Card Game Updates- New Card & Packaging Images, Plus Fun Digica Episode 8- Rule ?s

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some card game updates!

First up, our best look yet at cards from Booster Set 1 New Evolution thanks to the Digimon Card Game Twitter (2).

The Greymon and Garurumon cards we got a low resolution look at a few days ago, but the Agumon and Gabumon cards are brand new to us.

The art is nice, and getting high resolution samples are nice, but it's unfortunate that they all appear to have been scaled wrong, causing details and lines to appear a bit off.

On top of that, we get a bit more packaging previews from Booster Set 1.

The product listing for Booster Set 1 boxes added images on the Amazon Japan listing.

We get our first look at the box, and an identical look at the actual booster pack themselves from a few days ago and the larger art we got of it right after. These images are saturated different than we've seen before (likely an incorrect color profile.) They've been left as they were saved as various profile conversions didn't convert the colors as expected.

Booster Set 1 is scheduled to release on May 15th.

And last up...

Episode 8 of Fun Digica is up!

This time they go over questions people sent in via Youtube and Twitter regarding the rules of the card game.

A few screenshots...

Previous Episodes of Fun Digica:

Attachments

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That agumon is really OP, by its effect you can look the top 5 cards of your deck and add a tamer cards when he comes to the field... It's the first searcher card of the game. I really hope we will ge a Blue one that does the same thing.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
do these cards have seperate effects and stats from their starter deck counterparts?

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
do these cards have seperate effects and stats from their starter deck counterparts?
Yes, this garurumon has +1000 BP and his cost is 5 instead of 4, while the Gabumon of the starter deck has the same cost of this one but plus 1000 BP. Agumon and Greymon are the same regards the stats, but the effect are different.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the card game does great so that they will keep adding new decks. You can tell they have went to a lot of effort so I see it succeeding.