[BUYING] Collecting V-Pets, Help Appreciated.

ChaosBalance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I live in Australia, and the English release of the Digimon-X was US only. This means I have little-to-no-way of getting them, and I have looked all over.

I want the entire Digimon-X V-Pet series, Wave 1 to Wave 3, One of each colour if possible. Will be willing to pay all Postage/Import Fees as well as the cost of the item. Willing to take Second-Hand if in great to pristine condition.

I also want the Pendulum Series, but I will need these to be modded to display in English. THE ONLY MODIFICATION ON THE PENDULUM SERIES I WILL ACCEPT IS ENGLISH TRANSLATION - I don't want the roster increased, or unlocked, or whatever have you, just the English language.

I also collect Tamagotchi. If it's in English, or modded to display in English, I will probably take it.

I might take a month or two to get the funds to pay (pensioner that gets paid fortnightly) but if you don't mind holding onto the V-Pet for a bit while I get the money up, then I'll definitely take it if I haven't got one already.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello, my local seller is selling DMX 1 pre-order (Eng) at USD 30. I can purchase and ship it to you (from south east asia) if you are keen.

ChaosBalance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you can get both Black and White, I'll take both. Just let me know the shipping costs and the import tax so I can get an accurate receipt for the purchase. Icymon

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok I can get you the black and white X.

They even listed the red X and blue X, but there are no details about those two as of now. I do not know whether it's X2 or X3 in disguise or just variations of colors of the X1.

Pls PM me the method of fees transfer, region you live in and we can work it out from there.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As per the Sales and Trading Rules "The only thing you may PM is your paypal + address + shipping tracking numbers."

Therefore you will need to post on here @icymon with the fees etc.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry, I didn't see the message above. Currently, the black X is sold out. I can get you red X, blue X or white X. It will be USD 40 per device. Shipping is USD 14, with tracking.

ChaosBalance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll take one of each, and could you keep an eye out for the Black X? It may come back in stock or be up as a secondhand later.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Noted, will keep a lookout for black X.

The estimated date of arrival to your country is around Apr 2022 (taking into account shipping time to your country from my country).

As this is a pre-order product, I can just take the deposit of USD 15/ device first. So it will be USD 45. If you want to pay the full amount, it's fine too (USD 134)

If you are paying by PayPal, I will require an additional 7% of the amount to be transferred to account for recipients fees and currency exchange fee.
I am open to payment via transferwise as the fees are lower.

ChaosBalance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just the deposit amount is fine. I'll pay the rest after the release.

I have Paypal, but not transferwise. My apologies if this isn't your preferred method.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok, it will be 15x3x1.07 = USD 48.15

1.07 is the PayPal fees.

PM your email address and I will send you the payment link.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As per the rules

Proxy Buying
- BOTH the Proxy Buyer and Item buyer must have 35 posts.

- All Proxy Requests/Discussion must be on the forum in the Proxy Thread and not by PM, Email, IM or similar. If you are sent a request that is not in the post then do not respond to it. You are to report it.

- Split payments are allowed for this, but there should be no personal gain profit by the Proxy Buyer, but there also should be no loss (i.e if an item costs $20, shipping to Proxy Buyer is $10, Shipping to Item Buyer is $10, the total would be $40. Add on top of the $40 enough to cover Paypal fees for fairness to the Proxy Buyer *unless you send it as 'friend' money at your own risk.*

You cannot proxy for the X for Chaos as he does not have enough posts.

ChaosBalance

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As per the rules

Proxy Buying
- BOTH the Proxy Buyer and Item buyer must have 35 posts.

- All Proxy Requests/Discussion must be on the forum in the Proxy Thread and not by PM, Email, IM or similar. If you are sent a request that is not in the post then do not respond to it. You are to report it.

- Split payments are allowed for this, but there should be no personal gain profit by the Proxy Buyer, but there also should be no loss (i.e if an item costs $20, shipping to Proxy Buyer is $10, Shipping to Item Buyer is $10, the total would be $40. Add on top of the $40 enough to cover Paypal fees for fairness to the Proxy Buyer *unless you send it as 'friend' money at your own risk.*

You cannot proxy for the X for Chaos as he does not have enough posts.
So I have to post more? And shift this discussion to the the Proxy thread?