Card Game Twitter Opens, 1st Look at Packaging, Sneak Peak at more Digimon in Game?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Somehow more news...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Considering they have a livestream starting in a bit over an hour, you'd think Bandai and Toei would be waiting to show things... but such is life...

A Twitter account for the new Digimon Card Game has been opened, and with that we get a few previews...

First up, they put up images of the packaging for the starter decks. We get a pretty nice look at the packaging for all 3 decks.

As previously announced, the 3 starter decks: Cocytus Blue, Gaia Red, and Heaven's Yellow will each cost 500 yen at release.

On top of that, the Twitter banner the account put up shows some Digimon we hadn't seen any card game related images for yet...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A number of interesting Digimon can be seen, showing that in all likelihood the card game 'will' include Digimon past Adventure (no guarantees until we see cards though, even though with this new image it seems like a certainty.)

The banner also says card game information will be revealed in March.

The full size version of the banner image was quite low quality so I denoised it as much as I could without losing much in the way of detail, but the image is still quite iffy in quality, so hopefully we get a better look soon.

Previous news about the new Digimon Card Game can be found here and it wouldn't be surprising to see more at the livestream shortly.

e105zeta

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see they finally remembered Liollmon exists.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy crap Bandai is finally including Accel Digimon in more stuff! So happy to see Liollmon!

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I miss the livestream so I am lacking the context to Liollmon.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope they put Liollmon in more stuff now. He is a cute little child level Digimon.

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are bits of Kokuwamon and Goblimon at the top left and right side of the image respectively, no? A really nice collection of starters, a promising first teaser!
edit: Nevermind, I just saw the full image in the other thread.

Last edited: