Can you digivolve characters on the xros wars fusion loader?

Alekai

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, i bought xros wars fusion loader for my son (6) for Christmas. Instructions are all in Japanese. He is convinced he can digivolve characters but he doesn't know how. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if so how? Thanks x

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You have a guide here http://lcd.wtw-x.net/XrosLoaderIntro

Assuming you have the Japanese one -not the Asia Fusion Loader, which I don't have a clue about- you can't permanently digivolve your characters. You can, however, DigiXros them. That counts as a special attack.

You have to have in your army (alive) the characters required to digivolve, and fill the bar during battle (either by killing enemies or getting your allies killed, I think).

I'm pretty sure someone will have better information about it, but I hope this helps clarifying it a bit.

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're able to DigiXros (or DigiFuse) for one attack during battle with the method that FranGP said, but no long-lasting evolution forms.

Honestly, most of the Digimon you're going to want are around either a leaders or subordinates anyways so I wouldn't fuss too much about evolving Digimon. There's an info dump somewhere in the far off reaches of this forum that has everyhing you'll need to know in terms of where to get which Digimon.
Except Omegamon - he comes after you have to level up the first three leaders (Shoutmon, Greymon, SkullKnightmon) to level 20 and then activate the audio sensor thing by pulling up on the top portion. Omegamon will be that Digimon reloaded. That's what happened for me anyways.
Examon will come after you beat Bagramon for the first time as well. I think. Something like that.