Cheat for 20th anniversary pet?

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was going to get the third wave of the American release so I can get Meicoomon, but then I found out how many you have to connect in order to get her… I'm not dropping all that money on five different pets. So is there a cheat to trick the programming into giving you the egg without doing the work? Because that's a lot of money to drop just to unlock one egg. And I don't have any friends around here with the pets. I only have the first wave, and I didn't bother with the second one because I didn't want Coronanon and Lunamon..

rquinain

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Try looking into a Digivice Helper! I just ordered one for this exact purpose. It literally is "cheating" but opens a lot of opportunities for people that can't afford to buy that many pets.

New here, so I don't know off the top of my head what the rules are for linking to external sites. But just search "Digivice Helper" on YouTube and Facebook and you should get the info you need.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I only have the first wave
that's your key right there- but only if you're cool with wiping that data. Reset your Wave 1 device 5 times, give the device a different name each of those 5 times, then connect with your wave 3 device every reset after you reach rookie level, this will count as 5 "different people".
But this all depends on how much you care about your first device and how badly you want Meicoomon