[Compilation] All Cutscenes from Digimon Collectors & Crusader!!

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, after weeks of hard work trying to compilate them all, put them in order, and double-check them with several sources, I have finally uploaded to Wikimon the totality of the cutscenes from the Smartphones games Digimon Collectors and Digimon Crusader (I think Digimon Fortune hasn't got any, but correct me if I'm wrong):

DIGIMON COLLECTORS/CUTSCENES

DIGIMON CRUSADER/CUTSCENES

Now the only thing left would be to translate them all, which is impossible to me since I don't know much about Japanese, so if anyone has the time and the will, it would be really pleasant to make little by little a quick translation of all the dialogues and stuff, since I'm pretty sure there's a lot of interesting lore and additional information of a really huge amount of different Digimon, including the Royal Knights, the Seven Great Demon Lords, the Olympos XII, the five BAN-TYO, and the D-Brigade, esp. in the ones from Collectors.

Anyways, thanks for reading guys, and hope you can help me out! :) Have a nice day~

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for doing that! I've been following along so to speak by checking Wikimon's image uploads. It would be neat to get some part of all that translated.

Yamato-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sure, I can spare some time. I just translated the first chapter of Collectors.

EDIT: Translated the first chapter of Crusader. I don't know how to format the text for image 3, though.

Last edited:

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Excellent work! I'll see about translating some when I get time!