Card Game Update- Sitermon Noir & Ciel Rule Updates, Preview of English BT7 Sistermon Ciel Awakened

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see. I guess maybe it clashed with Sistermon Ciel (Nun lady)'s graceful image?

I'm glad she is confirmed to have her own Awakened Mode but... Why do I always instantly believed Sistermon Ciel is Perfect level?!
That would certainly fit with the theme. Sistermon Blanc is child and noir is adult, so it would make sense for cile to be perfect.

Maybe will end up with a sistermon (other french color) thats perfect level.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see. I guess maybe it clashed with Sistermon Ciel (Nun lady)'s graceful image?

I'm glad she is confirmed to have her own Awakened Mode but... Why do I always instantly believed Sistermon Ciel is Perfect level?!
That would certainly fit with the theme. Sistermon Blanc is child and noir is adult, so it would make sense for cile to be perfect.

Maybe will end up with a sistermon (other french color) thats perfect level.

Noir and ciel are twins so it wouldn't

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sistermon Ciel Awaken final design is way better than I expected. The eye scar gives it a lot of personality and uniqueness. I wish she finds the way to the Digimon Reference Book rather sooner than later.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sistermon Ciel Awaken final design is way better than I expected. The eye scar gives it a lot of personality and uniqueness. I wish she finds the way to the Digimon Reference Book rather sooner than later.
I totally agree. I was scared its design would just be a Noir Awakened edit but it's different enough while still obviously being her twin

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I seriously thought Sistermon Ciel Awakened will be just one recolor with the sword. Her new design in this card surely surprised me... Although it's not much difference.

I hope Sistermon Blanc gets next recolor...