Chimairamon & Pumpmon Previews for Booster Set 2

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New card previews from the Digimon Card Game!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with more card previews from Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power. This time it's Chimairamon & Pumpmon cards.

Both of these are purple cards. Chimairamon goes for a nice close up shot so we get a decent amount of detail of all his composite parts, while also showing off a bit of menacing looking lightning in the back. Meanwhile Pumpmon is at an arcade, with the art featuring some nice texture to the artwork showing off the well liked Digimon.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power is scheduled to release on July 22nd.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 2:

Attachments

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, that is an odd combo if I've ever seen one. Huh, I keep forgetting that Pumpmon is a Perfect, must be because it always was together with Gotsumon. :unsure:

Anyways, always nice to see more of the Purple faction. :)

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pumpkinmon
[Digivolve Effect] [When Destroyed] <Draw +2>. Discard 1 card from your hand

Chimeramon
[When played] Delete one of your own Digimon, then Delete 1 of your opponent's Lv. 5 or lower Digimon

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Keep the purple cards coming. I'm so happy that pumpkinmon is purple I loved him in adventure and also when that poll was around I voted for his and gotsumons story line as my favourite.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is Pumpmon in the arcade a reference to Shibuya?

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope that if a NoblePumpmon card is ever a thing, that it can combo well with an (admittedly much less likely) BanchoGolemon card!