[Buying] Cards, mostly the original style, in any language

Eiji

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't have the chance to collect these as a kid so I'd like to start now, but the ebay upcharge is kinda ridiculous. I want those bulk cards everyone has laying around, and not to pay 1$ plus shipping for a single heavy played numemon and stuff like that.

I'm in europe, fully willing to pay for shipping as long as the price for the whole thing is reasonable.

I'd prefer english and JP cards, but if they're not too costly, I wouldn't mind other languages. Since I'm bulking up my collection, specific mons don't matter (but if you do have Veemon/veedramon line cards that you're willing to part with for a price I can afford, I'd like to take them off your hands.) Quality doesn't matter either, as long as they're still legible.

To a lesser extent, I'm also interested in really cheap fake cards in bulk, or digimon cards from other games besides the original digi battle.

Paypal only.

Tl;dr I don't have a ton of money to throw around but ask a price for your bulk and dupes and I might take it off your hands

Ninja edit: I'm a semi professional artist (also known as a broke pro) so if you're willing to trade cards for art of whatever you want, I'd be down too, and I'd cover the shipping price.

Eiji

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Incredible organization!

Are the english trading cards 10 each?

I'm interested in some of the lots at least, but things are a little rough with the pandemic going around and all. Can I ask you to keep some things on hold until I get funds? I imagine postage would be less worrisome since it's from England to Portugal.

Mittenmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've got a collection of Japanese 15th-20th anniversary cards I put together as a sort of legacy tribute that I'm selling....I dont expect it to sell at the price i have it for on ebay but there is a video in the description.