Card Game Booster EX-02 is 'Digital Hazard', Will be out December 24th

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tamerscard_september24_2021.jpg

Been awhile since we got any updates regarding the upcoming Digimon Tamers theme booster for the Digimon Card Game.

Card shops in Japan have begun to take pre-orders, so we have some new details. Various details below are new and old mixed together for what we know about the upcoming set...

EX-02 will be named 'Digital Hazard' and be released on December 24th. It's themed on Digimon Tamers for the 20th anniversary of the anime.

It's the second 'theme booster' for the Card Game. Theme boosters are smaller than normal card game sets with one theme, rather than the main sets, which generally have one main theme, and any number of smaller themes.

This set will have 74 cards.

We have clean card images from Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards.

We have the first info for Booster Set 8 New Hero & the Special Entry Set.

We also have our first details for Starter Decks 9 and 10 Ultimate Ancient Dragon & Tactician from Another World. Plus the 2nd Theme Booster, Digimon Tamers.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards

Attachments

• tamerscard_september24_2021.jpg
    tamerscard_september24_2021.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 15,072

Broduliscool

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If the Tamers sequel really a thing ,I really want the other tamers to evolve instead of just Takato,Jianliang and Ruki only have evolution sequences and matrix(biomerge)

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will we finally get the Tamers kids as Tamer cards? One can dream...

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope bring EX doesn't mean it's DRB art. So like Tamers themed but with DRB art

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe this time I can finally get a dang Saint Galgomon card.

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will we finally get the Tamers kids as Tamer cards? One can dream...
I can’t see any reason they wouldn’t be here, I’d assume the reason they haven’t been anywhere else so far was to save them for here lol.

It would make sense to me to make the Tamers Tamer cards (lol) have inheritable effects like the Frontier ones and lean into the Biomerging aspect, but we’ll see what they go with.
Maybe this time I can finally get a dang Saint Galgomon card.
There’s been one since BT3. It’s actually seeing more play again with BT7 decks now.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imperialdramon FM in BT8, the first mode change in the TCG, so I hope Dukemon CM will be here in EX-02.
Yeah, I hope it's not the same like EX-01 booster where they used the old artworks for the cards.

One more thing I want to guess, Option Card: Trinity Burst.