Card Game Booster Set 2 Box Packaging & Larger Booster Pack Image

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The product listing for Booster Set 2 on Amazon Japan has added images.

We get out first look at the box, and it's roughly what you would expect, using the imagery from the booster pack that we've seen a few times. We also get a higher resolution look at the booster pack itself.

These images are saturated different than we've seen, but trying to change the color profile didn't end up with what appeared to be an accurate result. They've been left as they were saved as various profile conversions didn't convert the colors as expected.

Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power is out in July, it can be pre-ordered at HLJ. (Not an affiliate link, it does show it came from WtW.) Their stock looks to be sold out, leaving the link in in case they add more. More details of the set can be found here.

Booster Set 1 is out in Japan. Images of all the cards can be found here.

Attachments

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
even if it's preexisting art we've seen before, it's still absolutely gorgeous art that was perfect for a box. The blueish purple with gold accents is insanely pleasing on my eyes!

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Think we gettin purple cards?

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, nice! Didn't expect them to have both though, usually purple serves the same purpose black would.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, nice! Didn't expect them to have both though, usually purple serves the same purpose black would.
oh, I thought your first comment was a joke as to how purple the packaging is like "I dunno guys, you think there might be purple in this set?".
I predict that purple will be dark area digimon like Devimon and "trash data" digimon like Numemon as purple has been stated to use the discard pile (which the game calls the Trash) as a mechanic and that black will be mutants and machines as black has been stated to have good blockers. Yellow consists of holy digimon and purple is the opposite color to yellow on the color wheel so it makes sense to me to use purple over the conventional black for "evil" digimon

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it's still absolutely gorgeous art that was perfect for a box. The blueish purple with gold accents is insanely pleasing on my eyes!
Agreed. Rad purple and gold color are very brilliant with this cover. Felt like it's more of Premium Platinum Gold 1st Edition at expensive price!

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm dying to see the artwork of impmon and beelzemon. I also hope they make x antibody cards aswell.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah you could be right that does make sense I was just hoping for a different bunch of card you know like people could make an x antibody deck. That would be cool.