Chaos Dukemon Figuarts Coming Later This Year

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like we have another Bandai Premium store Figuarts recolor coming.

Image Thumbnail

Chaos Dukemon

The price will be 5940 yen.

Preorders begin June 25th and the figure will ship in November.

Thanks to flintlock for the news.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've got the full line of D-Arts up until now, but you know... ChaosDukmon one wasn't featured prominently in any media that I can think of. I can't believe I'm gonna say it, but I think I'm gonna pass.

Nice coloration though.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
fail Bandai. ChaosDukemon doesn't have that Entelecheia symbol on its Gorgon. It's only a full recolored of original Dukemon without some adaptation for Chaos version.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Story Moonlight, but that's it.
I played Dusk last year so that's why I'm interested in him. The black repaints of the Tamer's trio were featured in the Japanese D-arcs too.

fail Bandai. ChaosDukemon doesn't have that Entelecheia symbol on its Gorgon. It's only a full recolored of original Dukemon without some adaptation for Chaos version.
Yeah it's kind of lazy. At least Imperialdramon Paladin Mode got the Omega Blade. There's been a lot of repaints for the Digimon D-arts/Figuarts.

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't really like this one (plus I'm broke after ordering ami-ami's figs). As you said, just a recolour isn't enough. And I think that the USA release looked waaaay better.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Story Moonlight, but that's it.
I played Dusk last year so that's why I'm interested in him. The black repaints of the Tamer's trio were featured in the Japanese D-arcs too.

Yeah it's kind of lazy. At least Imperialdramon Paladin Mode got the Omega Blade. There's been a lot of repaints for the Digimon D-arts/Figuarts.
I think the blackwargreymon one was adapted well, I mean IIRC the figure doesn't have crest of courage symbol on its brave shield.
CMIIW

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks neat but I really don't collect these (much less Tamers stuff)

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I too think that they really should have given him a new shield without the symbol... what they need to do now is making this the official new design and including the symbol in all of his future depictions just to justify reusing it on this figure.

Looks neat but I really don't collect these (much less Tamers stuff)
...but ChaosDukemon never appeared in Tamers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's also worth mentioning Bandai always puts up prototypes or digital recolors as placeholders, they wouldn't have any finalized toys of these yet.

It could end up being just a recolor, or they could end up doing some very slight remolding to remove the symbol on the shield.

SilentMC

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To anyone that knows, any idea if Bandai is looking to make these more poseable? Cause I have D-Arts Dukemon and that's one of the weaker figures I own.

Like if this is an updated and far more poseable mold I'd probably get it, otherwise an easy pass for me.