Can the other digidestined achieve mode changes for their ultimates or it's too late?

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello everyone :) what do you think guys?
I'm worried that megakabuterimon, zudomon, lilimon, garudamon, holyangemon and angewomon will not achieve this state of mode changes. It's not like I'm upset at metalgreymon and weregarurumon but I feel that it's kinda unfair!
Do you think it can still happen or it's too late since megas are coming?
Will their separation lead to a mode change or straight to mega?
I'm very worried about holyangemon!!
However this is without forgetting that izumi said: maybe kabuterimon is hiding something! In metalgreymon analyzer.
Guys I would love to hear your thoughts on this! Thank you šŸ˜Š

Last edited:

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the current batch of next episode summaries, we know WarGreymon is coming, but nothing on the other partners yet. Yamato is going to be the next focus after Taichi, so it's most likely MetalGarurumon's debut. The natural flow would be for the remaining Digimon to get their Ultimates, but it's possible they get Mode Changes. It would still be "unfair", as the Omega duo would be ahead of everyone else (except maybe the angels, as Angemon is pretty OP in this series).

I supose if the 2 episode focus structure holds up, we could get one episode for the Mode Change and one for the Ultimate evolution, but that would be little more than checking boxes and probably not fulfilling at all.

Also, if Pegasusmon being obtainable in the Digivice means anything, we may get some surprises, so who knows?

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think the 2 episode focus structure will hold up, I believe it will be only for taichi and maybe yamato.
Well, we just have to wait and see, even if the situation doesn't look good, they may still surprise us.
I still have some hope because when Izzi was analyzing metalgreymon, he said maybe kabuterimon is hiding something too. Do you think it is an indication or it doesn't mean anything?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Most of Koshiroā€™s observations during the analyzer segments are just jokes that donā€™t get revisited.

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't worry, this is not the first time this kind of thing happened. Like in the original Adventure only Taichi and Yamato got their partner to Ultimate.
And yeah, the digimon encyclopedia is just a fun little segment that mostly has got nothing to do with the actual story. So it's best if you don't get your hope up from that.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be honest, it's not fair for Sora and others even after finally obtained their Ultimate forms but as they gave new Modes to MetalGreymon and WereGarurumon, I felt like I started to fear something and the pattern may repeat, I mean it's similar to Adventure 01, WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon got awesome transformation evolutions while Sora and others got struck with only Perfect level partners. Look at that, Agumon and Gabumon got 2020 transformation evolutions and new modes even after Sora and others' partners revealed they can obtain Ultimate levels unlike Adventure 01 until Tri and gotten more screentimes in that same pattern where Agumon and Gabumon got Bond forms.... And Piyomon and others didn't. Sadly

But I still watch it anyways. I think I hope Adventure 2020 won't dare to turn up for favorites but to focus on Sora and others at least... Jeez.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably too late. The protag and his rival will always have the biased.

We might see (digivice vpet spoilers)
pegasusmon
though.