BUYING CARDS: DW-1, Dorumon Dw-4 Promo, Omnimon D-Tector Promo

Mittenmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, a while back I sold my Digimon CCG and DTector cards collection when I lost my job, and now I'm looking to replenish all of them. So if anybody is interested, please post what you're willing to sell and we can negotiate prices based on the completion of the collection respectively. Other than that, I would love to talk about anything Digimon related. I've been missing my old friends and the nostalgia of collecting in general, so if you have questions or just want to chat, let's talk! I'm looking to buy duplicates of Dw-01 MetalgreymonThe Digimon world Dorumon promo, the Omnimon TV promo that came with a VHS video, and a few other things. Please post if you have anything else interesting for sale.

Last edited:

Mittenmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update: For now I just want your d-tector cards, I may still have a royal knights box somewhere...
Sent you my email address for an invoice . I'll go ahead and take the royal knights set too. Couldn't find mine after all.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you're still interested in DW-01, I have a few spares. Any specifics on condition?

I also have various D-Tector and CCG cards, but nothing from beyond their respective first (and maybe second?) series. I'd have to double check on the numbers.

(still working on completing my own Digi-battle collection!)

Mittenmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you're still interested in DW-01, I have a few spares. Any specifics on condition?I also have various D-Tector and CCG cards, but nothing from beyond their respective first (and maybe second?) series. I'd have to double check on the numbers.(still working on completing my own Digi-battle collection!)
Yep, I'm still looking for dw-1! No specifics on condition. How many do you have? I'd be interested in pictures of any of your other cards you might be willing to sell as well. :3