Card Game Memorial Collection 3 Announced, Available to Purchase at Large Tamer Exchange Meeting Online in July

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
cardgamememorial3_1_july9_2021.png
cardgamememorial3_2_july9_2021.png

We recently found out about the Card Game Memorial Collection series with the first 2 releases.

We already have news of the third! On July 21st will be a Large Tamer Exchange Meeting Online, using Bandai TCG Online Lobby in Japan.

It'll be a 5 hour online event for card matches (with 100 random users getting a prize.)

On top of that, they announced the Card Game Memorial Collection 3 would be sold for 1,540 yen.

It includes 6 parallel cards...

cardgamememorial3_3_july9_2021.png

The cards are all parallel cards of the recent Memory Boost cards, featuring a number of lower level Digimon eating, or otherwise attempting to eat various food.

Buyers can purchase up to 8 sets, and they are scheduled to ship late in October. It is mentioned these may be sold at future events.

Nice looking cards, and fun to see the mini sets will continue.

We have clean card images of Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more!

We've also gotten our first details for Booster EX-01 Classic Collection!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 10,698

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice! Tsumemon is here, I'm glad they didn't put only the Adventure cast for the cards. Pagumon and PetiMeramon fighting for their meal is adorable.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cuteness overload. :love: :love: :love:

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One of the most adorable things I've ever seen

Kyaromonfan96

Junior Commander