MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of an art related update...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

So first up, a neat update regarding the Animate mini shikishi. We have reasonably good quality versions of each character pair artwork from the image!

Each looks really neat, with the only oddity being that they use the 'pre-title' movie logo (perhaps the artwork was designed to be used for something earlier and it was delayed?)

Taichi and Agumon are above, here is the rest!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They all look great, and it's a treat to have them all without the jaggies from the shikishi sample image. (I'm tempted to play with some filters to see if I can improve the images further...)

On top of that, one more image for now...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A wide shot showing 8 of the Kizuna standees at the Umeda Burg 7 theater. We got our first look at these yesterday, but we only saw a few of them.

With this shot we've seen all 8 Adventure kids, plus we saw Iori in a prior image, so just 3 left (likely on the opposite wall side.)

Lots of great images to look at now that Kizuna is a month from release.

Thanks to Tsurugi (not our Tsurugi again) for the images. At the moment we aren't sure of the original source of them.

Update- A friend of the site sent us 'significantly' better versions of each piece of art, they have all been replaced.

LotusRose

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't notice Mimi's new phone/digivice before. I wonder if we can expect some crest themed phone covers to be released.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Each piece of art above has been replaced with an even better version.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the art being super high quality, I can actually make out Tai’s sweater there. Kinda funny how similar it looks to the weird tee/sweater the reboot’s version wears.

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love how Daisuke still dresses like an anime protagonist. Kinda reminds me of Taiki's get up!

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ken and Iori actually look better but in anime...

For some reasons, this artstyle have nostalgia aura...

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These arts are really cute.

Still not a huge fan of Mimi's design tho.