Card Game Booster Set RB-01 Rising Wind Updates- Promo Cards, Memory Boosts, New Ghost Game Cards Include Ultimate Levels

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
cardgame_september22_2020.jpg

We had gotten a bit (2) of info about RB-01 Rising Wind, but not that much, and now we have a few extra bits that look to be from a sales sheet.

Digimon Card Game Reboot Booster Set 1 Rising Wind, the first 'reboot' booster, that will refocus on reprint cards, will be released on January 28th.

We have some new details that looks to be from a sales sheet, that includes a few things we knew before, but includes a decent bit more...
1- Many cards that have been used in the past are reprinted, and promos such as magazine exclusives and memory boosts that users have been waiting for are also included.
2- Guaranteed to get at least one super rare or higher from each pack, and as mentioned previously, all cards are shiny/foil.
3- 36 new cards, including Digimon and Tamer cards from Ghost Game. This includes not only the Ultimate forms of Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon, but also Gammamon evolutions that aren't in the anime.

The inclusion of magazine promos and memory boosts will be nice for people who need them, along with the mention of more Ghost Game cards, including the Ultimate forms. The mention of Gammamon evolutions not in the anime are presumably a number of the ones from the upcoming BEMemory Dim Card, but we will see.

Thanks to digicaplayer (2) for the info.

Booster Set 12 Across Time is out November 25th, 2022.
Starter Deck 14 Advanced Deck Beelzebumon is out December 9th.
Booster Set EX-04 Alternative Being is out December 23rd.

We have early detailed for Booster Set RB-01 Rising Wind.

We have early details for Booster Set EX-04 Alternative Being.

We have early details for Booster Set 12 Across Time.

We have early details for Starter Deck 14 Advanced Deck Beelzebumon.

We have clean card images from Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase, Battle Pack 14, & Special Promotion Pack 2022 Version 3.0.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2
Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11
Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter, plus Battle Pack 12, Special Promo Pack 2022 v2, & Evolution Cup Cards
Booster Set EX-03 Dragon's Roar and Survive, DC-1, Memorial, Battle Pack 13, Illustration, & Espimon Promo Cards

Attachments

• cardgame_september22_2020.jpg
    cardgame_september22_2020.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 10,984

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
non-anime Gammamon evos? intruiging

does that mean Fumamon, Bombermon and Ghilledumon are Gammamon evos? is Regulusmon not going to appear in the anime?

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
non-anime Gammamon evos? intruiging

does that mean Fumamon, Bombermon and Ghilledumon are Gammamon evos? is Regulusmon not going to appear in the anime?
Not sure about that. To be fair, Brachimon, Tankdramon, Chimairamon are Gammamon's evos in Dim Card and the likes of Cannondramon, Spinomon, Chaosdramon, UltimateBrachimon are also Gammamon's evos (in Dim Card and BE Memory). They are literally the non anime Gammamon's evolutions. (Or not yet)

Shiningmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This includes not only the Ultimate forms of Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon
We safe now, Angoramon and Jellymon Ultimates are confirmed (now just wait for the BEM Card of them)

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great to hear we getting more Ghost Game cards and new Ultimate evolutions for Angoramon and Jellymon, by Ultimate they mean mega right?

Since this is a reboot set does this mean there starting over?

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a tiny bit disappointed that not all of Gammamon's evolutions will make it to the anime but it's not surprising with how many there are to introduce vs. how many episodes into Ghost Game we already are if it's is going to be a normal length Digimon series.

no, it just means it's mostly reprints of cards we've had before, and it seems (hopefully) to have a focus on cards that were previously hard for people to get. I don't think "reboot" was good choice of wording for this product as it makes it sound like the actual game is about to change when nothing points to that.

They also do mean Megas. I'm excited to see what the Mega forms of Jellymon and Angoramon are

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm a tiny bit disappointed that not all of Gammamon's evolutions will make it to the anime but it's not surprising with how many there are to introduce vs. how many episodes into Ghost Game we already are if it's is going to be a normal length Digimon series.

no, it just means it's mostly reprints of cards we've had before, and it seems (hopefully) to have a focus on cards that were previously hard for people to get. I don't think "reboot" was good choice of wording for this product as it makes it sound like the actual game is about to change when nothing points to that.

They also do mean Megas. I'm excited to see what the Mega forms of Jellymon and Angoramon are
I’m hoping Jellymon’s Mega will have an attack that can fire electric energy beams from her tentacles, head, or hands like Hercules Kabuterimon’s giga blaster while still having some healing and close combat moves like Angewomon.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Come to think about it, we also didn't get Rasielmon in tri. when we got her in V-Pet. If it's only one digimon that can be in the anime, hopefully it's Regulusmon.

Still hoping the 4 new Perfects will appear anyway.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think they just mean these Evolutions haven't appeared in the anime, not that they won't appear. Why would they create Zanmetsumon, who literally looks like a Gammamon and Ryudamon fusion, if they didn't intend to to have them fusing in the anime?
Unless these Digimon were designed for cancelled plans. Come to think of it, we still haven't seen anything for that Villainmon.

Come to think about it, we also didn't get Rasielmon in tri. when we got her in V-Pet.

We never got regular Meicrackmon either.
Honestly, I think Meicrackmon and Rasielmon may have been intended to appear at one point (as well as those Baby and Child forms we didn't even get a name for). We have evidence from the next 0rder crossover the plot of tri. was at some point going to involve an organization named White Fang.
Contrast with Morphomon, who never got non-Eosmon Evolutions.

Kitsune_NBG

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If that somehow means that regulusmon won't appear in the anime, I will personally go to bandai/toei to find who took this decision and we will have a little "talk" about it

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It will good if they mean Kaus and Wezen evolution

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Other evolutions didn’t make it in the anime either like all the original Adventure mega’s didn’t make it till Tri and 2020 reboot where they all finally got mega’s.

Then there’s 02’s majority of armor evolutions, Dinobeemon, Grankuwagamon, Valkyriemon, and Vikemon/Plesiomon and later possibly Slashangemon, Tamers Strikedramon, Turuiemon, Hiandromon, Saberleomon, MarineAngemon full line, Impmon full line, Chaosgallantmon, Miko Mode, and Renamon’s purple line, Frontiers Strabimon, Rheamon, Daipenmon, Jetsylphimon, and Rhinokabuterimon, Savers Jumbogamemon, Queen and King Chessmon, and then Xross Wars Shoutmon X6, Raptorsparrowmon, Jagerdorulumon, Atlurballistamon, and Shooting starmon.

Eitaroutarouman

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Xros Wars evos were made for the manga. It's a completely different thing to what happened in the other series.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will say the wording does make it sound like "fuma and co are gamma evos" but then again TECHNICALLY they are. because they can evolve from him in the BE memory. Even if in show they evolve from something else or jsut show up as monsters of the week. This could also include stuff like well various perfect level fillers from the first dim card, and stuff from the BE

I mean itd be really bad design if they showed us a perfect level on a Vpet. but the main rookie (who can become all 4 champions) cant become that perfect.

I mean they COULD of been weird and locked the 4 new perfects behind Sealsdramon- in which case Gammamon could "NOT" evovle into them but that'd be really funky design only letting 4 of the 5 champions have 2 evos.

Also there is always the chance that this is simply talking about his obvious "dark perfect" and not Fuuma and co specifically cause there is no doubt that one is a Gammamon evolution - that at least up to this point has not shown up in the show (still plenty of chance for it)

As for the set name @Geode i think this is def a case of poor set naming. Since it DOES sound very much like a full on reboot- but from what we've heard before its more along the lines of say Core sets in MtG, or the Dark sets in yugioh (which reprinted various staples) - or with its full foil aspect the "Legendary duelist" type sets that yugioh has been churning out like crazy. Reptinting various cards and tossing in some new ones - in fact this does sound very much like say Legendary Battles Crystal Revenge for example - which reprints stuff like some blackwings and the standard crystal beast cards but also adds in the Doodle beasts ,and Advanced Crystal beasts

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think they just mean these Evolutions haven't appeared in the anime, not that they won't appear. Why would they create Zanmetsumon, who literally looks like a Gammamon and Ryudamon fusion, if they didn't intend to to have them fusing in the anime?
Unless these Digimon were designed for cancelled plans. Come to think of it, we still haven't seen anything for that Villainmon.
Zanmetsumon could be in the anime. My best guess is the three Fumamon, Ghilliedumon, and Bombamon that won't appear. Or it could be just Fumamon, we got the DRB last week it's weird because so far all new digimon in Ghost Game will get their DRB updates after their debut in the anime.

Come to think about it, we also didn't get Rasielmon in tri. when we got her in V-Pet.

Honestly, I think Meicrackmon and Rasielmon may have been intended to appear at one point (as well as those Baby and Child forms we didn't even get a name for). We have evidence from the next 0rder crossover the plot of tri. was at some point going to involve an organization named White Fang.
"Intended to appear" and "actually appeared" are two things. And before we get an interview saying things like they were actually planned or something like that (like the scrapped idea of Adventure 2020 plot in a booklet), I refuse to believe that assumption.

I support the idea they will all appear but it's not the first time if they won't. Back then not all Armor forms appeared in Adventure 02.
This has always been their way of marketing the V-Pet.

Though I agree their appearance may be a not yet not a will not.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Habu actually once said White Fang was "probably just a nickname for Hackmon".

Anyway I did think it was unlikely for the anime version to get like 12 new evos. If all their Megas are in these cards by January then they should be in the anime by then too. And if that's the case I can't see it last much longer after that.

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m honestly kinda pleased with this. It’s nice to get soft confirmation that the new Digimon in Gammamon’s BEM are all thought of as Gammamon evolutions after all. I think I like the sound of that more than if these were just used as monsters of the week for a few episodes.

Most protagonist Digimon have “non-anime” evolution splits, especially Agumon and Veemon so it’s kinda nice to see Gammamon join their ranks here.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't been following theories on the Gammamon BE evolutions but it seemed obvious to me the Gammamon evolutions are Gammamon evolutions? Especially as it seemed likely we were getting more BE memories soon if they were meant to be evolutions for other digimon. I just thought the discourse was on whether it was from Gammamon jogressing with other characters or not

Last edited:

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Then there’s 02’s majority of armor evolutions, Dinobeemon, Grankuwagamon, Valkyriemon, and Vikemon/Plesiomon and later possibly Slashangemon, Tamers Strikedramon, Turuiemon, Hiandromon, Saberleomon, MarineAngemon full line, Impmon full line, Chaosgallantmon, Miko Mode, and Renamon’s purple line, Frontiers Strabimon, Rheamon, Daipenmon, Jetsylphimon, and Rhinokabuterimon, Savers Jumbogamemon, Queen and King Chessmon, and then Xross Wars Shoutmon X6, Raptorsparrowmon, Jagerdorulumon, Atlurballistamon, and Shooting starmon.
And even this is missing stuff - Sleipmon Burst Mode never showed up in the anime, for example.

(that said some of these are stretches, like yeah of course Renamon evolutions's purple recolors - because Renamon has no recolors - didn't show up, neither did its silver ones for that matter, it's not like Ruki would have used them)