an angel Digimon such as how I've been wondering for a while what qualifies "god" Digimon as gods

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's more capturing it then having it released to fight viruses. Pretty fucked up
but since it is among the ranks of angels, is it technically an angel? I'm curious on what defines an angel Digimon such as how I've been wondering for a while what qualifies "god" Digimon as gods
it's a "demon beast". its the complete opposite of an angel