Choose Your Partner/Favorite Evolution Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you were a Digidestined what partner would you want? What are your favorite evolutions lines?
I would go with this line because Saggitarimon and Sleipmon are two of my favorite Digimon.

nde4.png

Here is a link to the template if you want to do your own http://imageshack.com/a/img823/5365/4kh0.png.

Edit: Can't post the image because it it too big, and disruptive. Fixing it ASAP.
Edit 2: Made it smaller. Is this an alright size to post here?

Last edited:

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's a lot of these in the evolution thread if you want to see more. Saggitarimon is an underrated Digimon in my opinion. He look so heroic too since he reminds me a lot of Omegamon. Some of the unused armour Digimon were pretty cool.

DJHarris4444

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I had a digimon partner, hopefully it would be most of the Agumon X-Antibody line. Maybe the child level could be a Hakase Agumon and VictoryGreymon could be the SuperUltimate? So many choices with Agumon, haha. Besides, you don't hear of many tamers with a Hakase Agumon of any kind, be it normal, black, X-antibody, etc.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I had a digimon partner, hopefully it would be most of the Agumon X-Antibody line. Maybe the child level could be a Hakase Agumon and VictoryGreymon could be the SuperUltimate? So many choices with Agumon, haha. Besides, you don't hear of many tamers with a Hakase Agumon of any kind, be it normal, black, X-antibody, etc.

I first got Agumon Hakase in the Twin R from the special event Digitama, evolved to Geo Greymon. Never got it in the iC 20X. It evolves from a normal Agumon now in Crusader.

whisski

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a huge fan of Gatomon's base line from the anime. I really wish Magnadramon/Holydramon got more screen time.

DontStopPataPata

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Punimon>Tsunomon>Gabumon>Garurumon>Weregarurumon

I would totally be one of those Digidestined/Tamers who doesn't get the privilege of a Mega-level Digimon

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For me:
Choromon -> Kapurimon -> ToyAgumon -> Clockmon. Beyond that, I'm good without a Perfect.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would love to have a BlackGabumon line... all the way through M.Garurumon and Z'dGarurumon...

Mackinz

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd go:

Puwamon -> Pinamon -> Piyomon -> Aquilamon -> Silphymon -> Valkrymon

Apologies if I misspelled a couple of those. Piyomon and Silphymon are my favorites, though I would also enjoy a Garudamon line. I just thought that that would be copying Daimon Chika's partner far too much. But Aquilamon to Silphymon sorta copies Yolei Inoue's partner. Little bit of Chika, little bit of Inoue, and I have my perfect partner line... For canon Digimon, anyway!

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll go with Gotsumon -> Icemon -> Insekimon. The line which only needs recolors. And once my partner reaches Insekimon, I'll paint it grey so that Adult Digimon will mistake him as a Gotsumon.

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I settled on the Impmon-Wizarmon-Mummymon-Pharaohmon line. The only thing I'm still unsure of is whether I should go with Kiimon-Yaamon-Impmon or Mokumon-PetitMeramon-Impmon. As long as I have my Mummymon, though!

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I must say, I really like the Line: Punimon -> Tsunomon -> Elecmon -> Aegiomon -> Aegiochusmon -> Jupitermon -> Jupitermon Whath Mode :D
But I love my Astamon as Digimon Partner and want to Biomerge with him to Duftmon!!! xD

Dianne Renard

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My partners would be either Lillymon -> Rosemon or simply Lilithmon. Because hey, there's no law that says the partner must have a full evolution line and we have plenty of examples of people having non child-level partners

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aw man. I'd have my Abaddmon line if fan-digimon were allowed. Finimon - Farsmon - Abaddmon - Kaosmon - Rovinmon - Endemon

But I also love the idea of just having one digimon that doesn't digivolve, and in that case it would be a Galgomon. My favorite digimon right now. Just me and Galgomon.
Tho I do have a line for him, made with the help of the evolution thread

Zerimon - Gummymon - Terriermon - Galgomon - Caturamon - Mercurymon

BlueLatios97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let me try!!
Chibomon-DemiVeemon-Veemon-ExVeemon-(Jogress with Stingmon)Paildramon-Imperialdramon-Fighter Mode-Paladin Mode

(LOL, I don't know how to post/edit images)

Last edited:

LotusRose

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alraumon > Kabukimon > Blossomon > BanchoLillymon

...or Renamon with her usual line.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll go with Gotsumon -> Icemon -> Insekimon. The line which only needs recolors. And once my partner reaches Insekimon, I'll paint it grey so that Adult Digimon will mistake him as a Gotsumon.
Haha, nice.
As for my partner, I would go with Bakumon (tapirmon):
Tsubumon->Upamon->Bakumon->None (I don't like any champions for this line, so it would skip directly to perfect like Lopmon in tamers)->Mammothmon->Skullmammothmon

Status
Not open for further replies.