Card Game Starter Deck 14 Advanced Deck Beelzebumon on October 28

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
and Behemoth card, hopefully. Hyper Colosseum has that.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Uh, personally, I'm expecting there to be more than one Adult and Perfect in the deck.
The real question I think is what the second full line is going to be. They usually have a secondary Ultimate in these things with a full line in their own right, after all.
I’ll be shocked if it isn’t BeelStarmon.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On Halloween? In Accel Ultimate Genome, Beelzebumon evolved from Pumpmon. I expect Pumpmon will be in the set.
Cerberumon was actually the canon perfect level for Beelzebumon on the accel.

The line went Impmon > devidramon > cerberumon > beelzemon

Pumpkinmon didn't get a canon mega on that device which was a bummer. Because the line of Palmon > Togemon > Pumpkinmon is great imo.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On Halloween? In Accel Ultimate Genome, Beelzebumon evolved from Pumpmon. I expect Pumpmon will be in the set.

Pumpkinmon didn't get a canon mega on that device which was a bummer. Because the line of Palmon > Togemon > Pumpkinmon is great imo.
You're right. I wasn't talking about the canon or not. I just find it fun the ST will be released on Halloween and it reminds me of the first time Pumpmon (the Halloween themed digimon) evolved to Beelzebumon (the main digimon of this advanced deck).
And in Dynasty of the Evil, Pumpmon can evolve to another variant of Beelzebumon.

That's why I think Pumpmon will be in the set. May be wrong on that. But Pumpmon showed up in anime last Halloween. Maybe Pumpmon will show up in a starter deck that released on Halloween?

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You're right. I wasn't talking about the canon or not. I just find it fun the ST will be released on Halloween and it reminds me of the first time Pumpmon (the Halloween themed digimon) evolved to Beelzebumon (the main digimon of this advanced deck).
And in Dynasty of the Evil, Pumpmon can evolve to another variant of Beelzebumon.

That's why I think Pumpmon will be in the set. May be wrong on that. But Pumpmon showed up in anime last Halloween. Maybe Pumpmon will show up in a starter deck that released on Halloween?

I hadn't noticed that Pumpkin also evolves into Beelzemon on the VB. Thats a really cool connection!

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Since when do virtual pets have "canon" lines? Beelzemon could evolve from Pumpkinmon in the Accel as well.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Since when do virtual pets have "canon" lines? Beelzemon could evolve from Pumpkinmon in the Accel as well.
The canon line is what I've always considered to be the "best" or intended line.

Might not be everyone's interpretation

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The canon line is what I've always considered to be the "best" or intended line.

Gabumon to Kabuterimon is his canon Champion, got it.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Gabumon to Kabuterimon is his canon Champion, got it.

I already acknowledged that it's my interpretation and I expect others to have their own.

To antagonize me after the fact feels juvenile.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i just cant wait to find out more about what is going to make an "advanced deck" well Advanced.
Is it a deck + 1-2 booster packs (instead of just a promo pack) maybe a deck + playmat (I'm sure plenty of people would love a CLOTH playmat with beelzemon on it. Think Battle Pack 2 Battle kit from yugioh, the set that came with a handful of booster battle pack 2s + an egyptian god playmat
A deck with a deck protector and set of sleeves? that'd be a fun thing.

So far w'eve had what?
2 sets of 3 (the initial 6 color focused decks)
3 pairs - 7/8, 9/10, 12/13
A weird special set (with deck box and a promo card or w/e ST11
and now an Advanced Deck for nearly as much as BOTH ST 12 and 13 together.

Could Advanced Deck be a 2 player deck set ?