(COMPLETED*) DIGIVICE VER. 15th COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^ yeah. the sun-like icon item (p chip as you refer to it) makes your next attack a OHKO one. most likely doesn't work on end map bosses. pill does give you 1 hp.

btw, got v-dramon in the final map. i wonder if he can evolve?
Nope, he can't. You can fill up his wins but this won't result in any evolution sadly.

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nope, he can't. You can fill up his wins but this won't result in any evolution sadly.
Yeah it won't even give a stat increase. Wizarmon's health went up one point for me after I completed the meter though so that led me to believe V-Dramon would do something of the sort. Dastardly thing.

MrPDK

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyones big left button not as responsive? I just got mine today and sometimes it doesnt respond.

Edit: nevermind. Didnt realise it was split into two.

Last edited:

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyones big left button not as responsive? I just got mine today and sometimes it doesnt respond.

Edit: nevermind. Didnt realise it was split into two.
Had the same problem. SO INFURIATING. I felt so stupid when I figured that out haha.

Also, does anyone know if Hackmon has a clone? I've been trying to wander around trying to find the clone but to no avail.

Last edited:

digimon kaiser

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what is the digimon that tailmon evolves into between tailmon and angewomon

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what is the digimon that tailmon evolves into between tailmon and angewomon
There is not Digimon between Tailmon and Angewomon.
You get Tailmon and she evolves into Angewomon and then Holydramon.

Reavelt

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm back! Sorry guys, was super busy with college studies for a while. I'm going to see what I can do to finish up the guide and tie up loose ends by the end of this week, but if I can't I guess I'll finish the next time I get a break.

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also update: I did get a Hackmon clone, just so you know. Needed more patience.

digimon kaiser

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the bos of map 5 is apokarimon and so far map 6 has infermon and keramon in it

Last edited:

Last

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was wondering if anyone has been tracking HP/AP of enemies? There are a few Youtube videos so I know some of the bosses and a couple enemies.
Name: Hp/Ap
Kuwagamon: 4/?
Etemon: 5/2
Mammon: 5/3
Vamdemon: 6/4
MetalSeadramon/Pinochimon/Mugendramon: 7/4
Shellmon: 4/1
Hangyomon: 5/2
Apocalymon: 8/5
Diablomon: 8/6

Also in the first US Digivice bosses took 1 less damage from child and adult digimon, So something similar might be in this version.

Last edited:

NightClaw-X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone tried to battle with a English Digivice V2?

The 15th Anni. mostly doesn't detect anything but occasionally gets "Error" while the English V2 just battles itself. It might be my contact point but I already tried cleaning it and got the same result.

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone tried to battle with a English Digivice V2?

The 15th Anni. mostly doesn't detect anything but occasionally gets "Error" while the English V2 just battles itself. It might be my contact point but I already tried cleaning it and got the same result.
For memory I get the same on mine. I don't think they English D2 Digivice is compatible with much.

super-n00b

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dont try vs another Digivice, but with my Digital Monster v1 its imposible, but the 15th dont have problem vs d-cyber 2.0
anyone knows how much is the conectivity chart with 15th?

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got my Digivice the other day and so far I'm having a blast with it.

Couple of questions I have: Occasionally, I've gotten it out my pocket to find that Agumon has been injured. Does this happen at random or have I missed a battle? Is there a time limit to how long you can leave a fight before it automatically begins? (I have the sound turned off while at work, so I can only do battles if I happen to get it out at the right time).

Also, when I activate the Digivice after a while of inactivity, there's a sprite of Agumon kind of looking inwards as if he's sulking. Anyone know what this is about? XD

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yes there are time limit in initiating the fight. Go over it and it's an automatic lost to you.

Rather then sulking the inactive animation can be consider as enough-rest-lets-go kinda thing. Every character has em.

un4n1mus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crest of courage?

http://imgur.com/gallery/QaDSD

Does anyone know how to get this new option on d2? It has something to do with d3 15th anniversary that recently released. This image has been circulated on digimon facebook groups.

Kovokashi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That image was circulating a while back (I think there's another thread in here with the same image)
Nothing ever came of it so I wouldn't put too much stock into it being a thing.
People are getting their D3s now so hopefully sme one will make a quick guide of the new features that are available etc

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From what I've heard, the "secret thing" mentioned on the D-3 order page for when you connect both 15th anniversary Digivices is the crest of courage appearing on the original. I was watching a YouTube video of the D-3 gameplay and people were talking about it in the comments though, so take that with a grain of salt

I don't know if the D-3 will get something cool too. Crests wouldn't make much sense for the D-3s though, unless it's the crest of miracles (for Daisuke's)/kindness (for Ken's) that shows up imo. That would be kind of cool -- making them official crests for the first time

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe you get the secret option on D-2 after you reach a certain amount of step or something? Or clear the game under X amount of step?

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what is this D-2 and yes i mean D-2 that people keep mentioning either in these forums or youtube? they're saying it has something to do with unlocking that crest icon on the digivice 15th ver