Card Game Booster Set RB-01 Rising Wind Updates- Promo Cards, Memory Boosts, New Ghost Game Cards Include Ultimate Levels

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean technically since the yare on the Gammamon BE memory- they are Gammamon evos- unless they decided that 4/6 Perfects ONLY evolve from Sealsdramon which would be a stupid choice

SO obviosuly they will be Gammamon evolutions since 4 of the 5 possible adult levels are Gammamon evolutions
This doesnt necessarily mean they were exactly DESIGNED to be gammamon evolutions
Plus theres Regulusmon and that mystery mega FOr all we know neither one of those will show up but will appaer in the card game - as basically dark evos for Gammamon at the perfect and Mega level thus giving him 2 non show evolutions

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't been following theories on the Gammamon BE evolutions but it seemed obvious to me the Gammamon evolutions are Gammamon evolutions? Especially as it seemed likely we were getting more BE memories soon if they were meant to be evolutions for other digimon. I just thought the discourse was on whether it was from Gammamon jogressing with other characters or not
It’s been widely speculated that these may be evolutions for BlackGatomon Uver, Ryudamon, Espimon, Jogress evolutions with Gammamon, or entirely unrelated Digimon that are meant to be monsters of the week of a given episode.

It’s not surprising either, since DIM cards featuring monsters of the week and “canon” evolutions (within the anime) to unrelated Digimon has been present in everything from the first Agumon and Gabumon DIMs to the recent Ryudamon and Espimon DIMs.

Assuming we’re interpreting the words here right, Fumamon and the others are to Gammamon what Sagittarimon and others are to Veemon. Possible evolutions for Veemon, but we also know Sagittarimon evolves from Centarumon. I find stuff like that neat. We’ll have to wait a few months to see, though. :unsure:

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't been following theories on the Gammamon BE evolutions but it seemed obvious to me the Gammamon evolutions are Gammamon evolutions? Especially as it seemed likely we were getting more BE memories soon if they were meant to be evolutions for other digimon. I just thought the discourse was on whether it was from Gammamon jogressing with other characters or not
People were trying to convince themselves the evolutions on the Gammamon DIM were actually for other characters despite being on the Gammamon DIM. Like if they were going to be Uver evolutions then Uver would be in the DIM too...

Lord Bearmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People were trying to convince themselves the evolutions on the Gammamon DIM were actually for other characters despite being on the Gammamon DIM. Like if they were going to be Uver evolutions then Uver would be in the DIM too...
You've said this a million time and every time someone counter argues with the same thing and you stop replying so I'm not even gonna bother.