Card Game Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega Update- Information from Sales Sheet- Omegamon, Double Tamer Card?, X-Antibody Digimon

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would not be surprised if taichi and yamato ended up like dual color resources in other games where it can be treated as either color. We havent seen any proper multi colors yet have we? I mean digis that can count as a red OR blue for evolution. I know we have cards that can evolve from color a or color b. But we dont have any that count as a or b do we?
We do, thanks to Silphymon (a red card that counts as yellow) and Shakkoumon (a yellow card that counts as blue). So far, it’s only been those two but I’m sure we’ll see more with time.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would not be surprised if taichi and yamato ended up like dual color resources in other games where it can be treated as either color. We havent seen any proper multi colors yet have we? I mean digis that can count as a red OR blue for evolution. I know we have cards that can evolve from color a or color b. But we dont have any that count as a or b do we?
We do, thanks to Silphymon (a red card that counts as yellow) and Shakkoumon (a yellow card that counts as blue). So far, it’s only been those two but I’m sure we’ll see more with time.
Explains why i didnt notice since it was only 2 cards easy to overlook plus its an effect making it even easier to overlook. Guess it would look pretty gaudy if the card was split down the middle between red and yellow red on the left yellow in the right.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
personally I wish all cards had their colors written on them somewhere or with some symbol identifier as some color blind people do struggle to know what color a card is without asking somebody else. As for how to make cards more than one color visually, I would go with a cool design that utilizes both colors rather than a half and half split

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Already X-antybodies? Ah shit, here we go again...

There are tons of digimon to add to this game before start with the royal knights and demon lords x-antybody thing again... this nightmare never ends 😡