[Buying] Airdramon is Buying Stuff!

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello guys! I'm looking for a few things and I'm wondering if anybody here could sell said things to me.

Primarily, I'm looking for a Digimon Pendulum 2.5. This is definetly my highest priority out of things to buy at the moment.

Lower priority:
Digimon Frontier Manhua Volume 3
D-Scanner version 3
Wonderswan HK release of Anode/Cathode Tamer
Airdramon Pewter mini figure and box
Digimon Accelerator Ultimate version Card (I bought one really cheap on eBay a few years ago but it didn't come with a card)

Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have the mini figure and might be willing to part with it, but not sure about going to the post office currently.

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Revised 22/07/2020
Really looking out for a Pendulum 2.5 right now!
I shouldn't be asking this, but.... how much are you looking to spend?
I am the worst when it comes to working out merch worth and I'm trying to buy a house at the moment, how much are they roughly worth?

I have the mini figure and might be willing to part with it, but not sure about going to the post office currently.
It's okay, I don't mind waiting for the one day when the world is better if you do part with it. :)

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's wait a bit and see what happens to the world then ;)

The price of old Pendulums seems to vary by a huge amount depending on whether you're trying to acquire one or get rid of it. Duke's other Pendulums have been taking surprisingly long to sell at 30 USD. But sounds like the 2.5 is in the "wanted to keep" group (as well as being rarer itself).

Last edited:

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Duke's other Pendulums have been taking surprisingly long to sell at 30 USD.
They're actually all sold now, but yes, the older Pendulums have dropped in value considerably. The 2.5 has always been the rarest device however, having not received a 2002 re-release like the other x.5 devices did.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just to make sure, is this what you're looking for? I can see two issues. The right-hand end of the box looks chewed up like the previous owner had trouble opening it and levered it open with something. And the previous owner wrote their name on the top edge in permanent marker, which I don't think will ever come off completely. https://i.imgur.com/9pp8G4O.jpg

(Anyone have any idea what these are worth?)

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just to make sure, is this what you're looking for? I can see two issues. The right-hand end of the box looks chewed up like the previous owner had trouble opening it and levered it open with something. And the previous owner wrote their name on the top edge in permanent marker, which I don't think will ever come off completely. https://i.imgur.com/9pp8G4O.jpg

(Anyone have any idea what these are worth?)
Yup! That's it! I'd be keen to buy it if you're selling.

As for how much they're worth. I have no idea, I picked up a few of them a few years ago that were sealed for about 10-20AUD each on eBay IIRC? But I'm not sure how much they're worth now unsealed.
Looking back through my emails, I couldn't find where I bought most of them, but I did buy two (+cases) from Duke in a bunch of stuff (9 other things) for around 32USD including shipping four years ago.
But again, not sure what they're worth now.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, so you have a bunch of mint ones? Would mine be satisfying or would you still be looking for a better one?

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, so you have a bunch of mint ones? Would mine be satisfying or would you still be looking for a better one?
Nah that one is fine. I actually opened all the others and they're all just hanging out in my collection. I'd be satisfied with that one tbh. I really like Airdramon. :))