(COMPLETED*) DIGIVICE VER. 15th COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can you tell us in detail what is the condition of the device and simple chronology when the error occured? Did it happen when you replaced the battery and try to load your save?

perignonic

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can you tell us in detail what is the condition of the device and simple chronology when the error occured? Did it happen when you replaced the battery and try to load your save?

The device only dropped once from my bag to the marble floor once, about 1 week ago, but it was still working fine at that time, when I got my D3 15th anniversary yesterday and wanted to let the 2 digivices battle, I started the press the original digivice and the next moment I know, it the screen flicked to ERROR and the screeching or beeping noise (whichever you call it) starts and it goes on.

Even after trying to change the battery and pressing reset numerous times.

I'm at my wits end now, this is my first time having this issue out of my many times owning a digivice.

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So in other word it doesn't even show Bandai splash screen? Let alone asking whether you wanna load your save?

perignonic

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So in other word it doesn't even show Bandai splash screen? Let alone asking whether you wanna load your save?
Yup, that's right, all i get is a bleeping ERROR until i push the battery tab to avoid losing hearing lol!

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For anyone trying to unlock Veedramon, I got him this morning. One of the guides out there suggests that you need to have unlocked the adult forms of the main Digimon. I got him through a help wave event, about 900 steps from Piemon, and other than Tailmon and Wizarmon the only adult forms I've unlocked are Greymon, Garurumon, Birdramon and Kabuterimon.

My guess for the requirements is that you only need to have all the main Digimon plus Wizarmon, before Veedramon becomes obtainable.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey I noticed something weird. In battle, I noticed that when you press the confirm button when selecting Attack it's better to press it once, wait a half a second to a second, THEN button mash. I've pressed it rapidly without waiting and the enemy almost always goes first even if I get more button presses than when waiting. Is it not about how fast you press it? I attack 100% of the time when I wait that half second in between.

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it's not how fast you press or how how high your result is. you just need to get certain number for each digimon to be able to go first

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh eye sea. Thanks. This is about the time I really wish I could read kanji so I could read the instructions. :x

Was it the same way in the US Digivice? I remember thinking there was something wrong with my button after a long time of having it. I would spam it and it would say "No. Get rekt." when spamming it always worked before.

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
IIRC, the usa version was how fast you pressed the button

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh. Then I think my US digivice button sensor just wore out. Not that I know where it is. I put it away somewhere after the beltclip broke off. :c US digivices don't seem to be as well made. There's always some aesthetic they get wrong or functions wear out after extended use. :/

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just unlocked ネクスト on my D3 15th. How do I unlock it for this Digivice? It's supposed to give a special message when you link it.

byakurai29

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I translated the digicode.

It means "the next is coming"

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh no my Digivice battery dieD in the middle of a zone that I found PATAMON!! Does anyone know when it saves? Help zones, after bosses, what? I really don't want to get another battery and only have Tailmon and Gomamon.

Reavelt

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys! I'm back and going to finish up the guide with as many details as I can. Going to polish up the guide and hopefully complete what I set out to do a year ago; I had to put everything on hold for college graduation and finals.

I'm also getting a D-3 Ver. 15th eventually and I'll update the information to include D-3 connectivity, which I've heard allows you to unlock Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. I'll also add information for the D-3 as it comes.

I hope when the time comes, people will be able to help me with information/data regarding Digimon type and HP/AP changes, how other mechanics work, and etc.

If anyone has information right now regarding all enemy HP/AP, the steps it takes to clear each zone (I have myself not finished the final zone and will set out to find the steps once I do), and how many steps a loss sends you back for each zone, that'd be awesome!

Cheers!

HeroTheKeeper

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is connecting to the analyzer the only way to get the digivolutions?

FaustePG

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Need help!!!My agumon turns out to be Blackwargreymon. Hence, he can't digivolve into Omegamon. How to turn him back to normal Wargreymon? Please help. :'(

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Going by this video, it appears that you unlock SkullGreymon and BlackWarGreymon by losing a couple of battles.

I'd assume you'd have to win a couple to change him back, but I don't have this version of the 15th so I can only speculate.

odaiba_memorial

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hoping it's okay to necro-post here, since I do have information to add to the top post. I've been keeping track of the steps required to clear each stage, which is something I feel should be readily available info.

Area 1: 4,000 steps
Area 2: 6,000 steps
Area 3: 8,000 steps
Area 4 & 5: 10,000 steps
Area 6 & 7: 12,000 steps
Area 8 & 9: 14,000 steps
Area 10 & 11: 16,000 steps

Minimum steps required to clear game: 122,000

Last edited:

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you guys ever wonder what that part is for? it wasn't in the original. i am thinking it's for the HELP WAVE function where you put the digivice close to a electronic device to raise the bar to 3 bars.
I'll post a picture when I'm at my phone to take the photo but my original 1999 Taichi colour one has that coil, though it's a little harder to see.
I think it's just a coil for the battery if I recall correctly but I could be dead wrong. Most of the earlier Digivices have that - I know my D-3 has it as well.
The coil is basically a radio. It picks up radio signals that are emitted from electronic devices. That's how the help wave thing works. If you ever see those build your own radio kits you see or make the coil thing.