ClavisAngemon Preview for Booster Set 11

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster11clavisangemon_september5_2022.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase. This time it's ClavisAngemon.

ClavisAngemon gets some regal looking art of him standing guard with his giant key.

Previous previews for Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase:

Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase is out September 30th, 2022.

We have early details for Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase.

We have early details for Starter Deck 14 Advanced Deck Beelzebumon.

We have early details for Booster Set 12 Across Time.

We have clean card images from Booster Set EX-03 Dragon's Roar and Survive, DC-1, Memorial, Battle Pack 13, Illustration, & Espimon Promo Cards.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2
Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11
Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter, plus Battle Pack 12, Special Promo Pack 2022 v2, & Evolution Cup Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 9,069

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the perfect mega for Shakkoumon. Just saying
Digimon World X reference?
ClavisAngemon makes me think of Digimon Story DS

ClavisAngemon
Mega | Vaccine | Virtue
[When Digivolving] If you have 5 or fewer security cards, <Recovery +1 (Deck)>.
[Opponent's Turn] When a card is removed from your security stack, 1 of your opponent's Digimon gets -4000 DP for the turn.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting choice considering the other yellow mega is probably SlashAngemon

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, I was expecting KingEtemon and SlashAngemon

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's all about Digimon World X, I really cannot confirm any backgrounds for DW4/X references in all those previous cards revealed... But seeing ClavisAngemon and HerakleKabuterimon... It makes me wish if they give us at least a certain Child with "weapon" then it's obvious reference.

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting choice considering the other yellow mega is probably SlashAngemon
More likely Kingetemon with all the failure digis.
SlashAngemon is a more likely option as we are yet to see Kotemon's evolution line. Kotemon is the third exclusive starter Digimon in Digimon World 3 next to Bearmon & Monmon - the latter already had their full in-game lines revealed, so it's only a matter of time Kotemon's evolutions drop.

KingEtemon's appearances in the Digimon World games were relatively minor. He could be a secret rare due to his appearance as the duel king in DW3, but I strongly doubt they will pick him over SlashAngemon in the main line-up.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's all about Digimon World X, I really cannot confirm any backgrounds for DW4/X references in all those previous cards revealed... But seeing ClavisAngemon and HerakleKabuterimon... It makes me wish if they give us at least a certain Child with "weapon" then it's obvious reference.
It could happen actually. The last three option cards of techniques of Herakle, Hououmon, and WaruSeadramon are the techniques from Hyper Colosseum and not from Reference Book. So maybe later we might see the quartet with their weapons referencing World X since they were also in HC with the weapons. But I don't think that will be in this BT.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, now I wonder if Beelzebumon X might be one of the Secret Rares. It's the only one of the Ultimates introduced in World X that hasn't been confirmed.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It could happen actually. The last three option cards of techniques of Herakle, Hououmon, and WaruSeadramon are the techniques from Hyper Colosseum and not from Reference Book. So maybe later we might see the quartet with their weapons referencing World X since they were also in HC with the weapons. But I don't think that will be in this BT.

Scratch that. I think having a child with the weapon for the background is no good for me. I think it gotta be the random DW4/X weapon laying but it's rusted in the background could work for me and I wonder if WereGarurumon X will have another new card? I remembered him as I obtained him during my childhood trying to get MetalGarurumon X, WarGreymon X and this WereGarurumon X so early.

So far, we missed two correct? Beelzemon X and WereGarurumon X.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope they make card that show ClavisAngemon skill.

I see someone post ClavisAngemon as Silphymon evolution.
And i think thats so fit.

Dynasmon look like Veemon and Silphymon, SlashAngemon is like Veemon and Shakkoumon, ClavisAngemon is like Shakkoumon and Silphymon. BloomLordmon is like Shurimon and Jewelbeemon. I love this connection.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...? What?

Beelzebumon X, HerakleKabuterimon X, BlackWarGreymon X and ClavisAngemon were the four new Digimon introduced in Digimon World X.

WereGarurumon X was a pre-existing Digimon like the rest of the evolutions.